Chapter 93: Cover Up

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Enjoy this update guys!!

Chapter 93:

"Daddy, can you sing a happy birthday song to Our Princess?" Tiffany cutely asked her husband on the phone.

Their Little Princess' first birthday party is over and they are now talking to Taeyeon.

The said guy chuckled then cleared his throat, "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Lovely Seohyun! Happy Birthday to you!" He ended then clap his hands.

Tiffany was smiling widely while holding their now one year old baby girl.

"Kyaaak!" Seohyun clap her hands then kick her feet in happiness.

"Daddy shing good!!" Hyoyeon jump up and down next to his Mother. "Hyo wanna shing too!"

Tiffany chuckled then pat his head, "Hyo is so good at dancing!"

"Oh really? I wanna see it too! I wish I could be there!" Taeyeon said.

"Daddy! Mommy told Hyo that Daddy go home tomowwow!" The little boy said excitedly.

"Not tomorrow honey, but next year.. We will see Daddy after one year." Tiffany cleared it up to her Son to stop him from hoping that he will see his Dad the next day.

Hyoyeon stop jumping then hug his Mother and Sister, "How many tomowwow, Mommy?" He asked pouting.

"At least three hundred eighty tomorrows Honey." She said.

The little boy sighed, "Mommy, Hyo onwy know one hundwed.." He said then stood up. "Mommy, Hyo wiww go to Jeshi and wearn to count, 'kay?" He asked then gave his Sister a kiss before he run to the nursery.

Tiffany chuckled, "Tae, Our Son is so cute." She said.

"I know, I hope he's not giving you headaches." The midget guy said, knowing Hyoyeon. He tends to do silly things without knowing.

"I'm not sure about that." She said then laugh, 

"Did He do something?"

"Just yesterday he poured red sauce on Yoong's head while they were playing and Jessi thought that Her Son's head is bleeding." She sighed, "I thought I had to bring her to the hospital since she looks like she's about to pass out!"

She heard him sigh, "That little scamp will get into trouble someday." He said.

"I know.."

"Oh Mushroom, I have to go now.. I'll just text you tomorrow. I love you!"

"Love you too." She said then turned to Seohyun, "tell Daddy you love him."

"Boo!" The little girl said playing with her drool.

Tiffany and Seohyun went to the nursery where Jessica and the two boys are.

"Two hundwed one.. Two Hundwed two.." Hyoyeon kept counting.

"Two!" Yoong is counting too.

"Jeshi, Hyo tiwed!" The little boy complained to his Auntie.

"You told me to teach you to count.." Jessica told him.

"What makes you busy?" Tiffany went in then put her Daughter down.

Yoong quickly take his Rilakkuma toy and played with Seohyun.

"He's asking me to teach him how to count." The Blonde said.

Tiffany sat down beside her, "Can Mommy hear Hyo count?" She asked her Son.

Hyoyeon shake his head, "No Mommy, Hyo ish tiwed. Hyo shweep now!" He said then raised his hands for his Mother.

The Brunette carried him and cradle her Son to sleep. "The kids are getting cuter everyday." She smiled while caressing Hyoyeon's back.

"Yeah.." The Blonde said while looking at her two year old Son. "Yoongie come here and give Mommy a kiss." She called.

"Shesh kish!" The little boy kiss the baby girl then clap his hands in happiness. "Aboo!" He told Seohyun.

"Oh my gosh! Did you see that?" Tiffany asked in surprise. "He kissed My little Princess without permission!"

Jessica walk to the two kids then pick up her Son, "Yoongie, What did Mommy told you?" She asked.

"Ewel kish mama!" The little boy happily said. "Mama aboo!" He hug his Mother.

"I have to talk to him Tiff. I gotta go." She said then went to her room.

The blonde put her Son on the bed and sit next to him. "Yoongie, You shouldn't kiss anyone just like that.." She told him.

The little one gave a beautiful grin that his Mother will never resist, "Ewel aboo Shesh!" He told his Mother.

Jessica sighed, "Your Daddy will be happy to know that you confessed your love to Seohyun."

Yoong look at his sad Mother then pouted his lips, "Mama showwy!" He said.

"Don't be sorry Sweetie." She said then take him for a hug. "Give Mommy a kiss."

"Dada kish Mommy onwy." He said.

"Of course! Only Mommy can kiss Dada and no other girls but Dada can kiss Yoong too."

"Ewel too?" He asked while playing with his Mommy's face.

She nodded, "Yes, Our Handsome Yoongie too."

The little boy smiled then kiss her, "Mama Aboo." He hug her, "Dada ish ish, Dada pay." He mumbled then yawned.

The blonde caress his back then laid him down on the bed.

"Do you want Mommy to sing a song for you?" She asked.

Yoong shake his head, "Ewel shing Mama.." The little boy said.

"Really? Jerrell will sing for Mommy?" She asked in surprise, She always sing a song for him whenever she put him to sleep so hearing that Yoong wants to sing for her is a huge surprise to her.

Yoong sat up then straddled his Mommy's lap, "Uhm!" He nodded then caress her face like what Jessica always do to him. "Mamamamamaaa~" He sing even though his tone is undefined, "Ewel boo boo Mama~"

The Blonde smiled, Yoong is the reason why she's happy right now. The little one can make her smile with just simple gestures.

"Dada ppoppo Mama, Ewel too~" He kept on singing.

She pulled him and envelope the little one in a tight hug.

Yoong was now tapping her back without stopping, "Mama boo boo Dada.. Ewel ish ish Dada too~"

"Thank you for making Mommy always happy.." She whispered to him, "You are My angel Yoongie."

The little boy stop singing then faced her, "Chel?" He asked.

"Yes baby, You are Mommy's sweetie pie! And Mommy should be your first love! Okay?"

"'Kay!" The little boy giggled cutely.

"Let's sleep now Lovey!"

Yoong kiss her, "Mama night! Aboo! Dada too!"

"I love you too, Dada loves you so much Yoongie.." She kissed him one last time before she put him to sleep.

She stared at Yoong with a smile, The little boy is getting used to just talking to his Daddy over the phone, It has been a four months since they last visited Yuri, and so far they're doing good.

Yuri is planning to ask for a leave so that they could be together again since the tanned guy is longing to be with them, so she's just waiting for his go signal to go back to Seoul.

"I miss your Daddy so much Yoongie.. I want days and months to pass by so quickly so we could be with him soon." She whispered to now sleeping child, it's still hard for her to not see her husband for too long but she can't do anything but to wait.

She looks happy but she's having a hard time, hearing Yuri's voice calms her down. She don't wanna let him know about her sadness because she knew Yuri will be even more sad, so she need to cover up by being cheerful and telling him happy stories about them.

Good thing that Yoong is a smart and happy kid, her sadness decreases whenever the kids especially Yoong talk and act cutely in front of them.

"Another Year to go Yoongie, Daddy won't be away from us anymore." She kissed his forehead, "Goodnight, I love you."

-----

"Ms. Jung.. I mean, Mrs. Kwon." Hani entered her Boss' office with a tall guy.

Yoong quickly run to hug his Mommy who is sitting on the swivel chair, His Daddy told him to protect his Mommy from boys.

Jessica look up and was surprised to see a very familiar face. "Kris!" She squealed then abruptly stood up to greet the guy making her own Son stumble down on the floor.

"Waaahh!" The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter