Chapter 65: My Oh My!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Please love this chapter!! Haha!
Enjoy!

Chapter 65:

Jessica get up early, she wasn't able to sleep well since she has been calling Yuri the whole night but he's not picking up.

She wanted to talk to him and say sorry for her behavior but seems like her husband is mad at her.

She look at her watch to know what time is it in Seoul then pouted. "It's only nine in the evening." She mumbled then take her phone once again and contact him.

Jessica sighed as all her calls were transferred to voice mail. "Are you really mad at me?" She asked and laid down on the bed while staring at the phone. "This is your fault Jessi, you're acting like a kid." She scolded herself then hold her tummy.

"Mommy is so sorry for my actions Sweet Pea, I didn't mean to say those words." She caressed it lovingly. "Mommy is really bad for hating you for a moment but It's not what my heart says baby, I love you so much." She said and cried. "I'm such a cry baby, maybe that's why your Daddy don't like to talk to Me anymore."

Jessica then stood up and went to Prince Hyo's Room. She smiled upon seeing the little boy comfortably sleeping in his crib.

She sat down on the couch and tried to contact Yuri again. "Please Kwon Yuri.. Answer this." She close her eyes as she wait for her husband to answer. "I'm so sorry if Mommy feel stress Sweet Pea, I can't help it." She kept apologizing to her baby as she know that her baby can feel what she feels.

She covered her face with her hands as Yuri didn't answer again. "What am I gonna do?" She thought.

"Waahh!!" She was startled as little Hyo suddenly cry, she stood up and take the baby even before his parents wake up.

"Aunt Jessi is here little one.. shh." She cradle the baby to calm him down and it worked since little Prince is now yawning. "That's it Honey, sleep more." She smiled then sniff his cheek.

She then look at her phone and think about her husband once again.

----

Yuri parked the car on the parking lot of Eunji's Apartment building, He look at the drunk girl beside him and sigh.

"Seolhyun, please hop off and unbuckle her seatbelt." He said then hop off.

Seolhyun is getting irritated at the girl, she knew she's just doing some acting to get her boss' attention. She hop off the car and opened the passenger seat to unbuckle the seatbelt as Yuri is just waiting on the side.

"My Boss is happily Married, he loves his wife more than anyone." She mumbled without looking at the other girl, she just wanna let Eunji know.

The Older girl opened his eyes and smirked, "Let's see.." She said.

The Secretary sighed. "Sir, Ms. Kang is awake now, I'll just call the Apartment Security to help her go to her unit." She told Yuri.

The Tanned Guy nodded. "Thank you Seolhyun." He said and just stayed outside the car.

He then saw the car door opened, Eunji struggling to hop off the car and it made him run to her side.

"Don't move, My Secretary called for the security to help you out." He said while holding her shoulders.

"I'll do it alone, I don't want anyone else to touch me." She said looking tired.

The Security came followed by Seolhyun. Seeing Eunji, the security hesitated as they knew how rude the girl is.

"Please bring her to her unit." Yuri told him.

"Ah, Sir, why don't you just bring her inside. It would be safe if her boyfriend is the one to bring her in the unit."

"I'm not-" 

"Please, I wanna rest now Yul." Eunji said pitifully.

Yuri sighed in defeat and ask for her which Unit she stays then turned to her secretary. "Come with me." 

Seolhyun was about to say yes when Eunji speaks again. "I don't wanna be a burden, just stay here Seolhyun." She said and look at her sharply. "Come on now Yul. Bring me home now." She said then pretended to passed out.

Yuri carried her bridal style then turned to His Secretary. "I'll be in Unit 212." He said then look at the girl in his arms and walk inside the building with the security helping him.

They ride a lift then walk to the unit, "Eunji.. you need to unlock the door." He said.

Eunji opened her eyes then punch in the code, The Security leave the two for privacy as Yuri help her walk inside.

He laid her down on the bed and was about to go out when the girl call him. "Yul, Can you please give me a glass of water?" She asked.

Yuri nodded and walk to the kitchen, he went back and gave her the glass of water. "I have to go." He said but Eunji seems to plan something.

She stood up and block his way pushing him on the bed, she quickly her dress on the side and let it fall on the floor then straddled his lap.

"Yah! Stop that!" Yuri gently pushed her on the bed then stood up. "Didn't you heard me? I have a wife, and she's pregnant! How could you do such thing?" He asked picking the dress up and throw it to her.

Eunji didn't bother to cover her body and just crossed her arms over her chest. "I've done this couple of times, Guys like you acts this way at first but once you try me, you'll love it Yul." She stood up and walk to him.

"Stop this." Yuri said without looking at her. "I love My Wife, Ms. Kang. Stop bothering me." He said then walk to the door.

Eunji gritted her teeth, no one says no to her, Yuri is the first and she won't let him runaway.

She hold her head and pretended to feel dizzy. "Yul.. help me.." She said and fell on the floor.

Yuri kneeled down and tap her face. "Eunji.. Eunji." He called a little loud then carried her back to the bed.

----

Seolhyun look at her wrist watch it's almost ten in the evening but Yuri is still upstairs, she went in the car and heard a phone ringing.

She look around to find it and saw Her Boss' phone on the driver's seat, she take it to look at the caller.

"Sicababy.." She read and quickly hop off the car then went in the Building to look for Yuri.

The Phone stop ringing and after a minute it ring again.

She arrived at the second floor and walk fast to the unit. She pressed the doorbell and waited. The phone kept ringing and she think that it's an emergency.

After a few minutes, Yuri opened the door, "Sir you-"

"Thank God you came here! Help me." Yuri pulled her inside.

"Sir! Your wife is calling you." She showed his phone and Yuri take it.

When he was about to answer it, the phone stop ringing. "Yul!" Eunji called again.

"Please ask for what she needs." Yuri told Seolhyun and the Secretary quickly went to the room then went out.

"I'll just buy her ramen nearby Sir." She told Yuri and he nodded.

"Come back quick, I can't stay here alone with her." He whispered as he try to call his wife.

Seolhyun nodded and went out to buy the girl's request.

Yuri walk to the window while calling his wife and after a couple of rings Jessica answered.

"Yul!" He heard his wife's sweet voice.

"Sica I love you." He quickly said with eyes close.

"I love you too.. I'm so sorry for what I've said Baby, I didn't mean it." She said in an apologetic tone.

"I know baby, I understand." He felt at ease talking to his wife.

"I thought you are mad at me, I've been calling you for a few hours but you weren't answering."

"I'm so sorry, I got stuck with something." He said.

"Are you gonna sleep now?"

"No baby.." He said as he don't wanna end their conversation.

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter