Chapter 16

Sequel of Spy Unnie : How are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girls, I'm back..." SinB greet in gloomy voice.

Yuju shows up with wide smile that instantly gone, "SinB-ah, you not with Sowon Unnie?"

SinB sigh, "I WAS with her..."

"Was? So then where is she now?" Yuju ask again, following SinB to the kitchen, there're the other girls too.

"Right now... she facing her enemy." SinB said while put the strawberry ice cream into the fridge.

"WHAT??!!" all the girls shriek at the same time.

 

SinB tell everything that happened that day. The girls listen to her seriously.

 

"Let's call Sowon Unnie now! I'm worry." Umji ask for agreement.

Yerin nod, then the Maknae dial SinB's phone number, rather than call waiting ringtone but the unactive number notification can be heard. That make the girls anxious and worry about Sowon.

 

*****

 

Sowon carefully watch her surrounding. She want to make sure who the stalker is.

She try to make a move. She get out from her stuffy and dirty motel room then strolling out then get inside a Pojangmacha (포장마차 : is a small tented spot that can be on wheels or a street stall in South Korea that sell a variety of popular street foods/dishes accompanied with drinking. In the evening, many of these establishments serve alcoholic beverages such as soju) on the side street, take a seat on the back corner and order a bottle of Soju and sundae ( 순대 : Korean Sausage).

Not too long, suddenly somebody having a seat in front of her. It's L.

 

"Hi!" He greet casually.

Sowon lift her face from staring at her sundae to that person, she sigh, then greet back in lazy tone, "Hi.."

L smiling to her with her eye smile. The smile that used to be she like. But now seems... fake...

 

L order 2 bottles of Soju and a bowl of ramyun. For a while both of them 'busy' with their food. Until L break the awkwardness between them.

"Yah, why don't you join also? You gonna get a lot of money in short time. Just do it for 2 or 3 projects then you can just live leisurely for the rest of your life. It's very easy work. And it gonna lot more easy if we work together." L said casually while keep munching his ramyun.

Sowon feel her blood is boiling inside, she really want to smack that guy's face. How can he talk that easily? He seems even don't care about N's death that definitely because of him.

 

L laugh. "I bet right now you cursing me inside, right? You really want to punch me, right? You really hate my laugh right now... I know you PB. We've been teammate for years." L's laugh gradually disappear.

Sowon just nod and it make L wince as if get twisting intestines.

"I'm sorry about N. Really I do sorry. But he would mess my plan if I let him live. He even almost caught me before." L sigh, "This is my last crime. I plan to stop and just gonna have fun with my money. Let me finish this, PB. Just give the artifacts to me, then we'll done. You not gonna see me anymore, don't have to feel angry and dissapoint anymore everytime you see me. I'm not gonna mess on you anymore. I promise."

"So... the reason why we failed stopped the artifacts deals before was because of you?" Sowon ask in low tone, try to surpress her anger.

L just nod.

 

Suddenly Sowon as if explode, she stand up from her seat then bang the table causing loud sound that surprise everybody there. "You as****e!! F**k with your plan!! Just go to h**l you d**n creature!! @#%$&!!!! How could you betrayed us??!!!" Sowon back to sit, panting, then grab her bottle of soju that still more than half, gulp it all in one shot.

 

"Wow!! I never see you this so much pissed off like right now.. seems I really make you dissapoint, huh? You are the sweetest person that I know in my whole life. You never curse and always kind, like a very ideal mother. Geez... then this become my honour to be the one that made you pissed off." Then L grinning mischievously, showing his eye smile again, that make Sowon almost slap his head with her empty bottle.

 

 

"C'mon PB, don't make it harder for us, just give it to me!" L keep trying to coax her.

"I'm not bring it with me right now!" Sowon said in clearly annoyed tone.

"Then go get it!" L's whine make Sowon shoot a deadly glare at him. But that guy just give his silly grin and chuckle annoyingly.

"Tch... who do you think you are?" Sowon bark upsetly.

"Tomorrow. Give it to me tomorrow, okay? Just have a nice sleep tonight, I know you love to spend peaceful night.. then we'll meet again tomorrow, and give it to me at that time." L said try to not pressure.

"I never said that I will give it to you. What my benefit then? It will much better if I give it to the government. I definitely will get bonus and promoted also it gonna look really good on my track records." Sowon said casually while munching her sundae then order more soju.

"Yah! PB-ya... tch... I'll give you a half of my fee then..." L offering.

Sowon stop to munch for a while, but then "Nope. Not interesting." Then munching again.

L wince, maybe cursing inside.

 

"So what do you want?" L ask in surrender.

"I don't want anything. You said you know me very we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter