Chapter 82: Girls and Peace

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Enjoy this update guys!!

Chapter 82:

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Tiffany just came out from the latter's check up, their second Baby's gender is finally revealed and they can't hide their happiness about it, especially Taeyeon.

"Hyo, you will be a big brother soon!" Tiffany told their Son, they are now in the car going to their Parents' home and tell them the good news. "You will be a very good older brother okay?"

"Wow!" Hyoyeon answered.

"Mushroom, have you called Yuri?" Taeyeon asked while driving.

"Yep, He told me they will be there after Jessica is done shopping." The Brunette said while giving her Son some snacks. "I wanna go shopping too, Boo." She pouted.

She envy her best friend, Jessica gets everything she wants because Yuri easily give it to her, as for Taeyeon, He always tell her that they should buy things for the baby first.

"We'll buy everything you want after our baby is born, I promise." Taeyeon smiled.

"Okay.." She said and continued feeding her Son.

"Mimi Boom Boom.." Hyoyeon look up to his Mother while making vibrations with his mouth.

Tiffany look at Him, "You wanna drive a car?" She asked.

"Hyo boom boooooom!!!" The little one pouted his lips while raising his arms.

Taeyeon look at them in the mirror then smiled, "Hyo.. You want Daddy to buy you a car?" He asked.

The Brunette kissed Her Son's head, "You'll play with Yoongie okay?.." She said that earned a clap from little Hyo.

"We'll buy Hyo his own Toy Car." The head of the family said with a smile.

"Yey!!!" Tiffany cheered that made the little one happy and clap too.

"We're here now Mushroom!" Taeyeon announced and park the car in front of a cake shop.

Taeyeon hop off the car, he then take Hyoyeon and aided Tiffany in getting off the car.

The couple then went in to order the cake Tiffany will choose.

After half an hour, the family finally finished choosing the cake for tonight. Taeyeon drive them to the Hwang Home.

They arrived with Tiffany and Hyoyeon sleeping on the backseat. Taeyeon wake his wife up and told her that they are already there.

Taeyeon take the cake then went in. He went back to take Hyoyeon and help Tiffany to hop off.

"Wait I'll call Jessi.." She said and waited for best friend to answer.

"Hello?"

"Jessi, Where are you?"

"Still shopping.. why?"

"We're already here, Come here fast for the get together." She said.

"Alright! Be there in an hour or so. Just rest for a while Tiff."

"Okay.." She said while Taeyeon take Hyoyeon from his car seat. "See you later Jess, bye!"

"Bye."

"Come here now Mushroom!"

The Brunette nodded and the whole family went inside the busy home of Hwang since they will host the gathering for tonight.

----

"Seobang.. Pink or Blue?" Jessica showed her husband the caps, They are shopping for some baby stuffs for Hyoyeon and Yoong.

Yuri who is holding their baby on the baby carrier look at her, "Baby, of course blue.. they are boys remember?" He asked while trying to stop Yoong from scratching his face.

"Pink is cute though." The Blonde pouted.

"Yoongie don't scratch Daddy's face." Yuri told Yoongie who just squealed and slap his face then spread his arms for his Mother.

Jessica put the caps down and take their Son from Yuri.

"You shouldn't hit your Dada, Yoongie." She told their baby.

Yuri just shake his head, Yoong loves to pinch, slap, bite and hit his face.

Yoong laughed at her mother then leaned for a kiss, He on Jessica's cheek.

"Such a sweetie pie." Jessica smiled.

"Let's go now baby.." Yuri said, and take all the shopping bags on the floor.

The Couple went to the Parking and ride in the Car.

"Sica, can you sit next to me?" Yuri asked.

The Blonde look at their baby then to Yuri. "Yoongie wants milk Seobang.." She said.

Yuri sighed then nodded, "Okay." He said then went to the driver's seat.

"Mwah mwah mwah.." Jessica was playing with Yoong while feeding him, She was kissing his hand since Yoong like it. "Mwah.."

Yoongie giggled then showed her his tiny hand again. The Blonde kiss it until the little boy got tired and fell asleep.

Jessica slowly settled their Son to his car seat then kiss his cheek. "I love you." She whispered and peck him on the lips then turned to her husband who is so quiet.

"Yul stop the car." She ordered.

"Why baby? Are you buying something?" He asked.

"Just stop." She said.

Yuri quickly stop the car on the side of the road then look at her, "What is it Sica?" He asked.

The Blonde hop off the car then transferred to the front seat. She faced her husband with a smile.

"Why are you so jealous of your own Son?" She asked then caressed his face.

Yuri look away, "I'm not.." He said with flushed face.

Jessica made him face her, "Are you sure?" She asked.

Yuri pouted cutely, "Why does he easily get your attention?" He asked.

"Because He is a baby.." She said.

Yuri nodded in understanding, Jessica smiled and slide her hand on his chest.

"But you are my big boy.." She look at him. "Can Mommy get a kiss from her big boy?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

Yuri leaned down for a kiss, their lips were about to touch but then Yoong stirred in his sleep then cried.

Jessica quickly turned to him to coo the baby. "Sshh. We are here Yoongie.."

"The Boy with a very perfect timing.." Yuri said then drive the car.

"Later Seobang.." Jessica said while giving Yoongie a Banana.

They arrived in no time, Yuri take Yoong and leave the shopping bags inside the car while Jessica get their baby's bag.

"Oh My little Yoongie is here!!" Kwon Eomma greeted them.

Jessica gave her a big hug then went inside to greet everyone. Kwon Eomma take Yoong from Yuri then showered the little boy kisses.

They settled in the Hwang Living room. The Babies are playing with their favorite grandfathers, The Three Mothers were busy in the kitchen while the two Younger Couples were talking on the couch.

"You look happy.." Yuri told the other couple.

Taeyeon nodded, "Very Happy!" The Shorter guy said then caressed his wife's tummy. "Do you want anything?" He asked his wife then kissed her cheek.

"I'm good Boo.." Tiffany smiled back.

"Tiff, I bought you lots of dresses!!" Jessica proudly told her best friend.

Tiffany smiled widely, this is one of the reasons why she likes her best friend, Jessica never forgets about her and vice versa.

"Thanks Jessi!" She showered Jessica her infamous eye smiles.

"Thank God you made her smile!" Taeyeon said then look at YulSic. "She has been sad since she wanted to go shopping, I'm happy you made her smile."

Yuri hugged the blonde girl sideways, "She kept herself busy buying stuffs for Hyoyeon and Tiffany, she also bought something for you Taengoo!"

"Wow, thanks Jess."

"Of course! Siblings give each other presents." She smiled proudly.

"That's My Girl." Yuri kissed her cheek.

The three Mothers went out from the kitchen holding trays of food then put it on the long table.

"Let's have dinner now!" Mommy Hwang announced.

Everyone gathered in the Dining, Hyoyeon and Yoong were settled in their high chairs near their parents.

"Hyo boom boom.." Hyoyeon kept slamming his hands on his desk.

Yoong look at his Hyung and copied him. "Boom Boom.." He said and make bubbles with his Drools.

Jessica wipe his mouth, "Boom Boom?" She asked.

"Taetae will buy Hyo a toy car." Tiffany said.

Jessica smiled widely, "Wow! Hyo Hyung will Drive a car!" She said happily that made the two kids excited and almost jump on their seats.

"Should Poppa buy Little Jerrell his own toy car too?" Daddy Jung asked.

Yuri chuckled then shake his head, "Yoongie doesn't like driving, His Hobby is slapping me." He said that made everyone laugh.

"That's how Yoong show his love for you!" Jessica said while feeding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter