Chapter 92: S.E.O.U.L

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Are you guys doing good? I hope so!
Smile and read this update! Enjoy!!

Chapter 92:

"Yoong mish you!" Yoong hold on the phone tightly while staring at the screen with his favorite Hyung's face.

"Kdfjsks.." He answered.

He is in the living room and sitting on the carpeted floor, video calling his best friend while his Parents are playing in the kitchen.

"Hyo and Yoong and Shesh pway!" The other boy said.

"Um! Ay!" He said while blinking his beautiful doe eyes. "Esh.. Esh.." He said looking for the baby girl.

"Shesh dead." Hyoyeon said showing the sleeping little girl.

"Dada!!!" He suddenly squealed with teary eyes.

Yuri run to the living room thinking that something happened to his Son. "Why Yoongie?" He asked sitting next to him.

The little boy look up with a pout, "Esh,.. Esh.." He said lifting the phone to show Yuri.

"Esh?" The tanned guy asked then look at the screen. "What happened Hyo? What is esh?" He asked the other boy.

"Shesh, dead!" The little boy happily said that made Yoong cry.

"Waaahhh! Esh.."

"What are you talking about? May I see Princess?" He asked while patting his Son's back.

Hyoyeon laid next to his Sister and kiss Seohyun's cheek, "Hyo wuv Shesh!" He giggled.

Yuri sighed, Hyoyeon ran out of words to tell them that his Sister is sleeping. "She's Sleeping, Hyo! Sleeping!"

"Eeping!" Hyoyeon said and he nodded.

He then turned to his Son, "Are you crying because you thought Seohyun is dead?" He asked but the baby is still crying, "She's not dead, Yoongie. She's just sleeping! Sleep." He told him then close his eyes pretending to sleep.

Yoong look up, "eep?" He asked, He smiled and nodded. "Esh.. eep?" He nodded again. Yoong scratched his eyes then take the phone from his Daddy and talk to Hyoyeon like nothing happened. "Esh, apee.."

Yuri stared at his Son intently, then chuckled. "Gosh, Your Mommy will freak out! I should tell Sica about this." He said then stood up.

"Sica!!" He called.

"Why babe?" 

"I got a news for you!" He said with a smile while leaning on the counter.

"Good or bad?" The blonde asked.

"I don't know to you, but for me it's a good news." 

"What is it then?" She asked.

"I think Yoong has a good future with Seohyun." He said then waited for her to react.

The Blonde look at him with creasing eyebrows, "What??! What are you talking about?"

"Seohyun is sleeping, but Hyo told Yoong that Seohyun is dead, Yoong called me and he is crying, Sica! He is so cute. He's only twenty months old but he's already in love!" He giggled but stop as he saw his wife with straight face.

"You think that's funny?" She asked glaring at her husband. 

"Sica.. Yoong and Seohyun could be like us too, It's not bad." Yuri said.

"But Yoong is still a baby! His Attention is only for Mommy!" She pouted.

Jessica is jealous with a kid, Yuri pulled her for a hug, "I'm sorry, I won't say anything about it again." He peck her forehead.

"I won't trust you in going out with Yoongie alone! You'll just teach him your tricks on girls." She rolled her eyes then walk to the living room.

"You know you're the only girl I loved and will love Sica!" He shouted.

Yoong was still in his 'serious talk' with his best friend, "adjksndf.. kyaaahh!" He squealed.

Jessica kneeled down and look at the screen, "Hyo Hyung! Yoongie needs to shower!" She smiled.

"Yoong shink?" The little one ask his Aunt Jessi.

"Yes, Yoong Stinks!" The Blonde cover her nose.

Hyoyeon copied her, "Eeww! Yoong shink!"

"Say bye bye to Hyo Hyung for now!" The blonde told her Son then showed him Hyoyeon.

"Ung bye!" The adorable little boy gave his Hyung flying kiss.

"Yoongie byebye! Wuv you!"

"Aboo!" Jessica smiled, the three kids are so much like them when they were young.

She hang up and pick up Yoong then walk to the bathroom, "Mama ink!" He told his Mommy.

"Mommy stinks?" She asked while pulling his shirt up. "Check Mommy then!" She said.

Yoong stood up and buried his face on his Mommy's neck, "Mama ink!" He giggled.

"Yah! Mommy showered with Daddy while you are sleeping, you're the one who stinks." She said taking his Diaper off him. "Let me check!" She said.

Yoong raised his hands up showing his Mother his underarm. The blonde pulled him and sniff the little one's armpit then playfully kiss it soundly.

"Kyaaahh!" The little boy squealed.

"The other one!" She kissed the other armpit too. "You stink Love. Time to shower now." She said then started to shower him.

"Kyaaahh! Jerrell Kwon!" Jessica squealed as her Son play with the water.

The Tanned Guy who is left in the kitchen to finish cooking their meal shake his head, those two always play around.

It's their last day in the island today, they need to go back to Seoul tomorrow Morning to spend the day with the Kim's before the two girls go back to LA with the kids and of course Taeyeon and him in the base that's why he wants to make more memories with the two people he loves the most.

He turned the stove off and went to their room to take a nap while waiting for the two.

The Mother and Son went out of the shower, they walk to the room and found Yuri sleeping.

"Sshh.." Jessica told her Son.

Yoong put his index finger to his lips, "Sshh!" His drooling but he could care less.

Jessica laid him down on the bed next to Yuri and put his diaper on. "Play with Daddy.." She whispered.

The little boy who's only wearing a diaper crawled on top of Yuri.

"Check if Daddy stinks!" The blonde said while taking a pair of clothes for him.

Yoong lean down, putting his face on Yuri's neck then sat up again. "Dada ink!" He giggled then jump up and down his Daddy's chest.

"Argh!" Yuri groaned then opened his eyes. "Yoongie.."

"Dada! Ink ink!" The little boy happily said.

He sat up, holding Yoong to prevent him from falling. "y boy!" He tickle him.

"Kyaahh!!" 

Jessica crawled to the bed, "Dada, check if Yoongie still stinks." She said.

The tanned guy put the laid the little boy down on the bed then sniff his armpit then blow on it. "Kyaahh!"

"Hmm. Yoong smells good!" Yuri said and blow on it more.

They usually do this with Yoong and the kid seems to enjoy it a lot.

"Okay, enough! Let's dress up now then eat.. after that we are going downtown." She said.

Yuri kiss Yoong, "You like that? We are going out!"

The little boy clap his hands even though he don't know what his Daddy is saying.

----

"Omo they are so cute!" The Girls pass by squeals seeing Yuri and Yoong walking with the same navy blue polo shirt, White Shorts and white shoes plus a white cap.

Yuri smiled then look down, His Son is drinking a juice from Jessica.

"Yoongie, Your Mommy is taking too long inside." He told the little boy.

Yoong look up to his Daddy. "Ide?" He asked

"Let's take a walk.." He said holding Yoong's hand then walk around.

Jessica is in a boutique, buying clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter