Chapter 45: Paparazzi

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

How are you guys?
Hope y'all doing really great!!

Here's another chapter for all of you!
Enjoy!

Chapter 45:

Yuri parked his car on the basement of the company building, he just finished talking to his girlfriend who seems so busy with something.

He hopped off the car and went straight to his office and did his regular work.

He was so immersed with his work that he didn't notice his father entered his office.

"Yuri.."

He stood up and bowed. "Good morning Sir!" He greeted.

His father motioned the two male employees to put the folders on his table.

"What..." He wasn't able to finish his sentence when his father speaks.

"Yuri, i need these reports next week." Mr. Kwon said tapping the stacks of folders.

Yuri's eyes almost popped out hearing the news from him. "Ap.. i mean, Sir, I can't finish this next week, this is an equivalent work of a month!"

Mr. Kwon shake his head and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm doing this for you, you'll thank me soon Son." He said then pat his shoulder then walked out.

Yuri slumped down on the chair and massaged his temple. "How can I thank you soon?" He asked then take a look at the files then continued working.

---

"Jess! Seriously! I saw Donghae Oppa in the mall!" Tiffany told her best friend.

Jessica just went home from the office and found her lovely best friend waiting for her.

"Really?!" She said and tried to call Yuri.

Tiffany nodded. "He's inviting us to his party next week." She informed her but the blonde just shrugged. "Don't you wanna see him?"

"I do! But.. Yuri will get mad if he finds out!" She sighed, she wanted to come but she's worried about Yuri.

"It's not that you'll cheat on him. He's your friend Jess."

"I know! But if it will start our fight, just leave me out if it." She smiled. "Don't tell me Taeyeon allowed you to go?"

"Yes! He'll come with me!" The pregnant woman said.

Jessica got surprised at what she said. "Oh really?" She asked and think about it, She can go since Taeyeon is there.

"Now what?" Tiffany asked.

"I'll think about it." She said. "Come on tiff! Let's have dinner together."

The pregnant woman stood up and joined her for dinner.

----

Yuri went home tired from all the work in the office, he slumped down the bed of his girlfriend then take his phone out and found a message from his girlfriend.

From: Sicababy

"Call me if you have time."

It says, he smiled and called her via video.

"Hello?" Jessica's face showed up looking so sleepy.

"Should I just call you tomorrow?" He asked.

"No.. it's fine baby. I missed you." She smiled as she scratched her eyes.

"I missed you too." He said and take his shirt off. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to call you."

He had been really busy the past few days since his father gave him too much work load.

Jessica nodded, she totally understand their situation. "No problem, as long as you're still mine." She laughed. "You look tired baby."

"I am, Appa gave me too much work. He's so cruel to me baby." He pouted.

His girlfriend laughed so loud. "I'm gonna tell Appa about it."

"Baby~" He whined.

"Just kidding Honey, it's a secret between us. Sshh." She put her index in her lips. "You should rest."

Yuri shake his head. He still wanna talk to her. "I wanna hear your voice."

"Want Sicababy to sing a song for you?"

"You don't have to." He smiled then stared at her. "Baby.. it's been almost two month since we last been together. I'm sorry, all my promises to you..."

"Sshh.. I understand everything Yul. Both of us are busy."

"I just missed you a lot, then Appa didn't allow me to file a leave." He pouted.

He don't know what's happening to his father but Kwon Appa has been so cruel to him giving him too much work.

Jessica look at him and smiled timidly. "I'm sorry." She blurted, everything is her plan, she told Kwon Appa her plans, and ask him to let Yuri take a month leave starting next week and of course he said Yes, but Yuri has to work double just like what she's doing now.

Yuri shake his head. "No baby, it's not your fault." He said and smiled.

She then remembered something and she wants to ask his permission.

"Baby.." She called.

"Yep?"

"Um.. Donghae Oppa's inviting us to come to their party."

Yuri creased his eyebrows, He didn't know that Donghae is in US now.

"Is it his birthday?" He asked.

His girlfriend shake her head. "It's Housewarming.. He moved here two days ago."

Yuri got irritated, Donghae's coming to the picture, and the fact that he's away from her makes him worried.

"So.. can I come?" She asked.

"Do you want to?" He asked. He wanted to know how she feels about it.

"Um.. Yeah, i mean.. it's been a long time since we last seen each other, it's good to catch up." She said then bite her lips. "What do you think?"

"If you wanna come then go." He said then look away.

"You're mad." She said and sighed. "I'm not coming then."

"I'm not mad baby.. I just don't want you to be close to him. He likes you and you might fall for him."

His girlfriend stared at him, and he look down, he knew it's silly to feel that way but he can't just be confident that Jessica is head over heels for him when there's lot of guys who are better than him that she can fall in love with.

"I love you Yuri, you're always in my mind, how can I fall for him?" She asked. "Don't you trust me?"

"I'm sorry.. it's not that I don't trust you.. I just know that he is a nice guy and he can make you fall for him if he wants to." He mumbled.

"But he's not you.. even if he make me fall for him, I can't because he's not you." She smiled at him to make him feel secured. "I made up my mind, I'm not going. If it will make you feel uneasy then I'm not joining them."

"I'm really sorry baby."

"It's okay baby.. thank you for being honest with how you feel." She smiled. "Aight! I think it's best if you rest now, you've worked really hard today. I'll call you tomorrow."

He nodded and bite his lips timidly. "Thank you Sica.. you really an angel."

"I'm devil baby, that's how people think of me back in school." She laughed but Yuri shake his head. "Just wanna make you laugh Honeybun! Goodnight baby! I love you so so much!" She said and gave him flying kisses.

"Good night Sica!! I love you so much!!"

"See you soon!" She winked.

"I hope so too." He said, Jessica waved then hang up.

----

Jessica went out shopping the whole dat for Yuri and his parents, her flight is in a couple of days and she's very excited about it.

"Hmm. I should give My Honeybun something really special." She mumbled as she roam around.

"Jess?" She was startled as someone called her name.

She smiled awkwardly seeing the person. "Donghae Oppa!" She called.

The said guy walked closer to her and envelope her in a warm hug.

"How are you Jess?" He asked.

The blonde broke the hug immediately and smiled. "I'm doing great!"

"I see.. I'm having a housewarming tomorrow. I'm expecting you there okay?" He said and pat her arm.

Jessica pouted that made him chuckle. "Hmm. Oppa.. i can't.. I'm sorry."

"Ahh I see."

"I'm quite busy today, I'm preparing for a trip in a few days." She said instead of telling him about Yuri.

"Oh I guess you're just really busy." He sighed. "Anyway, can I just invite you for some snack, Dinner?"

The blonde thought about it first then smiled. "Okay Oppa." She said and the two of them walked to some restaurant.

They were waiting for their ordered food, Donghae took photos of them then posted them on SNS.

"Jess, I posted our pictures on my SNS account."

"Ahh. O-okay." She smiled awkwardly,

Donghae then started asking her things about business.

"I guess i'll just set an appointment to your secretary." He smiled.

She nodded while trying to call her boyfriend to tell him who is she with, since it's better if Yuri find it out from her than hearing it somewhere else but he's probably too busy.

"You have a business trip soon?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter