Chapter 69: Fun & Fun

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Welcome to the new readers!
Here's an update!

Enjoy!

Chapter 69:

"Good Morning Boo!" Tiffany's loud voice boomed around Taeny's room, she just went back to their room from Hyoyeon's Nursery to bring the little boy out.

The said guy turned around then covered himself with thick blanket. "Yah, Kim Taeyeon! Wake up, we need to take a morning walk with our little Prince!" She put her baby on the bed next to her Husband.

"Waahh!" The Baby cried so loud that made Taeyeon wake up.

"Why is my baby crying?" He asked as he abruptly sat up.

"He's crying because His Daddy wouldn't listen to his Mommy." Tiffany answered.

Taeyeon sighed then went inside the bathroom to clean up as Tiffany wait for her husband.

"Your Daddy wouldn't listen to mommy anymore." She told her baby while cradling him. "We are going out for a walk then.. later this afternoon we are going to see your grandmas and grandpas!! Do you like it? They will spoil you to no end once again!" She kissed his chubby cheeks. "I love you so much little Prince."

A couple of minutes later her husband went out of the bathroom. "I'm done Mushroom, we'll go out in a minute!" He announced then get some clothes.

Tiffany watch her husband then turned to her baby. "Daddy moves like a girl. He is so slow." She whispered so loud letting her husband hear her.

"I know Mushroom, Done now! Let's go!" He smiled and take their baby out of his wife's hold and the both of them went out.

"I'm glad everything is going back to normal." Tiffany said while hugging her husband on his arms.

"But the merging will not happen.."

"That's Why Appa is here! To talk to Papa and my Dad."

"It's not that easy Mushroom, Did you see how mad Uncle Jung with what Happened to Jess?" Taeyeon asked.

"I know, but past is past! Yuri and Jessi are back again, so that means.. Papa is fine now!" She cheerfully said while looking at her baby. "Right Hyoyeonie? Grandpa Jung is happy again?" She asked her Son who chuckled at her gleeful tone.

Taeyeon couldn't help but smile at his baby, "My little baby is smiling at his Mommy's voice!" He said and sniff Hyoyeon's cheek and neck.

Tiffany smiled at how Taeyeon loves their baby and she feels happy. "Tae.." She called.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon then look at her.

"I love you."

Hearing this made him stop and look at his wife with a huge smile then leaned for a kiss. "I love you too My mushroom." He whispered and kissed her once again.

"Waaahhh!" Hyoyeon suddenly cried that made the two pull away and chuckled.

"He already know how to interrupt us.." Taeyeon hold his wife's hand.

"I think he's hungry, let's go home now!" The Couple walk back home with their hungry little Prince.

----

"Yeobo.. are you going to ignore me the whole day?" Kwon Appa asked his wife, he arrived last night but until now his wife is giving him cold shoulders.

"Talk to your business partners, they will definitely not ignore you." Kwon Eomma said while watering her plants.

Her Husband sigh and take the hose from her, "Yeobo, Please.. That's why I'm here, I'll make everything right!" He said.

Kwon Eomma look at him sharply, "Do you know how ashamed I am with Jeremy and Kristine? I can't even look at them because of what you did to your own Son and Daughter in Law!" She shouted at him then went inside the house, leaving her husband in the garden.

Kwon Appa followed her in the kitchen then gave her a back hug, "I'm so sorry.. I will apologize personally to them that's why I called for a get together right? Please talk to me now Yeobo.. I've been having nightmares because you're not beside me for a couple of nights now, I missed you." He told her then turned his wife around to face him. "Please be with me.." He said with pleading eyes.

Kwon Eomma sighed then nodded, "I want the merging to happen, do everything okay?" She said calmly.

Kwon Appa nodded then smiled at her, "Saranghae!" He said then peck her forehead.

"Nado Saranghae.." His wife answered back then gave him a hug. "Let's go out and do grocery shopping, I need to cook a lot for everyone." She said then broke their hug.

Kwon Appa nodded and hold his wife's hand, "Let's go."

----

Mommy Hwang is already busy in the kitchen so early, she's preparing something for her beloved husband since who is not feeling well since last night.

"Will he like this?" She thought while waiting for the soup to simmer. She then remembered something, "Oh! Tiffany and Taeyeon are coming here today! I need to clean the room!" She said while nodding her head as she think of the things she needed to do today.

She turned the stove off when the soup is ready then prepared the foods that she'll bring to her husband,

"Ugh!" Daddy Hwang groaned then turned to the other side to hug his wife but she's not beside him anymore. He look around the whole room to find her but she's not there. "Sweetheart?" He called then sat up.

He stood up and walk to the door and was surprised to see his wife holding a tray full of delicious foods.

"Good Morning Sweetheart! Are you feeling well now?" Mommy Hwang asked her husband who take the tray out of her hold to help her.

"You wake up early for this?" Her husband asked then put the tray on their bed.

"Yes, I just wanna make my husband some breakfast."

The both sat on the bed, Mommy Hwang take the spoon and fork to start feeding her husband.

"My wife is very sweet." Daddy Hwang smiled widely.

"I just have to, My husband might find someone else if I don't do this." She chuckled then feed him.

He opened his mouth and let his wife feed him, "If you help me find another Stella Miyoun Choi then I would be happy." He smiled then sip some coffee. "Um.. Your Coffee is really the best Miss Choi! I can still remember how you put me under your spell with these."

"Yeah, You kept coming back to My Parents' house after I invited you for dinner at home." She proudly said as her husband nodded.

"Because you make everything special, even the simplest meals! You are really great Sweetheart." He hold her hand and kissed it.

His wife smiled widely, "I guess you are fine now. Hurry up and shower, we need to shop for some toys for our grandchild."

"Oh right! Little Leo is coming today, I can't wait!" He suddenly got excited, His grandchild really makes him happy.

Mommy Hwang stood up, "Finish your breakfast while I shower okay?" She said but her husband stood up.

"Why not shower together? It's still early, We can have a lot of fun inside.." He wiggled his eyebrows while smiling knowingly at his wife.

"Well then, take me inside Mr. Leo Hwang!" She giggled as her husband carried her on his shoulders and walk inside the bathroom. "Kyahhh!" She squealed like a young girl.

Her husband slap her bum playfully, "I'll make you scream My Queen!" He said then laugh like a villain.

----

"Honey stop!" Kristine Jung pushed her husband's face to look at her, "We need to make breakfast." She said but her husband just kissed her.

"I missed you Honey." Jeremy Jung whispered then hovered over his wife.

"We just did it last night, And I'm so tired until now!"

He then sat on the bed and covered his wife's body with blanket, "I'm sorry Honey, It's my free day and I wanna have you all day but we have a gathering later and for sure I will not have you tonight." He laid down next to her as His wife snuggled closer to him.

"We make love almost everyday, just let this day slide Honey." She mumbled and his .

Jeremy sighed then peck her head, they've been together for so long but he feels like they are s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter