You Might Not Be Happy About This...

Kintsukuroi

But...

I am going to continue this story.

Yay!

However, I will be doing so on another platform where it is *drum roll*...

!!!Pay to Read!!!

 

I wanted to completely revamp the original idea of this story and actually write an orginial piece that is FULLY original (for me that means not using any existing, real people as my characters).

That also means making money off of my intellectual property, my time, and my energy.

 

If you are interested in continuing on the journey with this story you can do so by clicking this link: Pastel City.

Yes, that is the new title of the story. All characters have been renamed and they also look different. I am not basing these characters off of Jongdae and Sejong, however you can still imagine them in the role if you so please.

I have been writing new chapters for this story and since it will be on a pay to read site, it will be updated regularly until completion (I don't like playing with people's hard earned money)! You can read the first three chapters for free on Kindle Vella to see if you would be interested in continuing the story. If you have an Amazon account or are thinking of getting one, once you do, you will be alloted 200 coins which will allow you to read any locked chapters up until you need to pay to replenish your coins.

 

I really do hope to see some, if not all, of you there! Hit that Thumbs Up at the end of the chapter to let me know that you enjoyed the chapter or leave me a customer review if you so please. I will leave this link up for any who may come in late wondering what is going on or who are new to this story.

I am curious about your thoughts after reading this update, so if you would like to leave a comment in the comment section or PM to let me know what you're thinking, I'd be happy to read and reply to them if you'd like more details.

Thank you all for understanding!

Until next time!