Chapter 79: Mistake

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

All of you will be surprise soon! Haha!anyway, enjoy this update!

Chapter 79:

"Jess, Ms. Jeon is a friend don't be jealous." Taeyeon told Jessica.

The Blonde is inside Taeyeon's office, She went there to confide to Tiffany about the extremely beautiful girl she saw going out of Yuri's office and since Taeyeon was there, he heard everything and told her that Ms. Jeon is just a friend.

She pouted, she couldn't help but feel jealous knowing that the girl is one hell of a gorgeous woman, and she can captivate Yuri if she would want to.

Tiffany put her Son down and let little Hyo play around, then focus on her husband's phone where there's a picture of YulTae with Jihyun and Anna.

"She's really beautiful Jessi, She looks like she can get every man she wants." Tiffany said that made Jessica even more worried. "And She's tall and skinny and have a very flawless skin." The Brunette added.

Taeyeon noticed Jessica's worried face and quickly reacted to prevent her from thinking differently.

"Yeah She's beautiful and really attractive but guys like me and Yul don't easily get attracted by her pretty face." He said.

Tiffany didn't listen to what her husband said and look at her best friend who is so quiet.

"Guys easily forgets about their partners whenever they see beautiful girls, and the fact that you are depriving Yuri with what he needs and you saw a beautiful girl going out of his office, you should be worried now." She said that made her husband shake his head.

Jessica sighed, what Tiffany said didn't help at all, it even made her feel insecure.

"I should go now." She said then stood up and walk out of Taeyeon's office.

Taeyeon stared at his wife who busied herself browsing on his phone.

Taeyeon take his Son on hos lap, "Mushroom, don't pretend that you didn't do something." He said.

"Why? I was just stating that fact! I pity my other best friend and all Jessi needs is a little push."

Taeyeon covered Hyoyeon's ears, "You made her feel like Yuri can just leave her to another girl." He said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, "I don't wanna talk about that." She said then put Taeyeon's phone down, "This Anna looks like a model by the way." Tiffany look at her husband suspiciously. She saw the girl inside Her husband's office awhile ago.

Taeyeon shake his head, Tiffany is diverting the topic. "I don't care if she's the most beautiful model in the world Mushroom." He said then hug his Son. "My heart only beats for you." He look at his wife lovingly.

Tiffany blush at what he said, "Let's go home Boo.." She said sweetly.

----

"Thank you Miss." Yuri smiled at the Garçon who gave them dessert.

They went to a restaurant after Yuri's work and after their late afternoon snack, The Tanned Guy is planning on bringing Jessica and Yoong to a playground.

Jessica close her eyes and just focus on Yoong, She just noticed how nice Yuri is to girls and it annoys her so much.

She look at Yuri who is watching the people from the glass panel and rolled her eyes. 

Yuri glanced at his wife, She has been quiet ever since she went to the office until now that they are in the restaurant.

"Baby are you okay?" He asked and hold her hand that's on the table.

Jessica take her hand away from him and sat properly, He sighed then stood up and sat beside her.

"What's the matter Love?" He asked gently, snaking his hand on her waist.

"Yul please stay away from me in the meantime.." She said pushing him a little.

Yuri is getting impatient, He has been asking her what's wrong for the passed hours and he's also been coaxing her but all she did was ignore him.

"Sica could you please tell me what the hell is wrong? Did I do something You don't like?" He asked frustratingly.

Jessica stood up and take Yoong from the high chair, "I wanna go home." She announced then walk away.

Yuri paid their bills and followed her in the parking, "Sica you can't just ignore me! Tell me what I did so I could do something about it!" Yuri wanted to shout but held it in, He don't want to make a scene and embarrass his wife in front of other people.

Instead of answering, Jessica get inside the car with Yoong, Yuri opened the car door.

"Sit in front Sica." He said and laid a hand on her.

"Yoong needs me here." She said without looking at him.

"Whatever Sica! I don't understand you anymore!!" He said then close the door.

The ride home was quiet, Only Yoong's babbling could be heard. Yuri didn't talk to his wife and just choose to give her space.

They arrived at home, Jessica brought Yoong to their room and played with him as Yuri walk around the neighborhood to clear his mind, If he don't do this a huge fight will start between him and his wife.

"What's happening to her? As far as I can remember, I didn't do anything wrong.." He mumbled while walking alone. He then pick a small stone, "Aish! She frustrates me so much!" He groaned then throw the stone somewhere.

"Ouch!" Someone groaned and it startled Yuri. "Kids nowadays!"

Yuri quickly run to the older lady and apologized, "I'm really sorry!" He bowed his head.

"Just be careful next time!" The old lady said while holding his head.

"I'm sorry again." He apologized once more and the lady just walk away.

Yuri take a deep breath then decided to just go home.

Meanwhile, Jessica went out of their room to get some snacks, Yoong is now asleep since he got tired from playing and traveling.

"Jessi! Our dinner is ready!" Tiffany called her from the dining.

Jessica walk to the table and sat down, "Where's Taeng?" She asked but she actually wanna know where her husband is.

"He's in the kitchen, Why?" The Brunette asked.

She shake her head then stood up to go to the kitchen.

"If you're looking for Yuri he's not there." Tiffany said.

"Oh!" Jessica stop from walking, "I'm not looking for him." She said then went back on the chair.

The Brunette smirked, "Fool Yourself Jess!" She laugh then went back to the kitchen.

Yuri then went inside the house and walk past her, "Where have you been?" The Blonde asked.

"I just walked around.." He said then went to the kitchen.

The three then went back to the dining and started eating, TaeNy is in their usual sweet moments while the other couple is not talking.

"You two are you okay?" Tiffany asked noticing the awkward silence.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." Yuri said and finish his food fast.

Jessica watch him stand up and went to the kitchen after he finished eating.

"I'll rest now.." He announce and the other couple nodded.

Tiffany look at Jessica, "Did you two fight?" She asked.

"No.." Jessica said then stood up and followed her husband.

"Yah!" Tiffany shouted but her husband stop her from saying more.

"Stop Mushroom."

Jessica opened the door but didn't find her husband, she then heard the shower is on. "He's in the shower." She mumbled and laid next to her Son.

Yuri went out few minutes later, Jessica stood up to shower too, She was thinking of how she will be able to break the awkward silence between them.

After an hour, She went out and found Yuri sleeping beside Yoong with his back facing her.

She crawled on the bed and laid next to him, he then take her phone and opened her SNS. She visited Yuri's SNS account and smiled, Yuri kept sharing their pictures with Yoongie.

She look at the last photo he posted, it was Yoong and Hyo's photo with the three grandfathers. She scroll down to look at the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter