Chapter 19

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls whining to force their Manager-Oppa to drive them to looking for Sowon. They cluelessly but eagerly about to check on every hospitals, but then Manager-Oppa said that he will try to look for information so they not necessary to check on every hospital, that will be too troublesome. But while waiting for information they should still doing their schedules. Huft~...

 

The girls just finished one of their group schedules that evening. They just get inside their van, ready to go to dinner, when their Manager-Oppa who on the driver seat turn around to say something to them, "Girls, I got a news for you. About Sowon.." that quickly catch the girls's attention.

"Uhm... she was indeed on duty at last night incident... She was on both national museum and then also at the helicopter which fell down and crashed on the street and explode last night..." the girls gasp hear that.

"She's still alive, but in really bad condition..." the girls mouthpalming and burst in tears.

"I think we should wait for her better condition. I'm afraid it'll too hard for you to see her right now..." Manager-Oppa carefully said.

 

"No! I want to see Unnie, now!" Yerin stubbornly said eventhough her tears obviously streaming swiftly.

"Yeah! I want to see her too, now!" SinB join to force.

Eunha, Yuju and Umji just nod in agree while crying uncontrollably.

 

*****

 

So then... there they are. At the Government Central Hospital's VVIP Emergency Room (ER), it remind the girls years ago when they visit Sowon at the hospital after Sowon got gun shots in front of them (*Spy Unnie_the beginning), they through confusing path that heavily guarded by millitary. They ended at the front of kinda 'aquarium room' they can't go nearer, just allowed to see Sowon through glass window.

Sowon's condition is indeed seems severe. There're cables and hoses conecting her with medical fluids and equipments, she also wearing oxygen mask. They can hear her heavy and a bit unsteady breath. Her head also in bandage and who knows what more under the blanket, the girls too afraid to imagine. While they at there, there's nothing they can do except crying and praying.

 

Then there's a tall and gallant man of dignity who look wise and calm come to them. He smile warmly at the girls, "Hi, all of you are GFriend, right?"

"Yes, Sir." The girls answer while still crying.

"She must be really happy if she know you all here." That man gently said.

 

"Sowon Unnie will get better soon, right, Sir?" Umji innocently ask.

That man smile fatherly, "You must be Umji, the smart Maknae, who tried to hacked on millitary database, right?" Umji gasp, then timidly nod. That man chuckle, "She's right, that your 'cat eyes' and your baby look will disguise your perspicacity very well. She is strong person, but let's just wait for a bit longer."

"But for how long? And is her condition is very severe?" SinB ask furiously.

"You must be SinB, a tsundere girl, that look cold and mysterous but actually very warm and full of care. She often told me about bickered with you." That man said make SinB speachless then just low her face embarrassing.

"Can we come here to see Sowon Unnie everyday, Sir?" Yuju ask carefully.

"You must be Yuju, solemn girl who actually the GFriend's-weirdest-member. Hahaha! She loves to told me about your weird funny act. Yes you can come here to see her anytime you want, but still, you must always follow the procedure. I know it's a bit complicated..." The man chuckle.

"Sir, did Sowon Unnie told you about me also?" Eunha ask cutely while still sobbing.

The man still chuckle, "You must be Eunha, I recognize your overflowing aegyo. Yes she also loves to told me about your cute and silly acts." Then he turn to Yerin, "Then you must be Yerin, the current leader. She said that you might seems bubbly and reckless but you actually quiet, sensitive and caring. She might too hard to you sometimes but that was the way she trained and prepared you become tougher to lead your group, but actually she worrying you and feel sorry that you must replace her to carrying the responsible." Then he look at each of them, "She love all of you very much. She always remember and miss you whenever and anywhere she go." That man paused then sigh deeply, "Uhmm... I have something to do, I'll let you have your time here. Excuse me, ladies.."

"Thank you, Sir." The girls politely greet goodbye.

 

After that man left.

"Who's that man, Oppa?" The girls ask to Manager-Oppa.

"I just know that he is the Head Chief of Government Secret Agent Bureau." Manager-Oppa said.

"Uhmm... as Unnie's Supreme Chief, he seems very closed and fond to Sowon Unnie..." Yerin wondering.

"Who not gonna fond to such a kind and sweet person like Sowon Unnie? If really there person like that I'm gonna beat him/her up." SinB savagely comment.

"You are who often scold her." Eunha unexpectedly state.

SinB look surprised at the sudden statement, "Uhmm.. I... uhm.. it's because I'm worry about her... it's because I love Sowon Unnie... a lot." SinB's voice gradually turn to mutter and lower her face.

Yerin chuckle, pull the tsundere girl's shoulder, "We know that. We just want to hear you admit it. Hahaha!"

 

*****

 

Everyday the girls came to see Sowon. Sometimes they go together, sometimes individually, they came whenever they have time. There're times Sowon's condition get worse, and the paramedics would rushing in to help her, those times were the most frightening times for the girls to witness.

 

There once the most traumatic for the girls that they might won't ever forget for the rest of their life.. when Sowon suddenly choked in the middle of silent night. In the begining it sounds like just a puny hiccup actually, but who knows that it turns out the vessels that hasn't recovered break again, caused a leak on her blood vessels, then the leaked blood clog her breath duct, made her chocked. In the end Sowon throw up blood, caused her blood pressure decreased significantly, her heart beats unsteadily, then the medical equipment's alarm start to rang, doctors and nurses rushing in to help. It was hectic. While the girls desperatedly saw everything happened behind the glass window. Thank goodness the clog and the leak quickly able to handled, Sowon's heartbeats that even stop for seconds back, then gradualy beats steadily along with her capability to breath. The alarm stop rang. Back to silent. Torturing silent. Only steady pulse notification sounds from the pulse detector that bring consolation.

 

 

Days passed by...

That night, the girls came to visit after finished their schedules. While they can just back home to get rest, but instead they came to the hospital. After visited for many times, they start to memorized the path to Sowon's treatment room, so that night they quickly aware the unfamiliar path that they go through, so they ask to the guard who pick them up from the parking lot and guide them, "Sir, this isn't the usual way to Sowon Unnie's room, where you gonna take us go?" Yuju politely ask.

"She's been transfered to different room this evening." The guard explain. After through confusing alleys, he take them to a secluded room, it's so quiet, there weren't nobody passed them except other guards, it as if entering exclusive military zone. The guard open a door, revealing Sowon who welcoming the girls with her happy but still weak smile, "Hi, Kids!"

"Sowon Unnie!!" The girls rushing to get close to her, "Finally you awake. We've been waiting for days."

Sowon siting half laying on her bending patient bed, she's very pale and look frail, but still painfully beautiful.

 

 

"Unnie, can I hug you?" Umji ask in teary eyes and voice full of emotion. Sowon smile and nod. Then that Maknae carefully sit next to her, trying to not bothering those cables and hoses that conected on Sowon's body. Umji peck Sowon's cheek then carefully embrace Sowon's body, can't help to amazed on how her oldest unnie's body feel smaller and thinner than before, she even afraid that she might break her into pieces. Umji carefully cuddling to her,

 

After days in hospital treatment, Sowon gradually getting better.

"Sowon Unnie, where you gonna go after out of the hospital? stay with us, we'll take care of you." Yerin carefully ask while feeding Sowon with pudding that she brough for her. There just both of them at that time. The girls are doing their schedules.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." Sowon said while munching.

Yerin sigh, "It's me and the girls who ask you to stay wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter