Chapter 74: Don't Say No

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Hope you enjoy this update!

Chapter 74:

Yuri is driving to their fathers' company with his wife, The three Dad's called for them and talk about something.

"Seobang, after this can we go to the mall?" Jessica asked her husband while hugging his arm.

Yuri look at her and peck her forehead, "Anything for you baby." He said and focus on the road.

"Our sweet pea will come out anytime soon, can you please file a leave and be with me?" Jessica asked.

"Of course I will be with you!" He smiled, "Sica, What will be our sweet pea's name?" He asked.

Jessica shrugged, they still don't know what their Precious Sweet Pea's gender will be since they wanted it to be a surprise. "I don't know, but I want our sweet pea to have an American name." She said.

Yuri nodded, "Whatever it is, Our Sweet Pea will be happy." He said as he park the car on the basement. "We're here!" He said and turned the engine off.

The Couple ride a lift to their fathers' office and greeted them.

"Jessi! Yuri, sit, sit!" Daddy Hwang motioned them to sit down.

The Couple sat side by side with the three father sitting across them.

"Dad, what do you wanna talk about?" Jessica asked.

Kwon Appa cleared his throat, "We wanna talk to You both especially Yuri about the company."

Yuri put his hands together as he knew where their conversation is heading.

Jessica look at her husband and put her hands on his arm then kissed it. "Listen to them first." She whispered.

"We want to ask Yuri to work in the company, it will be yours someday anyway." Kwon Appa continued.

Yuri shake his head, "I'm sorry, but I want to work outside." He said totally rejecting the offer.

Jessica look at him and shake his arm seeing their fathers gloomy face especially Yuri's Dad.

"Think about it again." She whispered.

"Sica.. That's my decision." Yuri said, he still can't forget about what happened to them.

"Is it really your final decision?" Daddy Hwang asked.

Yuri nodded his head as his wife loosen the hold on his arm.

Kwon Appa nodded, "I understand.." He said then smiled. "I guess we will just hire someone."

"Yes.." Yuri hold his wife hand but Jessica shoo his hands away. "Why baby?" He asked.

Jessica look at the fathers, "I will go back to work." She said that surprised everyone.

Daddy Jung look at her, "You? Sweetie, You are pregnant, it might be hard for you to work."

"I want to work." She said, she wanted to fill in the position for her husband, she wants Kwon Appa to be happy.

Yuri look at her, "Sica what are you talking about?" He asked.

"I wanna work here, and besides I'm alone in the house and I get bored, you told me to stop calling you so I decided to just work here." She said.

Yuri shake his head, "No.. I don't want you to work here. You stay in the house and rest.. our Sweet pea is coming anytime soon, I don't want anything to happen to you."

Jessica look at him, "Yul, let me decide just like what you're doing."

"I said no Jessica! You will listen to me or I will get mad at you." He said strictly.

The Blonde look at the three elder guys and smiled, "I made my final decision Dad. I will work again starting tomorrow."

Daddy Jung knew that this will start a fight between the Couple, and he can't stop his Daughter with what she wants.

Yuri was nodding unbelievably, he couldn't accept his wife's decision.

"I think you should talk." Daddy Hwang said.

Yuri stood up and bowed to them, "We'll go home now." He said then started to walk without his wife.

Jessica stood up and bid goodbye then followed her husband.

They ride in the car without talking, Yuri don't even look at his wife.

"Seobang don't be mad." Jessica faced Him.

"Don't talk to me." He said, Jessica look away, Yuri will definitely ignore her all through the day.

"Yul.. I just want Appa to feel happy." She said while caressing her tummy.

Yuri smirked then shake his head, "Just do whatever you want." He said and sped off.

They arrived to their home, Yuri settled inside Hyoyeon's room while Jessica went to their to shower.

Yuri was playing with Hyoyeon's toys as he clear his mind, Jessica will go to work in her state, she's pregnant and she's almost in her due and it worry him.

He got up and squeezed the toy, "She's hardheaded." He groaned.

He then heard the door slowly, He turn his back from his wife and focus on playing with the toy.

The Blonde Girl slowly approached her husband who is lying down on the small bed, sat on the edge and caressed Yuri's side.

"Baby.." She called.

"I'm busy." He said coldly.

Jessica pouted, Yuri don't understand her point, she just wanted to make everything right, she, Yuri and Tiffany should be running the business with their fathers but the tanned guy is prideful.

"Let's go back to our room and cuddle." She told him.

"I will stay here, just do whatever you want. You don't listen to me anyway." He said with a sulking tone.

"Okay." Jessica said and stood up, walking to the door. She was about to open the door when her husband sat up.

"Sica.." He called like a little kid.

The blonde smiled then turned to him, "What is it?" She asked.

Yuri look down looking defeated, His pregnant wife walk in front of him then hold his chin to look at her.

"Don't work anymore!" He said.

Jessica sat on his lap and he quickly put his left arm around her waist while his right hand is caressing her thighs.

"Just stay here, Our Sweet Pea will be born anytime now. I don't want you to be stressed because of work." He said and kissed her cheek.

"Go back to the Company then." She smiled.

Yuri sighed, "Sica.. You know I don't wanna work with my Appa right?" He

The American stood up, "then stop forbidding me from working with them!" She said then walk out leaving him.

At night, Yuri went to the kitchen to make dinner for both of them, Jessica didn't go out of their room after she left him in the Nursery.

He was thinking of how he will convince his wife to stop thinking about working again.

"I should threaten her!" He mumbled then nodded his head, "Right! You are so smart Kwon Yuri! Threaten your wife to something she can't live without." He smiled as he could feel his victory.

Yuri walk to their room after he finished cooking, he sighed then slowly opened the door.

"Sica, Dinner's ready." He called.

Jessica stood up from the bed and walk outside their room without taking a single glance at him.

The two settled in the dining area, Yuri was taking extra care of his wife, as Jessica was staring blankly at him.

"You should eat a lot baby.." He said and feed her.

"What are you doing?" She asked while creasing her eyebrows. "If this is your way to stop me from going back to office, I'm sorry Kwon Yuri but I'm not changing my mind." She said.

Yuri nodded, "I know." He said.

"Good." Jessica said then continued eating.

Her husband was staring at her, thinking of how he will tell his wife about his threat.

He fix her fringe and smiled at her when she look at him. "Eat well Love."

"Are you allowing me to work now?" She asked.

"We'll talk about it later baby."

The Blonde wipe and face him. "You're scaring me.." She honestly said, she felt like her husband is planning something.

Yuri giggled, "Don't think that much baby.." He said and move his head closer to her. "Can I get a kiss?" He asked.

Jessica look at him for a moment before she leaned forward and peck his lips.

"I love you!" He winked then kissed her again.

----

Jessica was sitting on the bed, she's reading a story book for her baby while Yuri was inside the shower.

"Sweet Pea.. Mommy will go back to work tomorrow okay? please be good to me." She said while caressing her tummy.

Yuri then went out looking so fresh wearing only his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter