Chapter 63: Bye

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

How are you My Dear Readers?

Here's an update!

Chapter 63:

Yuri crawled on the bed where his wife is sleeping, he hovered over her and kissed her forehead then went down to her lips.

"Good Morning Love!" He greeted and peck her lips once again. "I'll be going to work now baby. See you later, I love you." He kissed her one last time then stood up to wear his necktie.

He take his bag and glance at his wife, he sat on the edge of the bed and touch her tummy. "Daddy will talk to you later Our Sweet Pea, wait for me okay?" He leaned down and kissed it. "I love you." He turned to his wife one last time and peck her forehead before he went out.

"Good Morning Yul!" Tiffany greeted him.

"Morning Princess." He greeted back then gave her a morning peck on her cheek. He then turned to Hyoyeon who is in his mother's arms. "Hello Little Prince, Handsome Uncle Yul is here." He happily said and peck the kid on the head. "We'll play once Uncle goes back from work." He smiled then sat on the chair in the dining.

Taeyeon walk in holding their breakfast. "Morning Yul." He greeted.

"Morning Taeng!" Yuri greeted back then look at him. "You're not going to work today?" He asked as he eat.

"We'll have our family day." He smiled then sat down to have breakfast.

Yuri nodded, and look at baby Hyo, in a few months they will have a baby and will go out as a family like Taeny.

"So, Yul.. When are you going back to Seoul?" Taeyeon asked.

Yuri sighed, after knowing that his wife is pregnant he never think of going back to Seoul and leave Jessica alone. "I'll talk to my parents about it." He said.

He went to work after breakfast, He went straight to his office after greeting Jessica's parents who are also in the office.

A knock on the door was heard, Hani came in with some papers. "Good Morning Sir! These are the papers you needed to sign." She handed him the folders.

Yuri smiled at him then signed them, he hold the papers and was about to give it to her when he pulled away.

"Oh? Why Sir?" She asked.

"Show me your Aegyo first." He said. He really likes making her do some cuteness.

Hani pouted and started to stomp her feet like a little kid. Yuri laugh at her and nodded in satisfaction. "Here." He handed the papers to her.

The Secretary bowed like nothing happened then walk to the door then went out.

Yuri started his work as usual, and after a couple of hours, he received a phone call.

He instantly smiled as he knew it was his wife who's calling, Jessica always call him whenever she wakes up.

He take his phone and answered the call. "Yes Hello, Who is this?" He asked then giggled.

"Yah!" Jessica shouted. "Seobang.." She whined that made him laugh.

"What is it baby? Had a good sleep?" He asked while drawing some random stuffs on his notepad.

His wife whined even more, "I had a bad dream." She said.

Yuri imagined her pouting and he couldn't help but chuckle. "What is it about?" He asked.

"You and Our Sweet Pea left me." She said sadly.

Yuri raised his eyebrows at what he heard. "You won't do that right?" She asked.

"O-of course I won't leave you baby.." He said to ease her mind, he knew his wife would think about it the whole day. "So.. are you still in the room?" He asked changing the subject.

"I'm inside Prince Hyo's room. I don't wanna go inside our room without you." She said.

"Alright, just play with little Hyo today, I'll be home in no time.." He smiled then sat properly. "Oh by the way baby, Hani showered me her aegyo. It's so cute." He giggled.

Jessica groaned. "I miss seeing her. Tell her to come over here some other time." She said.

Yuri giggled, his wife is very fond of the secretary. "Okay baby, I'll let her know.. I have to work now baby, I'll call you later. I love you and tell Our Sweet Pea Daddy misses him." He smiled.

"Sweet Pea is happy now."

"I'm glad, Daddy made Sweet pea happy. And tell Hyo, Handsome Uncle Yul misses him too."

"I will Seobang, Alright, I'll go ahead, I love you baby." She said so sweetly.

"I love you more and more!! See you baby!" He said then hang up.

Daddy Jung then went in, "Yul, your Dad wants to talk to you, call him." He said.

He nodded, "I will Dad thank you." He smiled, Daddy Jung went out while Yuri call his father. "Appa!" He greeted.

"Son, how are you doing?" Kwon Appa asked.

"Good.. really good. You? How's Eomma?" He asked, as he think of how he will tell him about his stay.

"She's getting beautiful everyday Son.. How is Jessica and the baby?"

"Sica eat a lot nowadays, maybe because our baby share the foods with her." He chuckled.

"I'm glad to hear that, anyway Son I wanna discuss something to you."

"What is it?"

"Okay, I'll get straight to the point. I need you here Son, You have to go back now." He said.

Yuri was saddened with this, "Can't I stay here for good Appa?" He asked then sighed. "Sica needs me."

"I know, you can bring her here until before the merging." He said.

"I need to talk to the Doctor about her condition, Sica is a little sensitive, she easily passes out whenever she's tired." He told him.

"Talk to the doctor now, I need you as soon as possible."

"Give me a week Appa, I'll go back next week."

"No, I need you here Son, I'll give you two days. Go home after two days. I have to go, say my regards to Jessica. Bye Son."

Yuri sighed and leaned on the desk as he think of his wife, he then take his phone and called the Doctor.

----

"Jessi, it's just a dream! Yuri won't leave you!" Tiffany kept telling her best friend.

"I know, but it feels real." Jessica sighed, she wanted to think of good things but her mind kept on drifting to her nightmare.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and pass her baby to her best friend. "Play with Hyo so you feel happy, I'll just shower." She said then walk away.

The Blonde look at the baby who is smiling for some reasons. "Do you think Uncle Yul will leave me?" She asked the baby then sighed. "What if he really leave me?" She mumbled.

She then went out of the Nursery with the baby and saw Taeyeon.

"Jess, wanna come with us?" He asked.

"Um.. I'm okay.. I'll stay here." She said.

Taeyeon stared at her then smiled. "I insist, let's go out together."

"But it's your family day. I'm really fine here." She nodded in assurance.

"Alright, Do you wanna go anywhere? Wanna go shopping? We can bring you there."

Jessica think about it for a moment then smiled. "Okay.." She said.

----

"I understand Doctor... yes, thank you." Yuri said then hang up, he was still inside his office. He talked to Jessica's Obstetrician and sadly, she didn't allowed his wife to travel as far as Seoul since the Blonde's health need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter