Chapter 80: Stick with U

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Love this chapter juseyo!!!

Chapter 80:

Jessica and Yuri arrived in a house near the beach, The Blonde carried the bags from the backseat without asking for her husband's help.

"Seobang, please get the keys in my pocket." She said.

Yuri look at her then take all the bags from her, "What are we really doing here?" He asked.

Jessica take the keys in her pocket then unlock the door, "We are here to relax and enjoy ourselves." She said then opened the door.

Yuri followed her inside then sighed, He sat down on the wooden chair then put the bags down.

"Sica are you sure it's okay to leave Yoongie with your parents?" He asked his wife who is busy with taking their bags inside the room.

"Yes Seobang! Yoongie will be fine!" The Blonde shouted from the room.

He stood up and went on the veranda, and look at the beach, He don't know Jessica's plans for this day but he wants her to wheedle him too.

"I was talking to you but you weren't inside.." Jessica hugged him from the back that startled him. "Let's go in now." She said sweetly.

"No, I wanna stay here." He said taking her hands off him.

Jessica pouted with Yuri's coldness towards her, She walked back in the house and continued unpacking their clothes.

Yuri then went to the room and changed his clothes while Jessica is busy preparing something in the kitchen.

He wore a plain white shirt and a beach shorts that his wife brought him plus his sunglasses then went out of the house and walk around the beach looking so cool.

There's a lot of people around, Others are sunbathing, Swimming, Playing, Bonding and just like him walking alone.

A Couple sitting on the sand caught his attention, they are sweet, the girl is leaning on the guy while the guy has his arm around her shoulders, protectively hugging his partner.

He suddenly felt envious, Jessica and Him are one of the sweetest couples out there but where are they now? They are fighting because of his wife's trust issues.

As much as he wanted to be with her, he is trying his best to ignore her, He don't wanna stay in the house with his wife since he knew his anger will easily fade and he wanted her to learn from her mistake and learn how to trust him.

He sat down on the sand, where there are only few people and just stared at the waves, he sighed and put a finger on the sand then write something on it.

'율+시카=융이' ('Yul+Sica=Yoongie')

It says inside the big heart then smiled, He took his phone out and take a selca with it then posted it on his SNS putting a caption.

"My Infinity and beyond.." He smiled and put his phone back to his pocket.

A phone call broke his trance, He took his phone out again and found his wife calling him.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Seobang where are you?" Jessica's sweet voice asked.

"I'm in the beach, why? Do you wanna go home and see Yoongie?" He asked.

Jessica laugh, "No Seobang, I prepared Myself for this day, I want us to build memories together.. So please come back here and have a lunch with me." His wife said so sweetly.

"I'm not hungry." He said.

"Okay, I'll just come there." Jessica easily changed her mind.

Yuri sighed, "Just stay there and eat Sica." He told her.

"Why? Are you ashamed of me? You don't want people to see us together?" She asked.

He sighed, it will be another problem if he won't explain himself. "No, that's not what I mean Sica.. You told me you're hungry so just stay there, you can go here later." He said trying to sound cold.

He heard her sigh, "Okay then, enjoy yourself." She said sadly, "I love you Yul."

Yuri felt his heart beats fast, He felt happy hearing it from her for some reasons.

He take a deep breath while looking at the sand, "I love you too." He said.

"Bye." Jessica said then hang up.

----

Jessica was alone in the beach house, She was eating just like what her husband told her, She's actually sad that Yuri is ignoring her but it's her fault and she has to make it up to him.

She then thought of video calling her father and after a couple rings he answered. "Dad!" She smiled then waved at the screen.

"Hi Princess, what can I do for you?" Daddy Jung asked.

"Can I see Yoongie?" She asked, She maybe prepared herself to not seeing her Son but she's missing him so much now.

Daddy Jung nodded and showed her Baby to her, "Jerrell say Hi to your Mommy." He told his grandchild.

Yoong stared at the screen then wiggled his hands, "Mammaaaa!!!" He mumbled.

The Blonde smiled, "Hi little Yuri! Mommy is in a house with Daddy, I need to make Daddy Happy since Mommy did a terrible thing. So please wait for me okay? I will take care of you when I get back! Be good to Momma and Poppa 'kay?" She smiled.

"Kyaaaaahhh!" Yoong kick his feet while clapping his hands, of course he didn't understand anything about what his mother told him but he got excited because of her happy tone.

"Honey, You and Yuri fight?" Daddy Jung asked, he don't know about it, he just thought that her Daughter wanted to spend some time with her husband.

Jessica nodded, "It was my fault Dad, I accused him of having another girl." She said truthfully.

Daddy Jung shake his head, "why?"

"I saw a girl going out of his office, She's perfect Dad, and I can't help but feel jealous."

"Jessi, Jealousy is cute, Guys feel special but too much of it is exhausting especially if he's doing nothing."

Jessica nodded, "I know Dad, that's why I'm doing this."

"You are lucky to have Yuri, Honey. I don't want you to take him for granted because you will never find another guy like him." He said seriously then kissed Yoongie who is his fingers, "Don't wait until he's fed up with your actions, because I know you'll regret it." 

Jessica nodded, "I know Dad, but still, Thank you for reminding me." She sighed then look at Her baby. "Alright I have to go now, Mommy and Daddy will see you soon Yoongie!!" She wave.

Daddy Jung wave Yoongie's hand, "See You soon Mommy."

"I love you Yoongie!" She send flying kisses to him then look at her Dad, "I love you Dad, thank you for everything!!"

"I love you too Jess! Bye!" He waved then hang up.

The Blonde finish her lunch then stayed in their room, She has plans for today but she don't know if She will be able to pull it off knowing that Yuri won't cooperate with her.

"Be Patient Jess.." She told herself.

----

Yuri was eating alone in a restaurant, He don't wanna go back to the beach house and see his wife so he just ate there.

"Hi!" Someone greeted him, "Can We share the table?" The girl asked.

Yuri look around and found the whole restaurant packed with people having lunch.

"Sure!" He smiled.

"Thanks.." The Girl smiled at him, "By the way, I'm Clara." The Girl introduced herself, showing her hand for a shake.

Yuri showed his greasy hands then laugh, "I'm Yuri, but I can't shake your hand." He said.

"Oh Okay." Clara smiled and started to eat, "Are you alone in this beautiful beach?" She asked to start a conversation.

"Obviously, I'm alone right now." He laugh, "You?" He asked back.

"Me too, but My friends are on their way so maybe you can hang out with us later. We will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter