Chapter 41: You-aholic

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Another Update!! Thank you to the upvotes guys and to our new readers, Enjoy Reading!!

Here it is..

Chapter 41:

Yuri is tapping his right fingers on his desk while resting his head on his left hand. He's getting frustrated waiting for his girlfriend to answer his call. He has been calling her since morning but Jessica wasn't answering.

"Are you getting back on me?" He thought. It's lunch time but he hasn't eaten yet since Jessica and him eat at the same time through video call but where is his pretty girlfriend right now?

He tapped his phone that's on the phone stand and called her again but she still won't answer.

He's so near in throwing his phone but he won't do that, Jessica will get mad at him.

He don't understand himself but after their last night together, Yuri has become more clingy on his girlfriend. He wouldn't last a day without hearing her voice and he easily lose his patience if Jessica won't talk to him.

He sighed to calm himself down and hold his phone, tapping on it and calling her again, after a couple of rings, She finally answered.

"Seobang!!" Jessica's face was shown on the screen.

He heaved a deep sigh of relief. "Baby.. what did you do? Why aren't your answering my calls?" He whined. "Been calling you for the past hours." He added.

Jessica laughed and kissed the screen. "I'm sorry Yul.. I was talking to my mom awhile ago." She explained.

"I thought you don't wanna talk to me." He pouted.

"Of course not, I love talking to you." She smiled. "Don't be sad okay? I'm already here. Anyway.. Have you eaten lunch already?" She asked.

He shake his head. "Not yet! I was waiting for you." He's still pouting.

Jessica is getting used to his actions. "You're so cute!! Let's eat now! What do you have?" She asked.

Yuri's face light up and take the lunch box his Mother made. "Um.. I have Galbbi Jjim." He showed it to her. "What's your Dinner?"

"I'm craving for some Tteokbokki so Mommy made me some!! Look!" Jessica giggled, she's in the dining room while her parents were inside their room.

"Wow! Let's eat now." Yuri said and they started eating. "Um. This is really good, Eomma's cooking is the best!" He exclaimed then cleared his throat. "Of course Sicababy's the second best." He giggled, never forget Jessica's cooking or she'll be upset.

Jessica swallowed the food in . "Yeah, Eomma's food is the best. But.. I will practice hard to be the best cook in our family someday." She smiled.

"Of course! Sicababy will be the best Mommy and wife in the world." He felt giddy by just talking to her.

"Eat well baby! Don't talk too much!" She told him and he nodded.

"Um.. Sica.. Are you wearing make up right now?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh? No Seobang, i just finished shower. I didn't put make up at all." She said holding her face.

"Oh really? You look so pretty even without any make up on! You should always show them your bare face." He said then winked at her.

Jessica blushed at what he said. "Sweet talker. How is your day so far?" She asked.

"Um.. Good baby.. I had a meeting early in the morning.. oh by the way Sica, Minho and the group are inviting me for a get together later." He informed her.

Jessica nodded. "You're coming?" She asked still eating.

"Will you allow me?" Yuri stared at the screen.

She nodded. "Of course! If you wanna go then you are free to go babe. I trust you." She smiled at him.

"Hyomin and Hara will be there too." He said testing her reaction. "And probably Suzy too."

Jessica pouted and look up as if thinking about it. "Then.. should I call Donghae, Jaejoong and Kris here too?" She asked.

Yuri knitted his eyebrows. "I'll come to you Sica!" He said childishly that made her laugh.

"I'm just kidding.. about the girls, um.. Should I be worried about their presence?" She asked crossing her arms.

He shake his head. "No, not at all."

"Are you gonna leave me to be with them?"

"Hell no Sica! I'd rather stay in your apartment than going with them!"

"Alright then, whatever your choice is baby." She smiled finishing her food.

Yuri nodded, and just look at her. "Baby.. I miss you." He blurted out.

"Aww. I miss you too, should we see each other soon?" She asked. "It's been almost a month. And I badly wanna see you. I wanna touch your face and kiss your lips, I miss sniffing your neck and also your hugs." Jessica said closing her eyes.

It has been a few weeks since Yuri came back to Seoul, he has plans on coming back to LA but his work is not allowing him to go out of the country.

Yuri missed her even more. "I'm so sorry baby, I can't go there this month." He apologized. "I really wanna see you but the work is too much this month."

Jessica pouted, she too has many work and she misses him so much.

"I guess we'll just see each other next month." She sighed.

"Yeah.." He said looking down, he badly want to see her but how? "Um. I'm really sad, All I do was to imagine you with me inside your apartment." He admitted.

"Oh that's scary babe, you're like an obsessive fanboy." She said.

"It's because I miss you baby. I only have pillows and blankets with your scent." He sighed.

"Don't tell me you're not washing them?" She asked and he pouted. "Yul.. it's dirty, wash them okay?"

"But what about your scent?"

"I have a lot of clothes there, just settle on it in the meantime. I'll give you my pillows and blankets when We see each other."

"Okay.. you done? He asked.

"Yes.. are you?"

"Yes.. I have a meeting after lunch baby, wish me luck!"

"Good luck baby! Act like a real mature guy there okay?"

"Of course baby. I only act this way in front of you."

"I know, and you look so cute!" She giggled.

"Are you gonna sleep now?"

"Yes, if my baby would let me sleep early." She said.

Yuri laugh at what she said, Jessica sleeps late because he kept calling her.

"I will, i'm sorry if I'm disturbing your sleep." He said closing his lunch box.

"It's never a problem baby!"

He's secretary then opened the door and signaled him about the meeting. He smiled and turned to his girlfriend.

"Baby.. I need to prepare for the meeting." He said and she nodded. "I'll just message you later, I love you!"

"Alright! Don't forget to brush your teeth! I love you too, mwah mwah!" She said and blow flying kisses.

He nodded. "You're always in my heart and my mind baby, i love you so much! See you!" He waved at the camera then hang up.

He stood up and went to his private restroom to clean up. He went out then went straight to the conference room where the meeting will be held.

"Good afternoon Ms. Park, I'm Kwon Yuri." He shake the woman's hand and motioned her to sit down as they started their discussions.

---

Jessica was sleeping when a continues knock on her room door was heard. She opened the door and found Tiffany crying while Their parents are talking in the living room.

"What happened?" She asked and hugged her.

"Taetae left me!" She cried.

"What? Why?" She asked and made her sit on the couch inside her room.

"We-we had a fight.." She sobbed.

Jessica enveloped her in a hug, and the brunette buried her face on her best friend's chest.

"He left me, he don't want to stay with me!!"

"What really happened? Why did he left?" She asked but Tiffany wouldn't answer. She sighed, she won't force her to speak up. "Sshh, Don't cry. Taeng will go home later, he loves you a lot and you have a baby. He won't leave you." She tried to comfort her.

"He already did!" She said facing her.

Jessica wiped her tears away. "Don't stress yourself too much, the baby might be sad too. Yuri told me that whatever the mother feels the baby feels it too." She kissed her cheek. "Everything will be alright tomorrow." She caressed her back. "You wanna sleep here?" She asked.

The pregnant girl nodded, Jessica pulled her to the bed and covered her with blanket.

"Sleep well Honey." She whispered and peck her forehead. "I love you. Everyone loves you."

"I love you too Jessi."

Jessica went out and saw their parents still talking. "Jess! How's Tiff?" Mommy Hwang asked worriedly.

"She's resting Mama, what happened to them?" She asked.

"We don't know.. We just heard Stephanie shouting then the next thing we knew Taeyeon went out." Daddy Hwang explained. "Tiffany wanted to stay with you so we just let her come here."

She smiled. "It's okay. I'll sleep now." She said and kissed them then went back to her room.

She crawled on the bed and laid next to her best friend. "You're still awake." She whispered.

"I can't sleep, I wanna know where's Taetae." The Brunette American said.

Jessica's phone suddenly rings, she take it and found her boyfriend's name. "Baby?" She answered.

"Baby, I'm sorry i know I told you I won't call.."

"It's fine babe." She said and her best friend's hair.

"I just wanna tell you.. I went out with Minho and the group, the girls are here too."

"I see." She said.

"But i'm a good boy baby. I promise."

"No problem babe. I trust you, just don't go home too late and don't drink too much." She reminded.

"Yes baby.."

"By the way, Tiff'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter