Midnight Ramyun

The Wedding Crasher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I tapped my feet and my hands were resting on my hips as I watched Jackson helping Layla and Maria to move the shelves in Taehyung's library, which is no longer his. The chairman already ordered a batch of science book and some fictional novels that he thought teenagers like me would be interested in.
Don't you just love how cooperative he is?
Then the operation of moving out Taehyung's stuffs started that evening. I told them to start by moving out the books he owned. Then the chairman came to join us, giving instructions on how he wanted the library looked like for me to study comfortably and also, to see what kind of treasure Taehyung have inside that he had been protecting this library so much.
"Uh... I'm not sure why this thing is here..." Jackson trailed off as he was holding something in his hands. A collection of magazine.
Then Layla suddenly choked as she discovered a stash of DVD underneath the pile of books he have. I snorted as I saw the cover of the DVD of girls being tied up on the bed.
DVD's though, Taehyung? What century are you living in?
"Oh boy, oh my God what are you guys doing inside my library?" a manly shriek was heard and I felt him jolted inside in surprise. Three pairs of eyes exchanged stares awkwardly as he bashfully started to take the magazine in Jackson's hand, hiding it behind his back in futile attempt.
"Oh my goodness did I just saw something rated on that magazine? Omo." I covered my eyes, and Uncle Kim by my side coughed up violently.
"Bora, you're underaged." he nudged me and turned me around by my shoulders around, trying to protect my unexistent innocence. "Kim Taehyung, from now on the library is Bora's to use. And you- you're banned from ."
"Huh- banned from ? I'm 19, for 's sake."
"Language, Kim Taehyung!"
" you, Seo Bora!!"
I cackled mentally as I hear Taehyung arguing with his father and Jackson questioning his taste for . Boy oh boy, luck is not on your side. You'll never win this war with me.
***
My mom cooked up a feast that night.
It was her method of trying to lure Taehyung down to eat dinner with the family but to her avail, it doesn't work. We waited for 20 minutes for him to move his from his room before my stomach started growling.
My mom's face fell as the chairman tells her to just ignore Taehyung and start eating. I cursed my stomach for producing such a loud sound in the middle of the quiet moment.
I looked up in the direction of his room and narrowed my eyes. You make my mom sad. I'll be sure to make sure you suffer.
"What if he gets thin? It's all my fault, he doesn't want to eat because I'm here right?" my mother said and I rolled my eyes. It's not as if I don't know his little secret. He would always sneak out to eat the leftover dinner at 2am. If anything, he'll gain weight for eating something so heavy in the middle of the night.
Then it clicks in my mind. This is it.
"I suggest you to get rid of all the leftover from dinner tonight. And even the days after this." I blurted that out, a vicious smile on my face. My mom pinched my underarm and I ouched in an octave higher than my usual voice.
"Ah Moom!" I whined as I rubbed my underarm that is starting to sting like hell. Mom sure still have that skill, wow. It had been a long time since she pinched me like that.
"Stop being so mean to your step brother." she said in her hushed voice and I jutted out my lips. Well, I wish you can tell the same to him. He is meaner than I ever can be.
"Bora is right though. The method seems cruel but it might really work." the chairman said, and I smirked victoriously.
This is Seo Bora you're messing around with.
***
The method, however, didn't show any result even after three days. He doesn't seem to be affected by the fact that there's no foods left from dinner. The chairman believes that he is just putting up a tough front, and that he will not be able to hold on long enough. So the maids threw away the leftovers after dinner, feeding some stray cats outside the house.
I was just very disappointed that it didn't work.
It was in the middle of the night when I suddenly craved for ramyun. I walked down the stairs and glanced up the huge clock by the wall. It was 3:15am.
I opened the upper shelf of the kitchen and discovered that there are two packets of ramyun left. I grinned as I reached out for one and started cooking it. The smell was so tempting. I add in an egg and then finally turned off the stove.
My ramyun is ready. I used the kitchen glove in both my hands and lifted up the small pot, intending to move it to the dining table. That was when my eyes caught someting in black moving in the dark.
, I should've the lights in the living room. Is that a thief?
I bit my lips and contemplated on either eating in the kitchen uncomfortably or just bravely move to the dining table. Then I just braced myself and I took a careful light step, my eyes wandering around to find the thing in black I just saw. Then I finally looked straight in front of me and a let out a gasp in surprise. The black hooded figure is now in front of me and he held out his hand to cover my mouth. I released the pot I was holding and my ramyun spilled on the floor.
"!" I cursed as I avoided the hot gravy on the floor and moved away from the guy. I was about to reach for a frying pan and swing it on his head as fast as I can but then I see the guy's face.
"Taehyung?"
"... that ramyun looks so delicious." I heard he mutter and I tilted my head in confusion. What is he doing down here?
"Yah. Cook me another ramyun." he suddenly said as he moved to sit at the kitchen counter. I crossed my arms against my chest as I give him a look.
"Really, Taehyung? I ain't your maid you know?"
"It's called asking for a favor."
"Give me ten reasons why I should cook for you, meanie."
"Too lazy to think. Just cook one for me."
He started to whine annoyingly and then it hits me. I only see one packet of ramyun left on the cupboard though. , I am craving for one too right now...
I stared at him and started to move stealthily to the cabinet. Then I reached out for the ramyun on the upper cupboard before a tall figure suddenly intercepted my move.
"Uh uh, not so fast." He grinned victoriously as he saw the last packet in there and grabbed it, staring at me mercilessly.
Why does he have to be uselessly tall! Ugh.
"Heey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter