Chapter 48: World of Dreams

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Let's all welcome our new readers!! I hope the story is enough for your liking!! Anyway, here's another update!

Enjoy!

Chapter 48:

"Remember when I proposed to you when we were like five?" Yuri asked, they were comfortably laying down on the hammock and talking about their childhood.

Jessica nodded and tightened the hug on her boyfriend. "I meant every word I said Sica. I will marry you and protect you forever." Yuri said her arm.

"Do you remember when you stole my first kiss?" She asked and played circles on his chest. "I'm actually thankful to you for stealing my first ever kiss because I promised myself to give my Prince Charming my first kiss, and you are my prince."

This is what she likes, just lazing around with him and talking about anything until the day ends without them realizing it.

"That was just a peck baby, and you cried because of it then told your parents about what I did."

"Yeah, and they laugh at me and said we're already married because of that." She mumbled. "Maybe that's the reason why I became so clingy to you and even thought you are mine ever since."

Yuri have a proud look on his face. "Well then, i'm still happy with the outcome. Glad I'm brave enough to confess at such a young age."

The blonde smirked. "Yeah, unlike when you confess to me when we're grown ups, it was so lame." She said then laughed.

Yuri pouted and pinch her playfully. "Yah! You liked it didn't you? You even cried thinking that I was in love with someone else."

"Yeah, because I thought I lost you, I can't see you taking care of someone else Yul. I won't take it, I love you so much."

Yuri take her to lay on top of him. "I thought you only love my kisses.." He whispered tying his girlfriend's hair that's blocking her face.

"I love you kisses of course that's why We always workout." She smiled then thought of something. "Can you still recall when we started making outs?" She asked, she clearly remembers it and just wanna know if her boyfriend can still bethink of their past.

Yuri nodded. "It was in the cinema.. your first day here in Korea. I knew you insisted it." He teased.

Jessica smack his chest. "Kwon Yuri! It was you who initiated it." She scolded him.

He laughed and hold her hand. "You know why I badly want to kiss that time?" He asked and she nodded. "Because your lips looks really soft and tasty then I got addicted after that. I love your lips so much. I was even embarrassed since we both don't know how to kiss properly." He pat her bum. "But we learn from each other right? You love my lips and I love yours so much."

Jessica leaned down and kiss him. "Like this?" She asked and nibble his lips.

Yuri smiled and just let her kiss him. His girlfriend stopped kissing and stared at him. "This is my last day of my period." She informed him.

"Your.. period?" He asked.

She nodded while pouting. "You know.. my monthly period.."

"Oh! What do you wanna do then?" He asked.

"Don't you wanna make love with me?" She asked. "We can do it in a couple of days."

He chuckled when he heard it from her, for the past few days it was Jessica who kept talking about making love, apologizing for not being able to do it with him and all.

"Sica.. i'm not rushing on things.. I understand if we can't do it." He kept reminding her.

"But if you want I can make you happy." She said and sniffed his neck.

"I'm already happy Sica.." He said and kept patting her bum.

"I mean.. I can do it to you again, until you release.." She told him, Yuri creased his eyebrows and hold her face to look at him.

"Sica.. please stop talking and talking about making me happy and all.. i'm happy. We'll do it if we feel it and not just because you wanna make me satisfied or whatnot." He said as if scolding her. 

He's just really tired of making her understand that it's not just about that will make him happy. Well it's true that coupling makes him so happy but it's just a bonus for him. Jessica is much more important than anything else.

The blonde sighed, she knew Yuri has been looking forward to it and she could only apologize for her own shortcomings.

"I'm sorry." She said without looking at him.

Yuri smiled. "Let's go walk around." He said to stop their talk.

The two walked around the beach again, holding each other's hands, Jessica was wearing blue summer dress while Yuri was just wearing his usual short and simple white shirt.

"What color motif would you like?" Yuri asked her.

"Um.. I think it would be great if it's like Blue. Like Royal Blue, Turquoise or navy blue." She said smiling. "Or.. vintage like Black, white or gray. What about you?"

Yuri nodded. "Everything is your choice baby. What's important to me is you're there."

"Too cheesy babe." She chuckled.

Yuri stop from his track pulling his girlfriend to face him. "Don't you like me being like this to you?" He asked.

"I like it so much.."

"My Dream is slowly coming true.. i can't help but feel giddy every time I imagine us with our little versions in one home." He look at her with those fiery eyes. He badly wanna reach all his dreams with his one and only love.

Jessica touch his face. "You are My Dream come true Baby." 

Yuri leaned down to kiss her, when their lips are about to touch Jessica pushed him.

"What the.." 

The blonde just meronged her while stepping backwards away from him. "You always get kisses that easy. Work hard for it sometimes honeybun!" She laughed.

Yuri stared at her with a smile, he likes it when she's being really playful.

"What do you want then?" He asked putting his hands inside his pockets and walk slowly to her.

"You want a kiss?" She asked and he nodded. "Catch me!" She said then run away from him.

He smirked, Jessica hate running so he knew she'll run really slow and so he just walk a little faster and follow her.

"Is that all you got?" She asked sounding like she's challenging him.

"What will I get if I catch you?" He asked still walking towards her.

"You'll get kisses, Um.. I'll massage you and I'll buy you anything you want!" She smiled while walking backwards.

The tanned guy slowly take big steps. "Run for real now Princess." He said.

Jessica run faster and then turned to see where's Yuri. She waved her hands seeing her boyfriend from afar.

"Catch me if you can!" She shouted then dance crazily.

"Such a cutie.." He mumbled then run to get her.

"Kyaaaaaaaakkkk!!!" Jessica squealed seeing him getting near her. "Why is he so fast?" She thought then ran as fast as she can.

"Sica.. i'm here!" He yelled and stretch his hand to reach for her.

He was about to touch her when Jessica suddenly stop then ran back to their original place.

"She has strategies huh." He thought and followed her.

They run around the beach, laughing their hearts out and teasing each other.

"How can she run so fast?" He thought panting.

He picked up his pace to catch her. He knew she's getting tired. "Gotcha." He thought and take her by the waist then carried her to his shoulder.

"Kyaaaahhh! Put me down!" Jessica squealed and playfully hit his back.

Yuri laughed as he walked to the water then smack her bum continuously. "I will get my reward now!" He said and slowly put her down letting her feet touch the water. "Give me kiss now." He told her while securing his holding on her hips.

Jessica look up smiling, She slowly slide her hands to his face. "My Baby like to get kisses from Mommy Jessi?" She asked.

Yuri nodded. "Now." He said and pouted his lips.

She chuckled while feeling the wave on her feet. "Later!" She said and pinch his cheeks.

Yuri groaned and wobble his body like a girl. "You're so unfair!" He complained.

Jessica find him really cute and pulled him for a hug. "Why are you so cute?"

Her boyfriend kissed her shoulder. "And why are you such a tease?"

"Because you look so cute." She giggled.

"Promise me you'll give me kisses later okay?" He said and broke the hug. Jessica nodded and hold his hand.

The two sat on the sand with Jessica between Yuri's legs. "This place is so quiet." She whispered .

"Yes, I know you want a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter