Chapter 60: Sign

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

Enjoy this update! And thanks for the upvotes!

Chapter 60:

Yuri woke up early, today is their flight back home, He talked to his parents and ask them to give him some time with his wife, he also told them his worries about his wife's health and so the Kwon Couple allowed him to stay with Jessica in the meantime.

He went out to ask for help about their luggage. When he went back, Jessica is still sleeping, he smiled then crawled on the bed and gave her kisses all over her face to wake her up.

"Good Morning Love.." He greeted and gave a long kiss on her cheek. "Come on, wake up now and shower." He whispered. 

He laid next to her getting inside the blanket and pulled his wife. "I love you Sica.." He caressed her tummy, "You are only for Kwon Yuri, Okay?" He her ear. "Come on Sica, shower time." He hovered over her.

Jessica stirred in her sleep then circled her arms around his neck. "Take me to shower." She said.

The tanned guy caressed her thigh then sniff her neck. "We have a flight to catch baby." He whispered.

Jessica leaned her head to the back and let her husband kiss her neck. "I know, come on Seobang, Shower me! I'm so lazy today!" She pat his back.

Yuri look at her then peck her lips. "My baby is acting like a real baby." He chuckled but still carried her like a koala inside the bathroom. "Let's shower together then." He kiss her again then close the door.

"Kyahhh, Seobang!" Jessica squealed as Yuri bite her on the neck while walking out of the bathroom, he walk them to the bed then put his wife down.

"I love you baby.." He said then on her neck.

"Kyahh!! Seobang, look at my neck!" She whined.

Yuri laugh seeing lots if love bites around it. "I'm sorry." He said then kissed her lips.

"I also have here. Here and here!!" She pointed her chest, legs and tummy.

"It's because you're irresistible!" He whispered then peck her forehead. "Wanna have breakfast here?" He asked.

The Blonde shake her head then get pants and simple white V-Neck Shirts, then gave Yuri the same color of Pants and Shirt as hers.

"Let's finish this and go to the city." He smiled.

The Couple are now riding in a motor boat going back to the Capital City of the Country, Jessica's head on her husband's chest while Yuri is holding her head and caressing her arms to calm her down.

"Seobang, I'm dizzy." She mumbled.

Yuri peck her on the head. "Just hug me baby." He whispered.

After awhile, they land in the city the shuttle brought them to the airport. "Are you still dizzy?" He asked.

"Not Anymore, it's just because of the boat Seobang." She said gently.

Yuri nodded and intertwined their hands together. "I already asked Mama to set an appointment to Her friend. I wanna know why you're always feel sick." He said.

Yuri take a snack in his small bag then gave it to his wife, "Eat this baby.. We didn't have breakfast." He smiled.

Jessica nodded and eat it, she also share it to her husband.

They arrived in the airport, the couple boarded in the plane, Jessica complained of having headaches.

"Want some meds?" He asked.

"Can I take any medications without prescription?" She asked.

Yuri wrinkled his eyebrows, he too doesn't know if it's fine or not. "But whenever I have headaches I just take meds.." He told her then drape his arm around her shoulders. "Alright, don't take meds.. but, what should we do with your headache?" He asked.

"Just hug me Love." She said with a pout.

Yuri peck her cheek then hugged her. "Okay, Sleep now baby.. We have a long flight. I love you."

"I love you too." Jessica close her eyes and felt dizzy once again. "Might be the plane.." She thought and just rest.

----

"Boo!! Look at this pillow, it's so cute!!" Tiffany squealed.

Taeyeon shake his head, "Mushroom, our little Taetae is a boy so stop buying pink stuffs." He complained.

They are in the mall buying all the baby stuffs for their baby boy that they will welcome in a week or so, Taeyeon has been telling his wife to stop buying pink stuffs but the Brunette has her own world.

"Tae, don't you know that Pink is for baby boys decades ago? It's very manly, our baby will be a gorgeous baby boy!" She said so loud while checking a pink crib.

Taeyeon sighed, he really can't win over his wife when it comes to this. "It's just that, it will be weird if all his stuffs is pink when he is a boy, it should be blue."

"No, I'm the one who's carrying him and not you, I should decide about his stuffs!" She contest.

Taeyeon scratch his head in frustration. "But I also help in the process of making him! You won't be able to carry him for nine months if I didn't contribute my.." He stop and look around, there are lots of people near them. "I mean, I contributed a lot! I also have rights to decide what's best for him!"

Tiffany pouted and put all the pink stuffs she choose back on the shelves with a heavy heart.

The Korean Guy felt guilty seeing her looking so sad for not getting what she wants. "Alright, pick whatever color you want, but his clothes shouldn't be pink." He sighed.

Tiffany look at him as if confirming. "You are not mad?" She asked.

"As long as you're happy." He said then pulled her sideways and kissed her cheek. He then leaned down and kissed her tummy. "Don't get mad at Mommy for buying you pink stuffs okay?" He said.

Tiffany smiled widely and caressed her tummy. "My baby will love Mommy even more." She said.

"Sure thing." He said and continued shopping for their baby.

----

"Honey, Are you sure the kids are coming today?" Daddy Jung asked his wife as soon as he arrived.

Mommy Jung opened her arms for a hug and Her Husband kissed her on the lips. "Yes, Yuri called me the other day." Mommy Jung said and went to the kitchen to look at the meal she's cooking. "And Taeyeon already went to the airport to pick them up."

Daddy Jung followed her then hug his wife from the back. "My wife is extra beautiful today." He whispered on her ear.

Mommy Jung giggled then elbowed him. "Yah, the kids might barge in." She told him.

"Jessi and Yuri will stay to the Kwon Home right?" He asked and his wife nodded. "Good, I get to have fun with my Lovely wife." He said then kiss her shoulder before breaking away. "I'll just shower then call the Hwangs."

Mommy Jung hummed in response. "I love you Honey." She said without looking at him.

Daddy Jung smiled, they've been together for almost twenty five years but their relationship is still the same when they were in teenage years.

"I love you too." He said then went to their room.

Meanwhile, YulSic and Taeyeon are now on their way home. The Couple were so tired of the long hours of flight that they just want to sleep.

Jessica is slowly drifting to Dreamland in Yuri's arms while her husband is caressing her back as if lulling her to sleep.

"How was the Honeymoon?" Taeyeon asked.

"It was great Taeng! Sica and I loved it a lot, you and Tiffany should go there with little Taetae." Yuri smiled. "I'll show you the videos and pictures I took."

The Shorter Guy nodded his head, "We will go there for sure."

He nodded then remembered about his best friend. "Anyway, How's the preparation for Baby Tae's arrival?" He asked.

Taeyeon shake his head, "Tiffany bought our Son pink stuffs.. Crib, Pillows anything Pink for the Nursery room." He sighed.

Yuri don't know if he should laugh or feel sorry for Taeyeon and their baby. "When are you going to decorate the nursery room of our new home?"

"In a few days, I'm really waiting for you to go back so you can help me."

"Alright, I'll help you after Jessica's Check up."

"Is she sick?" He asked.

Yuri look at his wife who is now sleeping. "I don't know.. She's acting so weird during our trip and I got really worried."

Taeyeon park the car beside the Jung's house, Yuri just let their thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter