Chapter 94: One Year Later

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Please appreciate this update!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 94:

"Momma, Whewe'sh Mommy?" Hyoyeon asked his Grandmother while they are eating in a restaurant.

"She's talking to some people Prince." Stella Hwang told her Grandson.

The little boy nodded, "Why Mommy awwaysh away?" He asked.

"Because Mommy is working."

"Why Daddy away too?"

"Because Daddy is training to save people."

"Ewel Daddy too!" Yoong butted in.

"Yes, Jerrell's Daddy and Your Daddy are both training." Jinri told the kids.

"But don't worry, Your Daddies are going home soon." Kristine smiled at them.

They are out of the country, with Jessica and Tiffany. The three fathers sent them to a three day business conference and vacation to Spain.

The three Mothers went out with the three kids while JeTi were still on their last day of meeting.

Kristine Jung's phone suddenly rings, She look at it and found her Daughter calling.

"Hello Jess... Yeah, We're still here.. Okay.. bye!" She smiled then hang up. "They are coming here." She announced.

After a few minutes, JeTi arrived and ordered their food. The kids were asking their mothers lots of questions and the two girls find it really cute.

"Mommy, Momma shaid Hyo and Sheobaby wiww go away tomowwow." Hyoyeon told his Mother.

Tiffany smiled then nodded, "Yes, We will come and see Daddy." She said that earned a loud clap from her Son.

"Ewel don't shee Sheobaby?" Yoong asked then look at the little girl who is busy looking at the colorful book.

"You will still see them Yoongie.. they will go home with Uncle Taeng." She smiled.

The year has passed by so quickly, They are all happy and excited for the two guys' home coming.

Jessica could still remember the last time they saw Yuri. It was on the last week of May, they spend ten days together and even celebrated Yoong's third birthday with Him.

The tanned guy was able to perfectly manage his leave, So For the past year, they go back and forth to Seoul every two months and would spend ten days with him.

Yoong became even more closer to Yuri, the little boy tell his Daddy everything even Kris' visits to them.

"Mama shad?" Yoong asked seeing his Mother spacing out.

Jessica chuckled then ruffled his hair, "No baby.." She said then started to eat.

"After this we're going shopping!" Tiffany announced that made the kids excited.

----

The next Day, Jessica together with Jinri, Kristine and Yoong went back to Los Angeles while Tiffany, Stella and the kids went to Seoul to see Taeyeon.

The two Mothers were sleeping while the blonde girl is looking over the window and think.

"Mama, No Dada Time?" Yoong who is playing with his stuffed toy suddenly asked. He misses his Daddy and he don't know why his Mommy isn't calling Yuri for the last couple of days.

The Blonde sighed, Yuri is not talking to her for the past week. They had a fight because of the tanned guy's jealousy over her friend - Kris. The latter would often visit them and the little boy would tell Yuri everything about the 'bad ajushi' that he don't like.

She actually understands why the tanned guy is mad, she already talked to Kris about it and the blonde guy stopped his personal visits to them. She tried to tell her husband about it but Yuri wouldn't talk to her, He would send messages that he only wants talk to their child. So every time she call him, Yuri would not talk unless he hears Yoong's voice.

She caress her Son's face then smiled at him, "Dada is busy." She said, but in actuality, Yuri don't contact her for a couple of days now and because of that she don't know when he will be discharged from the army.

Yoong pouted, "Dada shaid Yoong awwaysh numbew one." He said.

"Of course you are! But Dada has a lot of work to do, don't worry Honey just like Uncle Taeng, Dada will go home soon." She said then kissed his forehead. "Rest for now baby.."

"Shawanghae Mama." 

"Saranghae!" 

They arrived in Los Angeles at afternoon, Jessica was carrying her sleeping Son while the two mothers were helping her with the luggage.

"Jess, Stay here and we'll call your Dad." Mommy Jung told her Daughter.

Jessica nodded and sits down on a bench with Yoong and the two mothers walk away, "You're still cute even when you sleep." She lightly pinch the boy's nose.

"Jess?" A masculine voice called her.

The blonde look up and saw a tall guy wearing a fitted shirt and pants. She creased her eyebrows as she's trying to remember him.

"Who is this guy?" She thought, She's not good at memorizing faces so it's hard for her.

"It's really you! Oh my gosh, Small world!" The guy sit next to her. "I wanna hug you but your nephew will surely wake up." He smiled.

"Excuse me.. Who are you?" She asked.

The guy laugh out loud, "Seriously Jess? I'm Ok Taecyeon! Remember in Jeju?" He asked.

Jessica look at him closely, "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! Taecyeon Oppa!" She said in high pitch tone, Yoong woke up with this and cry. "Sshh, I'm sorry Yoongie.." She hug her Son tight then look at the guy, "How are you?" She asked.

"Good, I'm here to talk to some business partners, You know I'm a businessman and I'm busy." He said with a charming smile.

"I'm sorry if I didn't recognized you immediately."

"It's okay! So.. How's life? It's been what? Three, four Years?" He asked then look at the kid who is staring at him, "Oh.. He look familiar." He said.

"Huh? Oh, This is Yoong." She introduced then turned to the little boy, "Say Hi to Uncle Taec." She waved the little boy's hand.

"Oh yeah, I know now! He looks like Yuri! Your ex-boyfriend!" He said.

The blonde smiled, "Yeah, He is Yuri's Son.. Our Son."

The guy has his mouth agape, "Oh Really? Where is he?" He asked happily.

"He's currently training in the Army." She said.

"Ahh! I can't believe it! I feel so old now!" The guy pouted cutely that made the blonde laugh.

Yoong look at his Mommy then pouted, "Mama, Ppoppo!" He said trying to get his Mother's attention.

The Blonde look at him then kiss him, "Love you!" She whispered to the little boy.

"How old is he? He looks so cute!" Taecyeon asked.

"He's three, and yeah, I'm happy he looks like his Dad." 

The two mothers came back and saw the guy, Taecyeon greeted them with a bow.

"Oh! I'm glad to see you!" Mommy Jung said with a smile. "I'm sorry but we have to go now!"

The guy nodded, "I understand. It's nice seeing you again." He bowed.

"Thank you!" Kwon Eomma said and they all walk away leaving Him alone.

----

"Welcome home to me!" Kwon Yuri thought as he walk out of the Airport.

He just came back to Los Angeles from Seoul, it's been a week after he was discharged from the Army. He didn't go back immediately since there are lots of things to do related to his twenty one months of service.

After getting a go signal from the superiors he quickly booked a flight back home without telling his wife.

He take a deep breathe as he feel excited to see Jessica and Yoong. He ride a cab to go to a flower shop first to buy his wife something then went to their parents' house.

He already informed the elders about his arrival and they were so happy that they wanted to plan a party but of course he wanted to surprise his wife.

He look through the window and imagine his wife's face. "Gosh, Why am I nervous?" He asked himself.

-----

Jessica is walking to her In laws' home to give them some pastry her Mother baked.

She knock on the door but the couple is not answering, "Appa, Eomma!!" She called.

She heard giggling inside, "Appa, Eomma!!" She kept on calling them.

Jessica tried to open the door and found out that it's not locked. He slowly opened the door and found the whole house is quiet.

"Appa! Eomma! I brought you some pastry!" She said loudly.

She then heard giggling from the kitchen, she tiptoed her way there to check and was surprised to see her husband's parents being lovey dovey.

She cleared that startled the couple, She smiled then placed the box on the table, "Mom baked these." She said without looking at them.

"Thank you." Kwon Appa said holding his wife's hand tightly.

"I-I should go now, Yoong must be looking for me." She said then bowed to them then walk out of the house.

Jessica sighed and shake her head, Seeing Yuri's parents being sweet made her miss her husband even more.

Yuri's still not contacting her and hat made her even more sad. She went inside their home and found her own parents being touchy to each other.

"Honey, stop that! Your Daughter is here!" Mommy Jung pat her husband's back.

Daddy Jung stop kissing his wife's neck then sat properly. "Honey, glad you're back. We're having dinner." He told his Daughter.

Jessica nodded and quietly walk upstairs to check on her sleeping Son.

"Why do they need to act all sweet in front of me?" She asked herself then went in her room.

"Mama! Ewel pway!" The little boy who just woke up told his Mother.

She crawled to the bed and peck his forehead, "We'll play later.. let's have dinner first." She said.

They went down and put the little boy on the high chair.

"Honey try this, I made it especially for you!" Mommy Jung feed her husband in front of their Daughter.

"Hmm.. this is good! You are the best Honey!" Daddy Jung hug his wife then kiss her cheek. "I love you!"

"Wuv you too!" Yoong nonchalantly answered while eating.

The couple laugh and continued their sweet moments. "Let me feed you as well." Daddy Jung feed his wife and earned a sweet kiss from her.

Jessica rolled her eyes, then crossed her arms, "You two are so gross!" She said and stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Yah! That's not how you should talk to your parents, Jung Sooyeon!" Daddy Jung scolded her.

All her life she loved watching her parents acting like that that's why she don't understand why she's extra irritated today.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled from the kitchen.

"Come here and apologized sincerely!" Her father called.

The blonde stomped her way to the dining and saw her parents kissing.

"Yah! Dad, stop it!" She shouted.

"Top itttt!!" The little boy copied his mother.

Daddy Jung stood up and pulled his wife, "We have to.. to talk in private! Just clean everything out okay?" He said then kissed the side of her head, "I love you Sweetie, You're the sweetest daughter in the world." He said then went upstairs with his wife.

"Aish!" The blonde glared at her parents who are rushing to go back to their room.

The blonde clean up the table then went upstairs with her Son to prepare to sleep.

"Pray before you sleep okay?" She told the little boy.

Yoong put his hands together then close his eyes, "God, Ewel ish a good boy today, Ewel make Mama happy becaushe Ewel wuvs Mama sho big and Mama shaid good kidsh wiww get pweshent.." He prayed sincerely.

Jessica smiled while watching her Son.

"God, Ewel'sh wish ish.. um.. Ewel want to shee Dada again becaushe Ewel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter