Chapter 4: Unveiled

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

 

Long time no Update!

 

But here it is, hope you'll like this!

 

Chapter 4:

 

It's their last two days in Macau, Jessica and Tiffany are out to Shop. The two boys went somewhere else and they'll just meet up in a restaurant for a lunch.

 

"Oh Jessi! This one looks good on you!" Tiffany came running from the other aisle holding a dress.

 

Jessica look at it and took it out of Tiffany's hold. "Hmm. This is really good. I think this will suit me well." She smiled.

 

Tiffany nodded in agreement as she look at the other dresses around. "You can use it for our dinner date later." She commented.

 

"Oh right! I almost forgot it. Do you have dress already?" She asked.

 

Tiffany showed her the shopping bag. "Yeah! I also bought something for Taetae. I want him to look really dashing tonight." She said smiling.

 

Jessica thought for a moment. "Hmm. Should I buy something for Yuri too? I haven't bought him something today." She asked biting her lips.

 

Her best friend eyed her for a moment. Jessica never forgets to buy something for Yuri every time they go shopping, so she was surprised that Jessica was still asking about it.

 

Tiffany was about to say something when Jessica speak. "Come on Tiff, i'll try this dress first then buy Yuri something too." She said walking to the fitting room.

 

Tiffany sat on the waiting area in front of the fitting room as she called for Her boyfriend.

 

After a couple of rings he answered. "Yes Mushroom?" He quickly.

 

Tiffany smiled. "Nothing, where are you?" She asked.

 

"Hmm. Where walking to the restaurant. We'll wait you two there. Why? Miss me?" He asked. She imagined him wiggling his eyebrows while asking it.

 

She giggled. "So much. I wish Jessi could finish shopping. I wanna see you." She admitted. She heard him laughed.

 

"I miss you too. Should we go on a date alone?" He asked.

 

"No need boo. Anyway Yuri's birthday is tomorrow, right? What are the plans?" She asked.

 

"What do you have in mind? You know he don't like big celebrations."

 

"Let's talk about it later in lunch." The fitting room's door opened. "Alright boo, i'll see you later. I love you! Bye!" She hang up. She stood up as Jessica slowly went out of the room.

 

"What do you say?" She asked shyly.

 

Tiffany had her eyes wide Open, Jessica is like a living goddess no doubt. "Oh my gosh Jessi, you look beautiful!" She exclaimed. "Yuri will definitely fall harder for you with this!"

 

Jessica smiled shyly. "You think so?" She asked. She likes it whenever Tiffany say this things about Yuri.

 

"I'm more than sure about this! You're so pretty!" She clapped her hands.

 

After trying the dress up, they went to pay for it. Then Jessica pulled her to buy something for Yuri.

 

Jessica knew exactly Yuri's size. No need to ask questions, if it's Yuri we're talking about, Jessica know it best. So Tiffany just zipped and followed her.

 

Jessica picked out leather shoes, Rubber Shoes, Pants, shirts and everything she think that will fit him. Tiffany's eyes almost popped out when she saw Jessica looking for some underwear - briefs and boxers. She even asked for some sizes that she think is for Yuri.

 

She sat next to her while waiting for the saleswoman to get Jessica's requests. "Jessi, are these all for Yuri?" She asked.

 

"Yeah." She said. "Um. Tiff, tomorrow is Yuri's birthday, have you bought a gift for him?" She asked.

 

Tiffany shook her head. "I don't know what to give him, he already has everything. Except for a girlfriend." She said teasing her.

 

Jessica creased her eyebrows at the thought of Yuri having a girlfriend. "I don't wanna think about that." She said. "What should i give him? Ugh. It's hard." She groaned. The saleswoman arrived handing her the paper bag with the items, they went out to walk to the restaurant. It's just near the shopping mall.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri waved their hands on them, the two girls walked to their seat.

 

"Hi!" Tiffany said as she kissed Taeyeon's lips. "I missed you boo."

 

"Seems like my mushroom, is getting sweeter everyday huh." Taeyeon said as he let her sit next to him.

 

Yuri approached Jessica and kissed her cheek as he made her sit next to him. He s his left hand on her waist. "You shopped a lot." He said noticing a lot of shopping bags with her.

 

"Yeah, I bought something for our dinner later." She said. Yuri groaned, he forgot about it. "I bought you something to wear, don't worry." She said reading his mind.

 

Yuri kissed her cheek. "You're really an angel, Sica." He whispered.

 

Jessica smiled. "I know." She answered proudly.

 

The garçon arrived taking their orders, the couples do their own thing while waiting, Taeny were playing on Taeyeon's phone while the Dumbs were having their normal sweet talks.

 

"Mom and Dad are going out of town when we get back." He said. Jessica hummed in response. "I want you to stay in our house when we go home." Yuri said Jessica's side up and down with his left hand on her waist.

 

Jessica held his chin and kissed his lips. "Why?"

 

"Don't you want to stay with me?" He asked. "At least we can make out without getting interrupted." He whispered with a sly smile.

 

"Anything for you." She answered giving him her smile. Yuri giggled and kissed her on the neck.

 

"I love it when you smile. It's so sweet, You should smile that way only for me." He said, his head on her neck while circling his right arm on his waist trapping her with his strong arms.

 

Jessica caressed his arms lovingly. "And your attention should always only for me."

 

"Of course, you're always one of the first on my list.."

 

She creased her eyebrows. "Who's the other first?" She asked, resting her head on the his head.

 

"Do you wanna know who?"

 

She sighed. "No need." She said as she untangled his arms as their order arrived. Yuri smiled, Jessica is a jealous cat.

 

"If you need anything, feel free to call me." The pretty garçon said smiling at Yuri.

 

Yuri smiled back looking at the pretty girl, the Taeny couple were watching them. "How can we call you, if I don't even know your name, pretty Demoiselle." The pretty Girl blushed at the compliment.

 

Jessica saw it and clench her jaw in annoyance. She glared at Yuri who's looking at the other girl. Tiffany and Taeyeon were shaking their heads, Jessica's blowing up with Yuri's flirting.

 

"I'm Suzy." She said shyly.

 

Yuri nodded happily. "Wow, what a pretty name you got, Suzy. It suits you well." He said standing up and kissed her hand before going back on his chair. Jessica sliced the steak and put it in Yuri's mouth harshly. "Ouch, why did you do that?" He asked chewing the meat.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes as she stood up throwing the napkin on the table as she face Suzy with her arms crossed.

 

"Oh God, she'll make a scene." Taeyeon whispered on Tiffany. His girlfriend stood up to stop her best friend from blowing up.

 

Yuri was quick and pulled her to sit down. "Alright Suzy, we'll call you later." He said smiling. Suzy bowed her head and went away.

 

Jessica glared at him, she stood up again but Yuri stopped her.

 

"Jessi, calm down." Tiffany said.

 

"I need to go to the restroom." She said. Yuri let her go.

 

"Jessica is so scary." Taeyeon said.

 

"Yul, you like Suzy?" Tiffany asked.

 

Yuri shook her head. "She's cute." He said smiling. He likes teasing Jessica.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes, Jessica will definitely be in a bad mood. After sometime, Jessica went back slumping herself on the chair.

 

They were eating while talking about school, while Jessica was quiet the whole time. Yuri kept calling Suzy, asking about some foods that she can recommend and order it.

 

Jessica didn't like it a bit. After they eat. She quickly called for Suzy and asked for their bill.

 

Yuri held her by the waist again. He knows that Jessica is mad right now. Suzy came back with the receipt in hand, Yuri was about to take his wallet out but Jessica is quick to pay for it.

 

They all stood up, Yuri carry Jessica's shopping bags with one hand, he was about to take Her hand when Jessica walked away.

 

Yuri smiled he likes jealous Jessica but it's also scary. Tiffany hit him on his arms.

 

"Yah! Follow her!" She ordered.

 

Yuri groaned but still comply, running to get to Jessica. "Sica.." He called and held her by the arm, but she retracted and continued walking.

 

"Sica.." He called again.

 

Jessica took a cab and was about to hop in when Yuri pulled her back and made her face him. He didn't wait for her to speak and just crashed his lips on her.

 

Jessica was trying to push him but he's eager to do what he wants, he circled his arms around her waist. She blinked her eyes a couple of times.

 

Yuri was kissing her slowly, instead of fighting back, she s her hand around his neck as she kissed back, closing her eyes to savor the moment of his lips playing with hers.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon stopped from their tracks as they saw them, people were looking at them like they were watching a romantic movie. Even the cab driver was watching with mouth agape.

 

"Another Shamelessness from the Dumbs." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"And they said they're just friends.." Taeyeon shook his head and pick the Jessica's shopping bags on the floor.

 

Yuri pulled off smiling, their foreheads were leaning against each other, their eyes still close.

 

"Stay with me, baby." He whispered opening his eyes. "Just stay with me." He leaned in again and gave her long kiss and hugged her.

 

---

 

Taeny were following the Dumb Couple, they decided to go out after settling their shopping bags in their suite. They still have a few hours to roam around.

 

"Let's just go somewhere else. I don't wanna follow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter