Chapter 71: Kissing You

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Enjoy this chapter!

Chapter 71:

Yuri is preparing to go home, he could hear his office mates planning their regular get together. He check his phone and found a message from his wife.

From: Sicababy

"Seobang, I miss you and I love you so much!"

He smiled upon reading it, Jessica is getting even more sweet and thoughtful and he's loving it.

"Woah, that smile makes me want to find a girlfriend and get married!" He heard one of his office mates, Edward say, everyone in the office for being so obsessed over his wife. "Your wife sent you a message?" He asked and Yuri nodded with a smile.

Another male office mate named John sat on his desk, "That's the reason why I don't wanna have a wife! Girls would always call and send you messages telling you to go straight home from the office or else you will sleep in the couch!" He said then shake his head. "Did she said the same thing?" He asked the tanned guy.

"No, She just told me she misses me and she loves me so much." He said proudly.

The two guys raised their eyebrows, "Really? Oh maybe she needs something." John said.

"Like what?" Edward asked.

"She wanna go shopping or she wanna go somewhere with you. Girls are usually like that, they will be all sweet out of the blue when they needed something."

Yuri just shake his head, "My Wife is not like that, she's just sweet and loving." He told them, "and besides, she don't need me to go shopping, She has her own money and I have mine, she don't ask for it."

Edward sighed then look somewhere, "You're lucky! I wish I can find a wife who don't asks for money."

"Marry a rich girl who runs her own company.." John stood up.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" A girl butted in.

"Edward wanna have a wife who don't asks money from him."

The Girl who's name is Jennifer look at him in surprise, "Then don't get married! It's your responsibility to give your wife your salary!"

"You're one of the reasons why a lot of guys are afraid to get married." John said with a laugh then stood up, and turned to the tanned guy, "So, I guess you won't be joining us tonight.." He said.

Yuri nodded, "Yeah, I wanna see My wife now." He smiled then take his bag, "I gotta go, enjoy your night and see you guys in two days!" He waved then walk away.

"I wanna have a husband like Yuri!" Jennifer said with crossed arms.

"I wanna have a wife like his wife." Edward said.

----

Jessica is waiting for her husband to arrive, She's happy that it's weekend once again, they are going back to their parents with Taeny and little Hyo tomorrow before Tiffany and Taeyeon goes back to Seoul.

She stood up from the bed to walk to the kitchen and get some milk for her and her Sweet Pea.

She sat on one of the chairs and take her time with the Milk. "Sweet Pea, do you still like your nickname? Do you want Mommy and Daddy to give you another nickname?" She asked the baby inside her tummy. "You're already big, but don't worry you're still as cute as your Dad." She smiled then finish the whole glass.

She wash the glass then walk to go back to her room but even before she take the first step on the stairs, the main Door slowly opened revealing her beloved husband holding a huge bouquet of red roses.

"Yul!" She called, she feels happy to see him after a long day of not seeing each other.

Yuri smiled and run to the stairs, then pulled her for a hug, "Sica I missed you so much!" He sweetly said then broke the hug and gave her a bouquet of flowers. "For you." He said.

Jessica smiled and hug the bouquet, "Why are you giving me flowers? Do we celebrate something that I forgot?" She asked.

Yuri chuckled seeing his wife thinking hard to remember about today's special event, he then put his hands around her waist with the bouquet blocking them, "I just wanna give you flowers baby, don't think too much." He said then peck her forehead. "Everyday is a special day because I know I have you waiting for me when I go home." 

The Blonde felt her heart skipped its beat, Yuri is always romantic. "I love you Seobang!" She said then put the flowers down on the foot of the stairs then circled her arms around his neck, hugging him tight.

Yuri hold the back of her head and pulled it then kissed her forehead again, "I love you too." He said then smiled at her.

The Blonde look up at him with her arms still around his neck, "How was your day?" She asked.

The Tanned Guy smiled, Jessica is so cute, and obviously can't wait to have a long talk with him. He leaned down for a peck on her lips. "Are you that excited to know how my day had been? Shall we talk here? At the foot of the stairs?" He chuckled and kissed her again.

Jessica pouted, "I missed you so much and I wanna hear your voice.." 

"Let's go upstairs and talk the whole night." He broke the hug then pick up the bouquet then hold his wife's hand.

The two of them walk to the stairs and went in their room, Yuri sat down on the bed, putting the flowers beside him while Jessica is looking at him taking his shoes and socks off.

She walk in front of him then help him take his clothes off, "I'll get your pajamas." She said but Yuri stop her from going anywhere.

"Stay here." He said then made her sit on his right thigh, "What did you do today baby?" He asked then kissed her cheek.

"Hm.. Tiffany and I do our regular morning and afternoon walk, We also played with Hyoyeon, he can crawl now." She smiled and trace his bare chest with her fingers.

Yuri take her hand then kiss it, "I wanna see that too.. I miss him a lot." He said.

"We'll go to our parents' home and we'll bond with everyone like before." She leaned her head on his shoulder.

Yuri sighed then caressed her tummy, "Is our Sweet Pea good today?" He asked.

"Yeah, I asked him if he wanted another nickname since He's big now but he didn't move, I guess he like his nickname a lot."

The tanned guy smiled, they talk to their baby like he's already here, "Yeah, Sweet Pea is really cute."

She face him again with a frown, "Seobang, I'm giving birth in a couple of months and I'm worried." She said in all honesty.

"Why?"

"What if something happens to me and Sweet Pea? I'm hearing a lot of stories about mothers.. or babies dying." She said.

Yuri suddenly felt nervous hearing it, he shake his head then cupped her face, "No baby, Don't think about that.. You and Sweet Pea will be fine." He said then kiss her lips. "We will both see our babies grow up, and you will be with me until we grow old." He kissed her again.

Jessica nodded then stood up, "Shower now and we'll cuddle." She smiled.

Yuri nodded then went to the shower, while her husband is doing his own thing, Jessica take the bouquet of flowers and put them on the flower vase then snap a photo of it.

She change her sleeping attire before she went back to the bed to wait for her husband to finish, so they could cuddle all night.

A few minutes later Yuri went out and saw her wife looking so attractive with her revealing nightgown, he walk to the bed and join his wife.

"Hi y!" He greeted then kiss her on the neck.

Jessica was busy reading a pregnancy book and just let her husband kiss her neck, shoulder and cheek.

"Sica.. it's Seobang's time.." Yuri said then on her shoulder.

Jessica close the book and put it aside then look at her husband. "Alright! It's Yuri now." She said then hugged him, pushing his head on her neck then caressed his back. "Sleep now baby, I know you're tired."

"But I wann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter