Chapter 7: Sweetness Overload

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

 

Chapter 7:

 

Yuri was outside Jessica's classroom, he's waiting for her dismissal cause he wanted to take her out for a walk and just roam around.

 

"Hi Yul! What are you still doing here? I mean.. our class was done two hours ago." His classmate Hyomin asked.

 

"Oh! I'm waiting for Jessica and Tiffany." He said smiling. "What about you? Are you waiting for someone too?" He asked. They only have a couple of subjects today that's why they were dismissed earlier.

 

Hyomin hold him by the arm and laughed. "No, i went to the library and then I saw you. So i just went here to um.. ask you for a snack, in the cafeteria." She shyly told him.

 

Yuri smiled and shake his head. "I'm sorry Hyomin. But Sica might look for me." He said and gave her an apologetic smile. "Some other time maybe." He added.

 

"Kwon Yuri!" A sharp threatening voice called him. He look at the person who called him and smiled. He saw her glare at his classmate. She's jealous again.

 

"Oh! I'll go ahead Yuri, see you in class!" She immediately step back, she don't wanna face the wrath of the School's Ice Princess.

 

Yuri walked to her as he snake his hand on her lower back. "Hi Sica!" He greeted and was about to kiss her but she pushed him. "Why?" He asked his hand still on her lower back.

 

"You're flirting again." She said and crossed her arms. Yuri smiled, she's always accusing him of flirting, ever since.

 

They heard some squeals, Jessica groaned. Her classmates are going out of the classroom. Yuri smiled at them and the squeals got even louder.

 

"Could you please stop sending them wrong signals? They thought you like them with those charming smile of yours." She rolled her eyes. But Yuri didn't stop. He likes teasing this love of his life.

 

When Yuri didn't stop, Jessica looked at her classmates direction and gave them deathly glares. Tiffany then went out with books in hand and saw him.

 

"Ow. That's why i'm hearing those deafening squeals, the charismatic Kwon Yuri's here." She laughed. "Hi Yul!" She greeted and kissed Yuri's cheek.

 

"Hi Tiff, Taeyeon's waiting for you in his car." He informed her winking giving her a knowing look. Tiffany laughed at his signal.

 

"I know, what you're thinking Kwon, but i'm sorry we're not on the same page. Taetae and I are just going out on a date! Just a date!" She clearly informed him. "Aight, i gotta go. Bye Jessi!" She kissed Her blonde friend's cheek and turned to Yuri. "Bye Yul!" She said and kissed him goodbye too.

 

Jessica glared at her red haired friend but the latter didn't mind. "Don't give me those glares Jessi, It won't affect me." She said laughing as she walked down the stairs leaving the two behind.

 

When all the people were gone, Yuri held her hand. "So, can we go now?" He asked.

 

"Who was that?" She asked angrily.

 

Yuri creased his eyebrows. "Tiffany?" He asked.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Don't act smart on me Kwon Yuri, i saw you with a girl. She's even sweetly holding onto your arm." She said pointing at his arm.

 

Yuri kissed her forehead. "That was my classmate, she's Hyomin.." He said.

 

"I don't like her, don't talk to her." She ordered.

 

"But she's my classmate, Sica." He said.

 

"Alright, whatever! Gotta go home now!" She said and started walking leaving him behind.

 

Yuri ran towards her and walked with her, taking her hand as he intertwined their fingers.

 

"You're going home to our house, okay?" He said, Jessica just shrugged. "But before that let's go for a walk, My love." He said sweetly.

 

Jessica stopped walking and turned to him. "You know I don't like walking."

 

He hugged her and kissed her forehead. "It's just a little walk, then we're going home, i'll cook you nice dinner in return." He trade.

 

Jessica smirked. "You will still cook me nice dinner even if we just go home straight." She said. "That's how much you love me." She said with a little aegyo.

 

"We'll cuddle the whole day tomorrow since we don't have classes. We'll just stay in my room the whole day and watch whatever you want." He tried to convince her. He's pretty sure she will say yes since she like cuddling the most.

 

She give it a thought. "Cuddling the whole day plus nice foods and movie. That's not bad." She thought.

 

He s her hand on his waist. "Alright. But we will walk for just a few minutes, okay?" She said.

 

Yuri nodded as he cupped her face and give her a smooch. "I love you Sica." He said and kissed her once more before pulling her out of the school for a walk.

 

They were walking in an amusement park together with a lot of people. Jessica beamed in excitement as she saw a lot of colorful teddy bears with different sizes in a store.

 

Yuri could see how happy Jessica is right now, and he's even more happier for her. Thanks to his smart brain for thinking about this.

 

"Seobang.. Look, that's so cute!" She awed looking at the big pink Teddy bear displayed.

 

"You want that?" He asked. Jessica nodded almost instantly with her eyes glowing. He pinched her cheek cutely and kissed her lips.

 

"You're so cute, baby." He whispered. And They walked to the store seeing a lot of couple standing there.

 

"I'm sorry but this is the only big one left. But we have lots of small teddy bears left, You can buy these little teddy bears in much cheaper price than this one." The store owner announced.

 

Jessica pouted sadly, knowing that they couldn't get the huge teddy bear.

 

"I will pay double the price! Give that to us!" A guy on a red shirt shouted getting money in his pocket.

 

The owner was about to give it when another Man bid.

 

"I will make it triple!" The older guy said proudly shouted winking at his date.

 

Another Guy butted in holding his girlfriend's hand.

 

"I'll pay four times it's price!!" The guy on a black T-Shirt announced with a proud look on his face.

 

"This man wants to show off." He thought.

 

He then felt her tugging his shirt. "Let's go Seobang. Let's just go home." She said but Yuri won't go home without that Big Teddy bear in Jessica's arms.

 

"No, baby. I'll make sure we'll go home with that teddy bear! I promise we will get that toy for you!" He said. He pulled her nearer the store as he cleared his throat. "I'll pay it five times the price!" He announced. 

 

The bidding for the toy is becoming more serious, and they already attracting more and more people. There were some of Yuri's fans who were envious of Jessica because of his sweet gestures.

 

"I'll pay it six times the price!!" The red shirt man shouted. The older guy seems to back out and just simply watch.

 

The black shirted Man grinned. "Look at the black Porsche outside! That's mine!" He proudly said that made Yuri smirked. "I'll pay ten times the price!!" He boastfully shouted and took out his wallet seeing the red shirted man shake his head in defeat.

 

"Let's go Seobang, let's just buy the same size of it in the mall." Jessica said, she honestly don't like the stares Yuri is getting from his admirers and of course her Man don't noticed it since he's too focused on the bidding.

 

Instead of following what she said, Yuri just tightened the hold of her hand. "Believe in me baby, i will give it for you!" He whispered and peck her lips. "I'll make eleven times the price!" Yuri announced, that made his fans squeal for some unknown reasons.

 

The black shirted guy looked at him mockingly as if saying to back off. But Yuri won't, this is not just for the Toy, but this is also a game of pride. A man's pride.

 

"I'll make it twenty times, stop it from there. I'll pay it cash now!" The black shirted man quickly announced and took out his money."

 

He pulled Jessica even more nearer, almost in front of the store beside the Porsche owner and look at him, smirking.

 

"I'll buy the whole store!" Yuri announced that made the people gasp.

 

"Is he crazy? Buying the whole store for a teddy bear?" Jessica heard from the other guy.

 

"Well, it's sweet. He really love his girlfriend then." Jessica smiled, 

 

"Woah! She's so lucky! Her boyfriend loves her so much." Another girl stated.

 

Yuri loves her a lot, that he wants to give her everything he can. She tightened the hold on to his arms, showing his fans that he's already taken by her.

 

Yuri was already celebrating but then the Porsche Car owner wouldn't let himself get abashed by some kid. He slam his hands on the counte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter