Chapter 61: Baby Baby

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's another update!
Enjoy!

Chapter 61:

Everyone is moving fast, Jessica's parents are terrified of what happened to their Daughter.

The Nurses carried the Blonde on the stretcher but even before they bring her to emergency, Jessica woke up because of loud noises and the strong hospital scent.

"Yuri!" She called for her husband.

"I'm here baby.. they will check on you Sica.." He held her hand.

Jessica sat up and shake her head, "No.. I'm fine, I need to be there for Tiff." She said and hold to her husband's shoulder to help her stand up.

Yuri look at the nurses and told them to just let Jessica go down.

"Jessi! What are you doing here?" Mommy Jung asked her daughter seeing her walking back with Yuri.

"I'm alright Mom.. I need to be here for Tiff." She said.

Yuri made her sit on one of the chairs beside the two other mothers then kneel in front of her.

"Baby.. tell me if you feel something okay?" He hold her hand then kissed it.

Jessica nodded and smiled at him. Yuri then stood next to the Quiet Taeyeon. He tapped his shoulder and squeezed it a little as if telling him to be strong.

"God will never let something happen to them Taeng, just believe in Him." He told his friend. Taeyeon nodded and close his eyees.

Taeyeon look at his wrist watch, it's been more than two hours since Tiffany went in the operating room.

He sighed and look down, he don't know what to think anymore, He don't know what to do if he lose any of them.

After grueling three hours, the Doctor went out and called for them.

"I am Tiffany's Husband." Taeyeon introduced himself. "How's My Wife and my Son?" He asked and take a deep breath.

The Doctor look at him seriously. "We had a tough operation, The baby is not breathing when we took him out, while Tiffany's heart rate dropped after she gave birth.. and she lost too much blood because of the cut on her head."

The three women hugged their husbands after hearing it. "But Don't worry Mr. Kim, we were able to revive your baby and Tiffany's heart rate went back to normal and also we did some stitches on the corner of her forehead, aside from that.." He smiled. "Both of them are fine now, they just need to stay in ICU and monitor them for the next forty eight hours. If everything goes well we can send them home." 

Taeyeon breathed in relief and bowed to the Doctor, "Thank you very much." He wipe his tears away.

"They are strong Mr. Kim.. they are fighting, by the way, Congratulations to a healthy baby boy." He Doctor shake their hands then walk away.

Everyone sighed in relief, they congratulated Taeyeon and the shorter guy finally smiled.

The Operating door opened, the nurses went out with Tiffany sleeping on the bed, followed by his baby. They are now transferring them to ICU.

Jung and Hwang Couples went home to get the other two Couples clothes to wear.

Jessica was sleeping in Yuri's arms, She don't wanna go home and want to wait until Tiffany wakes up.

"Rest first Taeng.. Tiffany won't go anywhere." Yuri told his friend.

"I can't." He said shaking his head.

----

Yuri and Jessica are now going back to the hospital for the result of the check up, The Blonde was reluctant to leave Tiffany since the brunette is still in ICU, it has been two days after the brunette gave birth but she's still sleeping. 

Doctor Park called Mommy Jung and was asking for the Couple. Yuri convinced his wife to go and see the results.

"Tiffany will be fine baby." Yuri told his wife.

"I know.. but I can't help it." The Tanned Guy smiled, Jessica loves their best friend too much.

"Are you okay? I mean.. do you still feel sick?" He asked, ever since Tiffany and the baby were transferred to the ICU, he never heard his wife complain about dizziness.

She shake her head, "I'm fine now, i told you it was just because of the trip." She said.

"But we have to make sure.." Jessica hugged his arms. "I don't want you to feel sick again, it pains my heart seeing you suffer." He said seriously.

The Blonde smiled at what her husband told her, Yuri is always vocal of what he feels and she's happy to know that he is so concerned about her welfare. "I love you." She said sweetly.

He glance at her and found her pouting. "I love you too Sica." He said and leaned for a quick peck. "Wanna eat something?" He asked then his lips.

"Yes.. Cho-" She wasn't able to finish her words as Yuri speak.

"Chocolates.. you're eating too much chocolate baby." He said.

"But you were asking me about what I want."

"I know.. Alright let's buy some chocolates." He smiled.

The Couple stopped by a convenience store, Jessica was choosing for some chocolates to eat while Yuri was buying some snacks for them.

"Seobang, are you done?" Jessica asked and showed her husband the Chocolates she get.

"Yeah, let's go." He said and hold her hand then walk to the counter to pay.

They went back to the car after then eat. "Eat this baby." Yuri feed his wife.

"Hmm. Want some of this?" The Blonde asked.

"That's yours baby. Eat it, just drink lots of water after okay?" He said and fixed his wife's fringe. He stared at her looking so cute when she eats. "You are so beautiful Love.." He smiled.

"And you are so handsome baby!" She shake her body cutely then moved closer to her husband with a cute pout.

The Tanned Guy chuckled then caressed her cheeks with his thumbs. "I love you." He leaned down and kissed her so tenderly. "Love you *peck* Love you *peck* I love you!" He smiled and peck her one last time then started the engine to drive to the hospital.

"I love you too." The Blonde giggled.

They arrived in no time, Yuri aided her in stepping out of the car then walk inside the hospital hand in hand.

"Good afternoon Doctor!" They greeted upon seeing her.

"Good Afternoon you two it has been few days and I heard that you got an emergency that's why you left that day." The Doctor smiled at them as the Couple nodded. "Anyway, I wanna discuss to you the tests result."

Yuri breathe deep and intertwined his hand with his wife's hand.

"I talked to you." She said looking at Jessica. "And you told me you're experiencing some weird things that you don't usually feel."

Jessica nodded. "Well, I must say there's nothing to worry about since it is normal."

"I don't think so Doctor Park, She frequently passes out and it's not a usual thing, she's so weird these past few weeks." Yuri told the Doctor and she just nodded.

"I know, I better show you this." She said and gave them the envelope.

Yuri opened it and saw an ultrasound picture. He creased his eyebrows as he don't see anything wrong since he don't understand.

The Doctor couldn't help but smile at the couple's innocence, Jessica was checking her husband's fingernails while Yuri was staring at the picture.

Mommy Jung told her to drop the results slowly to the couple even though Jessica's mother don't know what's the test result is.

"This.." She pointed at the picture. "It's the size of a sweet pea, it has been inside Jessica's tummy for five weeks now, and keeps on growing." She said.

Yuri and Jessica look at her in nervousness. "We should take it out immediately Doctor." Yuri said getting worried.

"We have to wait for another thirty weeks or so before we'll able to see it." She smiled at the clueless couple.

"Why? It will harm my wife!" He almost shouted. Jessica hugged him to calm her husband down.

"Calm down baby." She kissed him on the chest.

"This is a big blessing to you Yuri and Jessica.." She said, Yuri was about to say another thing again but she speak. This slow explanation isn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter