Chapter 46: You bring Me Joy

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Are you guys doing okay?
I hope so!!

Here's another chapter for you!!

Chapter 46:

Jessica was walking out of Incheon Airport, she just arrived from LA. She bite her lips as she pushed her cart outside, she's so excited to see Yuri but she has to go to her apartment first to settle her things.

She ride in a cab then turned her phone on to call her parents.

"Jess.." Her Mother answered.

"Mom! I just landed, on my way to the Apartment." She informed.

"Thank God you had a safe flight! Be good and enjoy your time with Yuri. Don't fight too much." She told her.

Jessica smiled, her Mother always tell her good advices. "I will, alright, I won't disturb you anymore, good night Mom!"

"Mommy's always here for you Sweetie, good afternoon to you! I love you!"

"Thanks Mom, I love you too, tell Dad I love him! He's the best Dad in the world!"

She heard her mother laughed then followed by her father's voice. "I heard you baby! I love you too. Always pray honey! And be good to Yuri!" Daddy Jung said.

"Of course Dad! Sending you million kisses!! Mwah mwah mwah!! I love you guys!! Bye!!" She smiled then hang up, she noticed that the cab driver was looking at her with strange expressions but she just smiled at him.

----

"Thank you very much!" Yuri stood up hearing one of the executives said and excused himself. The meeting took five hours and he didn't pay any attention to it.

He quickly walked back to his office and try to call his girlfriend again, He has been trying to call her since yesterday but Jessica's phone is off,

He stopped on his secretary's desk. "Seolhyun, did you try to contact Jessica's office in LA?" He asked.

Seolhyun nodded. "Yes Sir, but Ms. Hani told me that Ms. Jung is on leave since yesterday." 

Yuri creased his eyebrows, he's so confused of his girlfriend's actions.

"Thank you." He said and went straight to his office. He plopped down on the swivel chair and take his phone.

He dialed her number and waited until it rings. He sighed in relief as Jessica's phone rings.

"Answer me Sica." He mumbled but Jessica cancelled the call.

He tried to call her again and this time she answered much to his relief. "Baby.."

"Why'd you call Yul?" Jessica asked on the other line.

"I miss you Sica.. please don't be mad at me anymore. Don't worry baby, Appa granted my leave, i'll fly there right after work tomorrow."

"You Don't have to.. I'm not in LA by the way." She informed.

"Hani said you're on leave. Where are you baby?"

"I'm on my way to my favorite man!" She said that made him pout.

Thinking that it's someone else Yuri just hum in response.

"Sica are we fine now? I mean.. are you still mad at me?" He asked.

"I have to go, My baby's waiting for me." She said.

Yuri wanted to get mad and ask her who is it but he don't know what should he act.

"Are we.. are we still together?" He asked again.

"What are you talking about?" Jessica asked. Yuri was about to answer when a loud knock on the door was heard, he stood up to open it but the door swung open revealing his gorgeous girlfriend. "Are you thinking of breaking up with me?" The blonde asked putting her phone on her pocket then closed the door.

Yuri was stoned on his spot seeing his girlfriend inside his office. His phone is still on his ear.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked unwittingly blinking his eyes Couple of times to confirm Jessica's presence.

"I told you i'm here for my baby!" She said and opened her arms wide. "Yul.. no hugs and kisses?" She asked. "Baby?"

Yuri finally moved and almost ran to get near her. "Sica!" He said and pulled her in a tight hug. He heaved a long sigh as he felt her warmth once again. "I missed you." He mumbled while her hair.

The blonde girl smiled and close her eyes, feeling Yuri's protective arms around her. "I missed you so so much Yul. So much." She whispered.

She broke the hug and look up to him. "I got my hug, what about my kiss?" She asked then giggled.

Yuri was just staring at her, he can't believe she's here in front of him. He cupped her face and pinch her cheeks playfully.

"Sica.. I love you." He said and leaned down and gave her a long and gentle kiss.

He sighed on their kiss, he totally missed this where he can just trap her between his arms and kiss her passionately.

Jessica responded and opened for a more deeper kiss that her boyfriend granted. Sliding his pink muscle in and delve every part of her sweet cavern.

"Hhng." Jessica hummed into the kiss as her hand slide his waist up to his chest, while Yuri's left hand went down to her hips and his right hand on the back of her neck, pushing her more closer.

They broke the kiss when they felt the need to breathe and let their noses touch for an Eskimo kiss. "I love you too." Jessica smiled.

Yuri then pulled her to the couch, making her sit on his lap. "I'm sorry Sica.."

"I know everything Yul.. I understand." She said caressing his cheeks. "Gosh, I missed you so much." She leaned in for a peck.

"You're not mad anymore?" He asked her arm.

She shake her head. "I'm not mad, I did that to keep my surprise." She said while wiping the side of his lips. "I'm sorry." She told him but Yuri just shake his head.

He stared at her as if Jessica will just fade. He totally missed this girl in front of him and he's so happy to see her and touch her again. "I missed you baby."

Jessica leaned for another peck. "I missed you too. Are you done for today?" She asked.

Yuri nodded. "Let's go home." He mumbled.

Jessica nodded and stood up followed by Yuri. She waited for him to finish tidying his things up.

"Ready?" She asked seeing him carrying his bag.

Yuri nodded and extended his hand for her to hold.

The two walked out of the office and went straight to the lift. "I brought my car here." Jessica said.

Yuri was so busy kissing her hand. "I sometimes use it." He whispered.

"I'll drive us home." She told him. "Just leave your car here."

"Why?" He asked.

"You might want to stare at me the whole ride, I don't wanna involve in a car accident." She giggled as Yuri nodded.

"Thank you, You know what really I want." He said and face her then leave a peck on her forehead and then realized Jessica is only carrying her shoulder bag. "You went straight to your apartment?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

"How long is your stay here baby?" He asked.

"A month." She answered.

Yuri's eyes twinkle, he can be with her for a month and not just a week. "Baby, I still have one more day before my leave..."

"I know Yul.. I'll bring you to work tomorrow." She smiled.

The two of them stepped out of the lift and walked to Jessica's car. "Lucky to have such a gorgeous driver." He giggled and hopped in the car.

"My pleasure Prince Yul." She said then hopped inside.

Jessica look at her boyfriend who is putting his seatbelt on. "Yul.." She called.

The tanned guy look up. "Yes baby?" He asked.

"I love you." She said smiling, she then leaned forward and gave him a kiss.

Yuri hold her hand and sniff it. "I love you Sica.." He mumbled.

The blonde take her hand off him and drive back to her apartment.

"We need to visit Eomma and Appa." Yuri said while looking through his girlfriend's phone.

"You wanna exchange phones again?" Jessica asked.

Yuri look at her. "You wanna have my phone?" He asked. The blonde just shrugged. "I'll give you my phone then." He said and put his phone inside his girlfriend's bag.

They arrived not long after, Yuri helped her hop off and walked inside with intertwined hands.

Yuri was surprised to see foods on the table. "Baby.. you cook them?" He asked.

Jessica nodded. "I'm getting better Yul. I'm so happy!" She said.

Yuri envelope her in a hug. "I'm proud of you baby." He whispered and peck her forehead.

"I'll reheat them first, you should shower." She pat his arm.

The tanned man nodded and went inside the room as Jessica busied herself in the kitchen.

Yuri's phone rings, Jessica take the phone and look at the caller. "Siwon.." She mumbled and just let the phone on the table.

The phone stopped ringing then a messaged popped out. Jessica bit her lips thinking if it's fine to read it.

She shake her head and just continue what she was doing.

She was arranging the table when she felt Yuri's cold body around her. "I'm really really happy to have you with me baby." He whispered and sniffed her neck.

"Stop Yul.. i haven't showered yet." She said taking his head away from her neck.

"But why do you smell so so good?" He asked and turned her around he take her hands and put it around his waist then leaned down giving her a sweet kiss. "And your lips are so tasty." He smiled and bite his lips.

"Come on let's eat!" Jessica untangle her arm and sat on the chair, Yuri sit next to her and pulled her chair closer.

The blonde put some food on his plate while her boyfriend is busy kissing her cheek.

"You can't eat that way baby." She said and pat his hands on her waist. "Or.. you Want me to feed you?"

"I'll eat alone." Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter