Chapter 5: Confession and Confusion

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

 

Another Update!

 

Chapter 5:

 

Jessica noticed Yuri's quietness all throughout their dinner, she held his hand to get his attention.

 

"What's the matter with you, babe? Are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

 

"Um. Oh! Yeah. I'm good. Quite tired."

 

"You wanna go back to our room?" She asked.

 

Yuri shook his hands and head at the same time, he looks like a fool. "No. No. I'm good." He said.

 

Taeyeon was looking at him. "Yuri is hopeless. He's so dumb." He thought. Taeyeon stood up taking his girlfriend's hand for a dance that she gladly accepted.

 

Jessica was watching the couple dancing so sweetly. She looked at him waiting, normally Yuri will just take her to the center and dance, but Yuri is spacing out.

 

"Yul, can we dance?" She asked instead.

 

Yuri stood up and took her hands nervously. "Why are your hands cold? Are you sick?" She asked.

 

Yuri lead her to the center as he put his arms on his waist, Jessica s her hands on his neck, She then put her head on his chest as she could feel his heartbeats.

 

"I don't know what's happening to you Yul, but you can tell me everything, i promise I won't get mad or something if that's what you're worried about." She whispered as their bodies sway along the music.

 

Yuri seems to calm down. He kissed her head. "You are so beautiful, Sica. The most beautiful girl in my eyes." He whispered.

 

Jessica looked straight to His eyes. Yuri  fixed her hair that's blocking her face. Jessica was watching his every move. He caressed her face gently, resting his thumb on her lips.

 

"Sica.." He called. Jessica blink her eyes, waiting for him to speak but nothing.

 

Jessica's getting impatient, she stopped dancing and sighed. "Yuri, you know my patience is really short. What is it that you wanna say?" She asked but he just look down.

 

She then leave him and went to the other couple who's now back on their table. Yuri felt dejected, how can he be this weak.

 

"Tiff, Yuri is not feeling well, we'll go ahead." Jessica said, and walked back to the dance floor after Tiffany nodded.

 

She grabbed his hands and walk out of the restaurant.

 

"Sica.." He called while they were walking back to the hotel.

 

She stopped and made him face her. "What do you want, Kwon Yuri? You keep on calling Sica. Sica and Sica.. what is it really?" She asked.

 

"I'm sorry. I jus..." He was cut off when Jessica grabbed him by his collar and kissed him. Yuri kissed back and pulled her by the waist.

 

Jessica pulled away and held his hand. "Much better." She said as she her lip. "You're so stiff, Yul. And all you need is one kiss to get you back to life." She smiled and continued walking more slowly.

 

Yuri sighed as he tightened the hold on her hand. "We will talk, Kwon Yuri, i need to know what's happening to you."

 

After a long walk, the two arrived in the hotel, she pulled her to their suite and made him seat on the bed while she went to the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes.

 

She went out, Yuri was still on the same position. She rolled her eyes and crawled on the other side of the bed, pulling him by his necktie.

 

Yuri crawled to her side and sat in the middle of the bed in front of her.

 

"Don't you wanna change into more comfortable clothes?" She asked and started ing his long sleeves. "You're like a baby, Yul." She said as she's took it off him, leaving him with his bare chest.

 

She went to her shopping bags and took a shirt that she bought for him, she also took a short and went back on the bed and made him wear it.

 

"I knew it, this looks good on you." She smiled sweetly.

 

"Thank you Sica." He smiled.

 

Jessica held him by the chin and pulled him, leaving a peck on his lips. "That's for appreciating me." She said and unbuckle his belt.

 

Yuri felt awkward and stopped her. "I can do this, Sica. I'll just go to the bathroom." He said and ran with the his new short.

 

Jessica laughed at him. "He really thought that i would take his pants off him." She shook her head and laid down on the bed and turn the TV on.

 

Yuri went back and sat next to her. Jessica looked at him and signaled him to laid down next to her that he did.

 

They both laid sideways facing each other, She caressed his hair lovingly. "What do have in mind?" She asked, she took his left hand and put it on her waist. "What's the matter with You, babe?" She asked again caressing his face.

 

"Sica.." He called again as he held her hands on his face. Jessica closed her eyes to calm herself down. She'll wait until he say what he wants to say to her.

 

"Oh God, I don't think i can do this!" Yuri was in panicking. He went to the mini refrigerator and get some water.

 

Jessica sat up as she observed him. "What's happening to him? Could it be that he will tell me that he has someone now? Could it be Suzy?" She thought.

 

Yuri sat down on the bed again, his back resting on the headboard, as he put his palms on his face. Jessica sat on his lap facing him.

 

"Yul, tell me. I'll understand. I promised." She said. Taking his hands off his face. "Look at me." She ordered. "Tell me. Is it about the important someone you've been thinking?" She asked as her heart is throbbing in pain.

 

Yuri looked at her in the eye and nodded his head hesitantly. "Sica. I fell in love." Jessica couldn't take it anymore and cried.

 

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be crying. I'm just happy." She wiped her tears away and was about to sat back to the bed but Yuri stopped her and wiped her tears.

 

"Sica, why are you crying?" He asked. "I love you."

 

Jessica looked at him. "I love you too."

 

Yuri wiped her tears and kissed her lips. "I love you." He kissed her again. "Not as best friend." He kissed her once more.

 

"What?" Jessica pushed him, and blink her eyes. "Tell me again." She whispered.

 

Yuri kissed her more longer. "I fell in love with you, Sica. I'm in love with you." He said. Jessica was shocked, looking at him without saying anything.

 

Yuri got nervous. "I freaked her out." He thought. He cupped her face. "I'm sorry Sica. I didn't mean.."

 

He couldn't finish his words as Jessica speak. "Tell me again." She said calmly.

 

"I'm in love with you." He said. Jessica leaned in and kissed him passionately, he quickly responded as he put his hands on her waist pulling them to lay down with Him on top.

 

"I love you Sica." He whispered. "You're the one i've always been thinking of. I've always loved you, i love  everything about you."

 

Jessica cried and hugged him tight. "I love you too, Yuri." She whispered.

 

Jessica rolled them over to be on top, Yuri was holding her by the waist. "You love me too? I mean.."

 

"I love you not as best friend, Yul. I love you." She peck him again.

 

He felt happy, it's his birthday in a few minutes and this is by far the most amazing gift for him.

 

"This is the best birthday gift ever!" He celebrated. "That means.. You and I. I mean. We're together now." Jessica sat down on his stomach.

 

"No Babe." Yuri was baffled.

 

"What? Should I court you?"

 

"No, i'm going out with Jaejoong Oppa. Yul."

 

"But you said you love me?" Yuri was confused.

 

"I do, a lot actually. But I don't wanna take risks."

 

Yuri put her down and turned his back on her. Jessica hugged him from the back and shake his body. "Babe. Are you mad?" She asked.

 

"No Sica. I'm so happy right now that you don't want us to be together." He said sarcastically.

 

Jessica bit him on his neck playfully. "You know Yul, i like it when you're upset and all. You look hot." She whispered but he won't budge. Jessica won't give up, she kept on latching on his neck sensually that made him groan.

 

He laid back down and Jessica hovered over him and kissed his lips, brushing her tongue on his lip. He opened his mouth to let her do what she wants while his hands were on her waist.

 

Jessica's kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter