Chapter 68: Not Alone

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update!
Enjoy!

Chapter 68:

Mr. Jung was inside his office waiting for his Son in Law to arrived, he already talked to the older Kwon and he explained to him what really happened, Mr. Kang has also called his office to apologize for his Daughter's actions.

He wanted to talk to Yuri to know his plans for Jessica since he noticed that Yuri priorities more in going back and forth to Seoul than his Daughter.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed his Secretary is already inside with Yuri.

"Sir, Mr. Yuri Kwon is here to see you." He heard his Secretary speak.

Yuri then bowed down ninety degrees to him. "Good Morning again Dad." He greeted.

Daddy Jung motioned his secretary to go and Yuri to sit across him. He look at the Younger Guy who has a bandage on his face.

"How do you feel Yuri?" He asked while playing with his pen. "I mean, to what I did to you." He cleared seeing his Son in Law was baffled.

Yuri touch his bandage and nodded. "I understand Dad, you only did it to protect your Daughter, but please believe me I love Sica and I can't cheat on her."

Daddy Jung nodded, "I love my Daughter Yul, and I will protect her as much as I can, and I became even more protective over her now that She's pregnant with my first grandchild. And knowing what she's going through made me mad because you know I never like it whenever Jessica cries."

Yuri nodded in understanding, "but Since I talked to your father, and he explained everything to me. I wanna apologize for what I did, and for not trusting you fully." Daddy Jung wholeheartedly told the him.

He shake his head then smiled, "This serves as a lesson to me for being a babo." He sighed.

Jeremy Jung then sat up straight, "Anyway, Your Dad told me that he wants you back to Seoul." He stared at his reaction.

The Younger Guy shake his head, "I already told My Eomma that I won't be back to Seoul if Sica's not with me Dad."

His Father in Law sighed, "The Merging with your Company might not happen Yul, what will you do in LA if your parents are not here?"

"I already think about that, I will find a job in LA and work for Sica and our baby. I know it will be hard but I will do it for my own family." He recited that earned a nod of approval from his father in law.

"That is right Yul, You have your Own family now. You're a father now and I expect you to be more mindful of your wife, My Daughter. It's okay to follow your parents but you have to think of Jessica too, she should be part of your future plans and your decisions. I hope you are more wise now after what happened."

Yuri nodded, "Yes Dad, I won't help and talk to other girls privately anymore."

Daddy Jung shake his head and chuckled as he realizes that Yuri is still a kid. "that's not what I'm saying Son.." He said then stood up and walk to him, he sat next to Yuri and pat his shoulder. "It's okay to be thoughtful to other people, it's fine to help other women because I do that too but.. You have to know that everything has boundaries, helping other people has a limit Son, Until when do you have to help people? You need to weigh things, that's what you have to learn." He told him like a real father to him.

"I know your parents need you to help them in the business, you are their Only Child after all, just like me to My Jessica and Leo to Tiffany. So, I'm letting you decide.. or it's much better if You and Jessica talk about where you want to stay and settle down."

"I don't wanna work with Appa, He's ruining my life." He said looking down.

Daddy Jung tap his shoulder, "Your father is your father Son, you shouldn't speak that way about him."

"I'm sorry, I was just mad that he kept talking to me about business and didn't care about Me and My Wife."

Mr. Jung stood up and went back to his swivel chair, "I think you have to call your father and talk to him, apologize for what you just told me about him." He said looking at Yuri.

"I will." He said.

"Alright, Talk to your wife now and bring her home." He smiled at him.

"But Sica still don't believe me."

Daddy Jung just shrugged. "I can't control my Daughter's mind Yul." He smiled at Yuri.

The tanned Guy stood up and bowed to him, "I'll go back to My Love now Dad, thank you so much."

"Alright, Go now." He shoo him playfully.

Yuri nodded and quickly went out, as Mr. Jung giggled and called his wife.

"What do you want Jeremy?" Mommy Jung asked angrily.

Her husband chuckled, his wife is mad because of what he did to Yuri. "Don't be mad at me Honey."

"Why not? Your temper is getting worst! Sleep in the other room later, I don't wanna talk to you."

"Don't say that Honey, I'm just protecting our Daughter, but don't worry I'm being a good boy, I called Yuri's father and he explained to me what happened." He said proudly.

"You should talk to Yuri and apologize for what you did."

"I did Ma'am." He smiled.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief. "Did you said sorry?"

"Yes, of course Ma'am. I even told him to bring Jessi home."

"I don't believe you."

"Yuri is on his way there, better ask him."

"Okay, I will."

"Can I sleep in our room with you later?" He asked.

"I'll call you once I confirm it to Yuri." She said.

He giggled, "Okay, i have to go now honey, I love you." He said sweetly.

"I love you too." His wife hang up and he continued working with a smile.

----

Jessica was inside her room, hugging the human size teddy bear her husband gave her while staring at the bouquet of flowers. She was thinking of what Yuri told her about trust.

"Yuri.." She mumbled, "It's not that I don't trust you, I just don't believe in myself, I know that there are lots of girls in Seoul who are much prettier than me and anything can happen.." She hugged the bear tight.

A phone call disturb her time to think, she look at her phone and found an unregistered number but she knew it was a phone call from Seoul.

She sat up and tapped the answer button. "Hello?" She answered.

"Hello, Mrs. Kwon.. this is Kim Seolhyun, Mr. Yuri's Secretary." 

Jessica creased her eyebrows as she don't know why Yuri's Secretary would call her. "If you wanna ask about my husband, He's not here." She said.

"Oh, No Ms. Jessica, It's you who I wanna talk to." Seolhyun said.

"Me? Why?"

"There's a lot of news going around the office, like the merging of the three companies will not happen and it's because of Mr. Yuri's infidelity.." The Secretary started.

Jessica sighed as she knew she will hear another explanation from the same issue, "If Yuri asked you to call me and defend him, you don't have to."

"No Mrs. Kwon, I actually thought that you are in good terms now since he didn't ask me to help him explain to you like I expected but hearing rumors about the possible separation made me feel s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter