Chapter 90: Green Light

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I hope you'll like this update! Enjoy!

Chapter 90:

"Mommy, Why Dada away?" Hyoyeon asked his Mother for the nth time. "Uwee too." He added pouting his lips.

He has been asking things about not seeing his Uncle Yuri and His Daddy for too long.

Tiffany who was busy feeding Seohyun look at him, "Dada and Uncle Yuri went back to Seoul to train." She said then ruffled his hair.

"Twain? Dada go choo choo?" He asked thinking that Taeyeon ride on a train.

"No baby, Dada is training how to save people."

Hyoyeon's ears perk up, "Dada shupoman?"

She nodded, Hyoyeon is very talkative, after he learn how to speak he would talk nonstop.

"Yes, Daddy is like superman. He will protect us from harm." She smiled.

Hyoyeon nodded then look at his sister, he then hold Seohyun's feet and sniff it. "Mommy, Why Shess shy?" He asked his Mother.

Tiffany laugh, "You are so cute Hyoyeonie! Seobaby can't talk yet!" She pinch his cheek.

She likes spending time talking to her kids, the kids are growing up so fast and she's just sad that Taeyeon wasn't able to witness it.

They heard another loud cry from the other room, Hyoyeon look at the door, Seohyun tried hard to get up to know what's happening.

"Mommy, Yoongie cwy again." Hyoyeon told his Mother.

She sighed, "Yoongie must be tired Sweetie." She told him.

Hyoyeon jump from the bed, "Wait Mommy okay? Wait!" He said then run outside.

The Brunette shake her head, Hyoyeon always do something to make Yoong stop from his everyday tantrums.

"Yoong Oppa is always crying." She told her Daughter then kiss her cheek.

"Kyaak!" Seohyun squealed while jumping on her mother's lap.

"Let's make some videos for Daddy now!" She said then stood up to dress her baby up.

----

"Daddy will go home soon Yoongie, Don't cry anymore." Jessica told the weeping boy.

"No! Wahhh!" Yoong shouted then rolled on the bed, He wanted to see his Dad but Of course he's not there.

Jessica's way to stop him is Yuri's videos and recorded voice especially for Yoong but her phone went dead because of Yoong's nonstop use.

"Look, Mommy's phone is dead, We'll use it later when it's fully charged, Okay?" She tried to carry him but He kept mumbling 'Dada'.

A knock on the door was heard, She walk to it and opened.

"Eshi, Hyo make Yoong happy!" Hyoyeon told her.

She smiled and opened the door wide, "Please Hyo, Make Yoong happy." She said and carried him to the bed and just watch the two kids' interactions.

"Yoong, no cwy." Hyoyeon wipe Yoong's tears. "Why?" He asked the little boy.

Yoong pouted looking so pitiful, "Dada ish ish." He said then sob.

Jessica sighed, She too misses her husband so much. It's been three long months since Yuri and Taeyeon got enlisted.

Her Husband would text her once in awhile after their working hours or whenever he's free and she'll call him since the phones given to them is programmed only to receive calls. 

They would talk for a few minutes then Yoong will take the phone to hear his Daddy's voice. She sometimes ask Yuri to leave a voice message that she records for their Son.

She also told him about her plans of going to Seoul to visit him but Yuri told her to just wait until his one hundredth day of serving inside the army since they will be granted a one week vacation to spend time with them, And she just agreed since it's only a matter of weeks before that day.

She was awakened from her trains of thought with a laughing Yoong and Hyoyeon, She shake her head seeing her Son rolling on the bed in happiness from his Hyung.

"Thank you Hyo!" She pat the little boy's head.

"Eshie shad too?" He asked.

"No, I'm happy.. I'm just tired."

"Mommy owy." The smart nineteen month old boy told his Mother then spread his arms for a hug, He's saying sorry for his attitude awhile ago, His Dad taught him to apologize whenever He makes His Mommy sad.

The Blonde smiled and hug him, "Why do I have a smart little boy?" She asked while patting his bum. "I love you Yoongie.."

Yoong faced her then caress her face with his little fingers. "Baboo!" He said then leaned forward and gave her a peck.

"Yoong pway!" Hyoyeon told him.

"Uhm!" Yoong said and look at his Mommy to put him down.

The two boys run to the nursery and played with Seohyun and Tiffany leaving her alone.

She laid down and sniff Yuri's pillow while hugging it. "I miss you Yul!" She thought.

----

Yuri was laying down on his bed. He's in the barracks, they just finished their training for today. He was holding the phone and now waiting for his wife to call.

"Yuri, do you have the phone? I wanna talk to My girlfriend." One of his mates asked him.

He sat up and nodded, "Yeah, I'm waiting for My wife to call, I'll just give it to you later." He smiled.

The other guy nodded and went back to his place. 

The Phone rings, Jessica is calling. He quickly answered the call. "Baby!" He take a deep breath.

"Seobang, How are you today?" She asked.

"Doing good baby. Our one hundredth day is coming, We will see each other again." He smiled.

"Yeah, I miss you so much Seobang.. Can't wait to see you."

He heard her voice crack, Jessica is probably crying. "Me too baby, Are you crying again? Don't cry baby, I know it's hard but don't worry, eighteen more months to go and we will finally be together again." He tried to cheer her up.

Without seeing His Wife and Son for too long is hard, He always think of their safety and a lot of what ifs but he can't do anything but to be strong and pray for them.

He heard her sigh then some ruffling, "Yoong is here, trying to get the phone." She said.

"Dada ish ish!" He chuckled, Yoong is learning to speak now and he find it really cute.

"Dada miss miss little Sweet Pea too." He said. "How are you my baby?" He asked.

"Mama jdklfs.." Yoong kept chuntering.

He just hummed in response since he don't understand a thing of what he said.

"Dada baboo!" He added.

"I love you too Yoongie, take good care of Mommy for me okay?" He told his Son.

"Mama?" He asked.

"Yes, Give Mommy lots of love and ppoppo okay?" He told him.

"Mama ppoppo!" He said.

"And when you make Mommy sad what will you say?" He asked.

"Mama owy, Mama baboo!" He answered like a smart kid that he is.

"Very good, You are Mommy's hero right? If there are boys talking to Mommy what will Yoong do?"

"Ight ight!" He answered.

Yuri laugh, Yoong is very obedient. "Yah Kwon Yuri don't teach him to be violent!" Jessica shouted playfully.

"He just wanna protect you baby, that's why Yoongie will fight for Mommy. Right Yoongie?"

"Hm!"

He yawned, He wanted to talk to them more but he's really tired and sleepy.

"Alright Seobang, You rest now I know you are tired."

"Okay baby.." 

"Yoongie, say goodnight to Daddy."

"Dada bye!" Yuri laugh, Yoong's goodnight and bye have similar meanings.

"Bye Sweet Pea, Love you!"

"Baboo." He said then he heard a kissing sound.

"Yoongie no kissing on the phone! That's dirty!" Jessica told their Son.

"Dada Ppoppo!" He told his Mommy.

Yuri likes it whenever Jessica and Yoong talk this way, he felt like he's with them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter