Chapter 70: Love Melody

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

I will publish another story when this story near its ending! I hope you could support it just like Falling and Lucky!

Anyway, here's an update for you guys!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 70:

Jessica is watering the plants in the garden, she just went home from an afternoon walk with Tiffany and of course little Hyoyeon then suddenly thought of taking care of the plants.

"Jessi! Afternoon snacks!" Tiffany announced then put the tray on the small table in the garden then went in to take her baby.

The Blonde turned the water off then sat on the chair. She check on her phone if her husband gave her a call.

She sighed and get a tuna sandwich made by her best friend while staring at her phone, presumably she's waiting for her husband to call or at least send her a message.

"Auntie Jessi!! I just take a shower!" Tiffany said sounding like a baby with Hyoyeon in her arms.

Jessica smiled and raised her hands and take Hyoyeon, then sniff him. "Oh My Favorite nephew is here." She smiled and gave the baby a kiss.

"How's my Tuna Sandwich?" Tiffany asked sitting across her then take a piece of her homemade sandwich.

Jessica nodded, "Better than before, you're improving Tiff.." She smiled at the Brunette, "I'm so proud of you!" She said then went back to her phone.

The other American giggled, "I know right?" She proudly stated, then noticed her best friend looking at her phone with furrowed eyebrows. "Jessi, are you waiting for someone?" She asked.

Jessica look at her then keep her phone and just played with Hyoyeon, "Yuri hasn't called me after he left." She said truthfully

Tiffany sighed and shake her head, "Jessi, he's busy. He's working extra hard these past couple of days." She just said.

Jessica pouted, it has been almost three months after Kwon Appa arranged a gathering to apologize.

The three Dads had a serious talk about business and not long after, the merging happened and Yuri's parents moved back to LA for good but she wasn't able to convince Yuri to work with Kwon Appa again that obviously saddened the older Guy.

Her Husband got a job as an office staff at a car company and now working for more than two months now.

"I told him to just work with Our fathers but he don't like it." She sighed, Yuri is always busy at work and don't have time to go out on a date with her.

Her phone suddenly rings, Yuri is calling her the first time today. "Seobang!"

"Baby.." Yuri said on the other line.

"Are you coming home now?" She asked excitedly.

"Um.. I actually called to tell you that.. I will work overtime today, i'll be home tonight." He said with an apologetic tone.

Jessica's smile faded, She gave Baby Hyoyeon back to his mother as she stood up and walk on the side to talk to her husband privately.

"Again? Until when are you going to work overtime?" She asked getting mad at him.

She heard him sigh, "I'm really sorry baby, It's just there's a lot to do in the office and our Manager kept nagging to us to finish it before the deadline."

Jessica rolled her eyes, Yuri has been telling her things about the Manager and she don't like her at all.

"Tell her to try to work too! You have a wife and child Yuri! I have a check up tomorrow and you can't be with me for the third time now!" She shouted.

"I'm working for us baby, I need to earn money for your birthing day!"

"You don't have to, We have Emergency funds, we can use it for that day!" She said.

"My Manager is here i have to go baby, We'll talk later, I love you Sica."

"Whatever." She said.

"Sica.. I love you.."

"Yeah, I love you too! Go home safe, See you!" She said then hang up then went back to her best friend.

"Overtime again?" Tiffany asked and the blonde huffed in annoyance.

Jessica slumped on the chair then caressed her now bug tummy. "Is this life really is?" She asked irritatingly.

Tiffany pouted in confusion, "What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean.. My staffs like Hani, is this what her family feels every time she has to work overtime?" She asked as she can now understand other people's life.

Tiffany shrugged, she can't say anything since she don't know.

"Gosh! He should just work in the Company again!" She angrily said.

The Brunette could only shake her head, Jessica is getting clingy to her husband but Yuri is too focused on his work.

----

TaeNy Couple are inside their room with their Son, they just finish with their Dinner and now having a lazy time on the bed while watching TV.

Tiffany is sitting with her back resting on the headboard while her husband is sitting between her legs, leaning his back on her chest while holding little Hyoyeon.

She's playing with her husband's hair while Taeyeon is playing with their Son. "Boo are you sure you can file a leave?" Tiffany asked her husband, they are planning on going to Seoul to visit Taeyeon's family who haven't seen their precious little Hyoyeon.

Taeyeon nodded and focus on playing with his Son. "We'll be away for a month, Jess will be alone here whenever Yuri goes to work." The Korean Guy said then kissed his Son, "Auntie Jess will be sad because Little Prince will leave her." He told the baby who only laugh and eat his hands.

The Brunette circled her arms around his neck then kissed his cheek, "Little Hyo will be happy to see Harabeoji, Halmeoni and His Gomo!!" She happily said and reached for her Son's cheek and pinch it a little.

"Hayeon will be really happy to see him. Thank you for thinking about my family too." Taeyeon smiled and turned to his wife and gave her a quick peck on her lips then went back to their Son.

"Of course, your Family is my family too, and they also need to see our baby." Tiffany said still back hugging him.

"You are so sweet mushroom, I'm so blessed to have you in my life." Taeyeon sweetly told his wife.

The Brunette giggled then kiss his cheek once again. "We are so perfect for each other, I love you Taetae!" She gave him another smooch.

"I love you too."

----

"Another exhausting night is finally done!" Yuri smiled as he heard his office mates complain while they are walking out of the office together.

"We are going out for a drink Yul, wanna join us?" His male coworker invited him.

He smiled and look at everyone, three guys and five girls then scratched the back of his neck, "I can't, My wife is waiting for me now." He shyly told them.

His Coworkers groaned, Yuri never joined them for a drink ever since He started working in the Company, telling them about his pregnant wife who is waiting for him and all.

"Just this night Yul!" A girl staff told him.

Yuri shake his head while taking his phone from his pocket, "I have to go now.." He smiled then wave at them before he hop inside his car and drive home.

While on his way, He dialed his wife's phone but Jessica don't answer. He look at his wrist watch and shake his head, it's already half past ten.

He drive faster to be with his wife and talk to her if possible.

"Is she sleeping now?" Yuri thought as he park the car, he take his phone and ended the call to his wife then walk inside the quiet house and went straight upstairs.

He quietly opened the door thinking that his wife is already sleeping.

"Omo!" He was startled seeing his wife standing in front of the door with crossed arms. He put his right arm aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter