Chapter 54: Only U

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

How are you guys!
Another update! I hope you like it!!

Chapter 54:

Jessica and Yuri are in the plane going to LA to prepare for their Wedding that will happen the next week, the latter's parents, Kim Family and their closest friends are coming a couple of days before their nuptials.

The tanned guy woke up and found his fiancée sleeping soundly on his shoulder, in a few hours they will land to their birthplace, he can't wait to see their friends and families then plan their wedding.

The Blonde stirred in her sleep and yawned, Yuri tightened the hold on her hand and look at her.

"Babe.. I'm so sleepy.." Jessica said looking at him sleepily.

He chuckled and peck the tip of her nose. "No one told you to stay up late.." He whispered.

The American Girl pinch his arm playfully then bite his shoulder. "I was just missing you so much." She said while blushing.

The two didn't sleep that much the night before their flight since they had so much fun loving each other all night.

"I won't be surprised if we got Twins." He whispered.

"That would be hard.." Jessica pouted. She's excited to get pregnant but she's afraid of giving birth since she was hearing lots of things about how painful it is.

Yuri heave a sigh then look somewhere. "Don't think too much.. I'm sorry for bringing it up. Let's think about wedding first." He said, Jessica hug his arm tightly then rest her head on his shoulder. "Sleep again Sicababy.." He said and close his eyes to sleep too.

----

Tiffany is walking down the stairs all dressed, they will pick up YulSic Couple to the Airport, Taeyeon didn't go to the Company today for this, the Brunette Girl is so excited to see her Siblings after a long time.

"Mushroom are you ready?" Taeyeon asked lending a hand to help her.

She nodded and caressed her now eight months belly. "Do I look okay?" She asked.

"Of course! You're always beautiful." He smiled at her then opened the car door for her.

Taeyeon drive the car to the airport, Tiffany couldn't hide her happiness and sing some random songs.

"You must be really excited to see them." Taeyeon said while taking glances at his wife.

"Of course! Especially Jessi, This is the first time we didn't see each other for so long, I miss her so much." The Brunette said while smiling.

"Are you gonna tell them our baby's gender right away?" He asked, they already find out about the gender of their baby last month.

Tiffany nodded, "I'm sure Yul and Jessi will be happy." She said showering him her precious eye smiles.

The Korean guy nodded, he's happy that his wife is happy again.

----

"Can you please call Taeng, Baby? Tell him we're here." Yuri told his girlfriend.

Jessica nodded then take her phone out to call their friend. She smiled as Taeyeon answered.

"Taeng! Where are you guys?" She asked.

"We're here waiting for you!"

"Alright! See you!" She said then hang up.

The Couple walk faster to go out and not long after they saw the Married Couple standing near the car.

"Tiff!" Jessica called and almost run to get to her best friend. "I missed you so much!" She said while hugging her.

"I missed you too." The Brunette said.

Yuri and Taeyeon settled their bags in the car. "Hi Pinky! what about me?" Yuri smiled widely.

"Of course I missed you too!" The Pregnant Girl hug him as Jessica hugged Taeyeon.

"What's up Taeng?" The Blonde asked.

"Tiffany has something to announce to you, but before that let's go and eat outside."

The two couples hop in the car, Jessica and Tiffany were at the back talking about anything as Yuri and Taeyeon have their own talk too.

"How's my Sister Yul?" Taeyeon asked.

"She's doing great! The last time I've seen her was last month when they went to visit us in the house."

Taeyeon sighed. "I missed her now.. this is the longest time that I didn't see her." He said sadly.

Yuri pat his shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry they're coming here next week."

"Yeah, thanks to you!" He smiled then park the car near the restaurant.

They settled in the corner part of the beanery for more privacy, they ordered their food and catch up while waiting.

"We got really surprised to learn about your wedding.. we thought it will be early next year, Why a sudden change?" Taeyeon asked them.

Yuri played with Jessica's hand then look at his girlfriend. "Sica wanted it." He said.

Jessica nodded and kissed his shoulder. "I wanna be Mrs. Yuri Kwon, so yeah.. I asked  him to get married sooner." She said then smiled.

"Oh wow! Jessi proposed to Yul." Tiffany giggled.

"Why not? I love Yuri, it wouldn't be a shame if I propose to him." Jessica said then look at Yuri.

Yuri nuzzle her cheek then kiss it before he turn to their friends. "I was surprise when she told me she want us to get married that day. I told her to just married next month and I'm happy she agreed."

Their foods arrived and they eat while they continue their talk. "We are going to look for a house, do you guys want to live with us?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany look at her husband and asked, Taeyeon think about it first. It would be fine, at least Tiffany has someone to be with when he goes to work.

"Let's see, anyway.. you have a lot of things to do for the wedding." Taeyeon look at Jessica and smiled at her, "You're lucky that your Mom and Tiffany's Mom are excited for it, they already talked to the wedding planner and set an appointment tomorrow, they already talk to the designers and they are waiting for you since we are all done." 

"Oh Really?" Jessica asked and the couple nodded. "Oh that's why Mom kept asking me about the motif and asked me to send her the designs of the dresses that I want." She said then look at Yuri. "This preparation will be easier. My Mom has lots of designer friends."

Yuri nodded and feed her. "Thanks to our parents, My Eomma is busy looking for our wedding souvenirs." He smiled.

"Did you guys invited Minho and the group?" Taeyeon asked.

Yuri nodded. "I also invited Siwon, Victoria Noona and her boyfriend." He said then caressed Jessica's tummy.

The Blonde girl felt butterflies, Yuri is getting used to rub her tummy ever since they went back to Seoul and she feels like she's already pregnant because of it.

TaeNy noticed this actions and smiled. "Are you guys planning to have a baby soon?" Taeyeon asked.

Yuri was about to speak when Jessica spoke first and said, "We're working on it now." She smiled.

"Oh I see, One month together is long enough to make sure Jessi will get pregnant soon." Tiffany smirked as Yuri got a little shy while Jessica was just nodding her head. "Anyway, I have something to tell you!" She added.

YulSic Couple look at her expectantly. "It's about our baby." Tiffany said with a big smile.

"What is it?" Jessica asked excitedly.

"We already know the gender of the baby." The Brunette said.

"Really?" Yuri asked amazingly.

The Married Couple nodded. "Our baby is little Taetae.." Tiffany said with a big smile.

"Oh My Gosh! You got a prince!" Jessica almost jumped on her seat in happiness.

The Couple giggled. "Yes.. here is the ultrasound.." Tiffany showed them the picture that made the couple feel happy.

Yuri's left hand pulled Jessica by the waist even closer to him while looking at the picture. "He is so tiny." He said.

Jessica was also amaze, she got even more excited to have a baby soon.

"We'll have this picture soon baby." Yuri whispered to her.

"I hope so too." She said then bite her lower lip. "Congratulations to the both of you." She smiled and gave them the picture.

"I hope you make him a playmate soon." Tiffany smiled.

"Soon.." Yuri said and kissed his fiancée on the head.

----

"My baby!!" Mommy Jung hugged her Daughter as she saw her outside.

"Mommy! I missed you so much!" Jessica kissed her mother on her cheek. "Where's Dad?" She asked and broke the hug.

"Hi Mama!" Yuri greeted and hug his future mother-in-law.

"My Son!" She greeted. "Your father is in the kitchen." Mommy Jung said.

Jessica quickly run to see her father and hug him. "I missed you Daddy!"

"Oh My one and only baby is here finally! I missed you! Where's Yuri?" Daddy Jung asked her.

"He's with Mommy." She giggled as her Dad peck the side of her head. "Uhm, Dad.. I will stay with Yuri in the Kw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter