Chapter 67: Talk Talk

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Another Update!

Enjoy!

Chapter 67:

Yuri was outside Jessica's room that Tiffany told him, He's taking all the courage to show himself to everyone since he knew that His Father in Law is really mad at him.

He raised his hand to knock on the door but even before he do it, the door burst open, revealing Taeyeon.

"Omo!" The Shorter Guy put his right hand on his chest in shock upon seeing him. "Kwon Yuri!" He whispered.

He tried to take a look at his wife but Taeyeon close the door. "Uncle Jung and Daddy went out to talk about the merging. As for Jess, she's still sleeping." He told him.

Yuri rub his hands together in nervousness to see his wife, "Can I see her now?" He asked.

"I'll ask Auntie Jung." Taeyeon said and went in.

He waited for another few minutes before the door opened by Jessica's Mother.

"Mommy." He called.

"Son!" Mommy Jung opened her arms wide for a hug. "What's happening to you, Son?" She asked sadly.

Yuri broke the hug and look at her. "Please let me explain." He said with pleading eyes.

Mommy Jung nodded with a small smile then let him in, Yuri wanted to run and hug his wife but he has to explain himself first.

Tiffany hugged him tight, "Don't let me down Yul." She whispered to his ears and the tanned guy nodded.

Yuri gave Mommy Hwang a warm hug before he sat in front of Mommy Jung.

"Tell us the truth Yuri, 'cause My husband is so mad that he cut all ties with your family." Mommy Jung told him that made him surprised.

"Does it mean.. The Merging won't happen?" He asked.

Mommy Hwang smiled, "The Merging is happening now with the Hwang and Jung but not with the Kwon's." She said.

Yuri wanted to call his father right now and apologized for what happened. "I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't lie to us Yuri, tell us everything." Mommy Jung said as she wanted to know the truth now.

He cleared his throat and sat up straight as he start narrating what happened.

The four people around were listening carefully to his story, "... She got drunk and I brought her to the Apartment with my Secretary but she only faked it to make me stay there longer..." 

While Yuri was explaining to them, Taeyeon suddenly received a phone call, he excused himself and answered.

It was Jessica's Father calling, "Uncle." He answered.

"Taeng, We found out that Yuri flew back here in LA, Never tell him about Jessica, I don't want him to see My Daughter." He said with a strict tone.

Taeyeon gulp and look at Yuri who is now getting hugs from the three women, How will he tell the older guy about Yuri's presence?

"Taeng, did you hear me?" Daddy Jung asked.

"Ye-yes Uncle.." He answered.

"Good, We are on our way back in the hospital." The Older Guy said then hang up.

Taeyeon look at Yuri and stop him to get near Jessica. "No.. Yul, I think you have to go now." He hold him by the arm and pulled him to the door.

"Why? Can't I touch my wife?" Yuri asked angrily.

"Kim Taeyeon what are you doing?" Tiffany ask her husband.

The said guy look at her worriedly. "Uncle Jung called, he told me to not let Yuri see Jessica, and that they are on their way back here!" He said and panicked.

Yuri creased his eyebrows, "Why? I didn't do anything wrong, why would he separate me from Sica?" He asked then turned to Mommy Jung as if asking for help.

"Go for now Yul, I will talk to My Husband first." She told her Son in Law.

Yuri sighed in defeat, he can't do anything but to rely on Mommy Jung. He walk to his wife's bed and fix her fringe. "I'll be back Sica.." He whispered then gave a long kiss on her forehead while caressing her tummy. "I love you." He said and peck her lips and gave her growing belly a kiss.

He bid goodbye to everyone and quickly went out, a few minutes after Yuri drive home, The Two Dads arrived and checked on Jessica.

"How's everything here?" Daddy Jung asked.

His wife walk to his and gave him a hug. "Honey, I love you." She said sweetly.

Daddy Jung put a hand on her back then kiss her forehead. "I love you too, I'm sorry for My actions awhile ago. I know I've hurt you and I didn't mean it."

"I know." She said and look up, "How was the merging between Hwang and Jung?" She asked.

"We're getting there. Honey, I don't want you to have any connections with the Kwon's from now on."

Mommy Jung shake her head, They have been friends for more than half of their lives but how could they just cut it because of one misunderstanding?

"Have you talk to the Kwon Couple?" She asked.

"It's almost midnight in Seoul and they are not picking up." Daddy Jung said then look at his Daughter. "How's Jessica and our grandchild?" He asked.

"She needs to eat more, the baby is undernourished, and I found out from Tiffany that she's not eating well the past few days."

Daddy Jung gritted his teeth in anger, "It's all Yuri's fault! If he just stayed with Jessica and didn't choose to enjoy with his woman, Our daughter won't be here right now!" He close his eyes to stop him from shouting again.

"Honey, I have something to tell you. I hope you could open your mind for this." She said.

"What is it about?"

Mommy Jung pulled him to the window and face him. "Yuri came here."

"What?!" He shouted then his wife covered his mouth. He take her hands off him and glared at her. "Why did you let him come here?" He asked.

"I wanna know the truth, and he told me everything."

"And you believed him?" He asked.

"You know Yuri is not a liar!" She said but her husband just turn his back on her. She then pulled him to look at her. "Why don't you listen to him first before making decisions?" She asked.

"You'll choose to believe what he said than what your own daughter heard?" He asked back.

She sighed and look at Jessica who just woke up. "Jessi, Sweetie?" She quickly run to her Daughter and asked how she feels.

"How's my baby?" The Blonde asked while touching her tummy.

Mommy Jung caressed her hair. "He's undernourished Honey, You have to eat a lot healthy foods for you and your baby."

Jessica felt sad at what she heard then look down. "I'm sorry baby, I'm such a failure." She thought.

"We're not yet done." Daddy Jung whispered to his wife.

The Doctor came in and checked on the Pregnant girl, after making sure the Blonde is alright she let her go home.

The Jung family arrived in their Home late at night, Daddy Jung decided for Jessica to stay with them knowing that Yuri is in their shared house with Taeny.

Mommy Jung help her Daughter settle inside her old room, she went out after making sure that Jessica is already sleeping.

She walk inside their room and found her husband standing near the window with his back facing her. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter