Chapter 88: Baby Steps

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I really wanna thank everyone for supporting the two stories, I'm so grateful to you guys, and I hope you could support the two upcoming stories titled 'We Got Babies' & 'Her Personal Butler'

Thank You!

Anyway, Please enjoy this update!

Chapter 88:

Another Day has come for the two couple, the two families are in the dining having breakfast. Yuri and Taeyeon are going to the office after they eat while Jessica and Tiffany are going to the maternity clinic for the latter's final check up before the big day.

"Do you want us to pick you up?" Taeyeon asked while looking at Hyoyeon.

"Jessi and I will go shopping later." Tiffany smiled.

"Yeah, Go shopping all you want Tiff!" Yuri said then put a hand on his wife's waist.

Jessica nodded, "Let's buy something for our Princess, Yul will pay for everything! Right Seobang?"

"Of course! If it's for our first Princess then it's fine!"

Taeyeon look at them, "You don't have to Yul. Our Princess' stuffs are complete, just buy anything you want girls." He said with a smile.

"My Taetae is so cool!" Tiffany kissed his cheek.

Yuri look at his wife, "Can I have a kiss too?" He asked.

The Blonde look up and cupped his face, then pulled him for a peck on the lips.

After their breakfast, the two women bid goodbye to the heads of the house with their kids.

"Go home early okay?" Jessica said then hugged her husband.

Yuri peck her head then caressed her back. "I will." He said then kissed Yoong's cheek who is in his arms. "Daddy and Yoongie will play later okay?" He told the baby who only clap his hands.

Yuri then look at His wife once again, "Baby, Can we go back to the penthouse?" He asked.

Jessica smirked then shake her head, "Do you wanna get scolded again?" She asked as she remembered the day after Yoong's birthday.

Her Parents scolded them when they went to pick up Yoong and asked them a lot of questions, the Couple Jung weren't able to sleep properly because of Yoong's nonstop cries.

And that day, the little boy don't wanna come to them anymore and just stayed with his grandparents arms.

"We will go there with Yoongie, Baby.." He smiled.

"Okay!" She sighed, "Alright, Go now Babe!" Jessica look up and the tanned guy leaned down for a kiss.

"I love you." He said then turned to Yoong, "Yoongie give Daddy a ppoppo!" He told him.

Yoong hugged him by the neck then give him a sloppy kiss on his lips.

"Yah! Yoongie, Only Mommy can kiss Daddy that way!" Jessica told her Son seeing him her husband's lips.

Yoong wiggled his body in happiness then put his hands in his mouth as Yuri wipe his lips that's full of the baby's drool.

"Take him now Sica. So I could leave quietly." Yuri told his wife.

Jessica nodded and take Yoong from her husband, "Drive safely Okay? I love you!" She said then ask for another kiss before she walk inside.

"Dad-daaa!" Yoong called looking at Yuri who was just smiling at him.

"Look Yoongie Wow!!" The Blonde pointed at the door to distract Yoong so Yuri could go. Yoong still cry whenever Yuri leaves for work and so she think of the ways to stop him from throwing tantrums.

"Woww! Mama Uhm-ma!" The little boy said referring to his favorite Rilakkuma Toy.

Jessica smiled as she heard the cars drive away, "Kuma will play with Yoongie and Hyung.." She said then put Him down on the floor to practice walking alone. She then gave him the stuff toy.

Tiffany followed holding Hyoyeon on his hand. "Look Prince Hyung, Yoongie is playing." The Brunette told his Son.

Hyoyeon pulled his hands out of his mother's hold and run to the Younger boy.

"Yoong pay!" He said and take the rilakkuma toy in his hands then walk away from him.

Jessica look at Yoong and waited for him to react, the little boy extend his hands without moving from where he is standing.

"Kyaaahhh!" He squealed.

"Hyo give Yoong his toy!" Tiffany told her Son but the mischievous kid hide to the corner.

Jessica smiled, He knew Yoong is getting impatient, He doesn't like it whenever someone take his favorite toy. She wanted to know what the little boy can do to get it back.

Yoong was staring at where Hyoyeon was hiding, he look down on the floor then to his mother showing his puppy eyes but Jessica was just smiling at him.

"Get it from Hyung." She said.

Yoong lifted his right leg then step forward and did the same thing on his left, He started walking with his arms extended in front until he reach Hyoyeon.

"Kyaaahhh!" He squealed then sat down on the floor and tried to take the toy from the older boy but Hyoyeon take a step back.

The Little boy crawled to follow him until he was able to pull his favorite toy from his Hyung's hold.

Hyoyeon laughed then run back to their mothers as Yoong tried hard to stand up and follow him.

Jessica felt proud seeing how determined Her Son to take baby steps alone.

"He's doing good Jess." Tiffany told her best friend who only nodded.

Yoong fall for a few times but Jessica let him stand on his own. The baby kept standing up and walk back to his Mother, raising his hands to carry him.

The American take him then kissed his cheek, "Good job Yoongie, You are perfect." She said.

"Uhm-maa!" He said showing his stuffed toy.

"Jess, I think we need to prepare for the check up." Tiffany disturb them.

She nodded and the both mothers walk upstairs with their cute little boys.

----

Yuri and Taeyeon went inside the conference room for another meeting. They greeted everyone then sat down on their seats.

"Oh, the Handsome fathers of the two cuties are here!" Jihyun clap her hands for some reasons that made her best friend look at her.

"Why are you clapping?" Anna whispered, "Can you please stop, you're like a fan girl who's drooling over them."

The elders inside the conference room just laugh at Jihyun's cute antics.

Their meeting started, Jihyun couldn't concentrate since she's looking at Yuri who is seriously listening to Daddy Hwang who is talking in front.

Anna noticed what she was doing then take her phone and secretly snap a photo of Jihyun then nudge her a couple of times.

"Wa-what?" The tall girl asked and look at her.

Anna didn't say anything and just passed her the phone, Jihyun take it and felt embarrassed to see her picture looking like a fool.

"A-Anna.. This is nothing.." She explained whispering.

"Really?" The other girl asked, "'Cause that pictures says it all." She said then crossed her arms.

"I swear, I don't like him!"

"Really?" Anna asked to . "But it seems like you wanna kiss him."

Jihyun stood up, "Yes, I like Yuri, but no-" She shouted but was cut as everyone look at her and stopped from what they are doing.

Anna wanted to laugh out loud seeing Jihyun's flushed face.

Daddy Hwang cleared his throat then look at Jihyun with a warm smile, "Well, I don't think your confession to Our Kwon Yuri is part of our meeting, Ms. Jeon. Please keep it until the meeting is done." He said.

Jihyun hang her head low due to embarrassment as Yuri was surprised to what she just said.

"I-I can explain!" She said but didn't dare to look at Yuri.

"Just talk about your personal feelings later." Daddy Jung said looking upset.

"Yul, Your Charm has a huge effect on Jihyun." Taeyeon whispered.

"N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter