Chapter 36: Fly!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

 

Please enjoy this chapter!!

 

Chapter 36:

 

"Yes, Eomma.. I will.. I love you too." Yuri hang up then smiled.

 

It is the day of his flight to LA, finally after a month, he will be able to see his girlfriend.

 

He boarded on the plane, and comfortably sat on his allotted seat, looking through the window and thinking about Jessica is the only thing he could do the whole flight.

 

He breathed deeply and smiled. "I'm coming to you Sicababy." He mumbled.

 

On the other hand, Jessica is in the pool area with the Hwangs and Kris. They are having a get together again.

 

"Kris.. when are you going back to Canada?" Daddy Jung asked the younger guy.

 

"Uhh. Maybe next week Uncle." He smiled and look at Jessica.

 

"That's great! My birthday is coming! We can celebrate!" Jessica exclaimed and tried to call Yuri.

 

She's happy that Yesterday Yuri called her, and they talked the whole day. He really can change her mood by just a simple gesture.

 

Daddy Jung stared at his Daughter. "Honey.. You have a private meeting to an important client that day. I'm sorry i can't approve your leave."

 

Jessica pouted, She wanted to stay and celebrate in their house and talk to Yuri but of course it's for work and she can't say no.

 

"It's okay Dad!" She said.

 

Daddy Jung pat her head, his Daughter is so understanding. "Don't worry Sweetie, after that you can have your leave."

 

Seeing Jessica turned gloomy again, Kris pinch her cheeks hard then run around. The blonde girl chase after him that made the elders shake their heads.

 

"Those two are getting too close to each other." Tiffany whispered to her husband.

 

Taeyeon sighed, he's worried about Jessica. She might slowly fall for Kris since Yuri isn't here for her.

 

"I'm gonna punch Yuri.. He's so dumb." He gritted his teeth in annoyance.

 

"Stop.. Stop.. I don't wanna chase you anymore!" Jessica panted and sat on the bench.

 

She was tired running around with him. "What birthday gift do you want?" The blonde guy suddenly asked.

 

Jessica look up as if thinking then smiled. "Can you please bring Yuri here?" She asked cutely.

 

Kris smiled, Jessica is so much in love with her boyfriend. "I can't do that! You tell him that! You have the power over him and not me."

 

Jessica shake her head. "Yuri will choose to work than to come here with me. It's fine.. he's doing it for us. I just can't wait to see him in a few months."

 

"You love him a lot."

 

"I do.. more than anything.. Yuri completes me.. He is God's blessing to me." She smiled and imagined Yuri's face.

 

Kris admires her so much, Jessica has a soft heart especially to her boyfriend. "After everything he did to you. I mean.. not talking to you. Your love for him is too much."

 

The blonde girl nodded shyly. "He actually called me.. and i'm happy to hear from him that he loves me.. i won't complain anymore.. as long as I know that he loves me so much."

 

He felt envious at Yuri, he found a selfless love with Jessica. "I wish I'm Yuri!" He breathed out and laugh to make it look like he's joking.

 

Jessica laughed as well. "You don't need to be someone else to find true love Stick. Love will come in the right time, you just have to wait." She said.

 

"Seems like you're an expert when it comes to love huh."

 

Jessica just giggled at what he said.

 

----

 

Yuri arrived at noon, he ride in the cab to their home. He smiled, and settled everything inside their home.

 

He didn't waste time and went to a mall to buy things that he will be needing for Jessica's birthday.

 

Yuri was looking around the jewelry store, choosing the best birthday gift for his girlfriend when he saw someone familiar. He take his girlfriend's phone and look at Taeyeon's sent pictures.

 

"Kris.." He mumbled and walked closer to him knowing that the blonde guy don't know him.

 

Kris is inquiring for some necklace. He pretended to not care but the truth is he's listening to what he was asking.

 

"Can I ask for a more personalized pendant?" Kris asked looking at the necklace.

 

"Yes Of course Sir."

 

The blonde guy nodded. "Um. Alright.. If I order it today, will I get it tomorrow?"

 

"Yes.. what design would you like to order?"

 

"It's just simple.. A name.. here I'll write it down." He said then gave the woman the paper.

 

"Jessica?"

 

"Yes.. it's a birthday gift for a special girl." He smiled.

 

Yuri gritted his teeth in annoyance hearing it from him. He look at the guy, wanting to ask him if he knew Jessica has a boyfriend but he won't do that.

 

The employee smiled and nodded. "Alright, we will see you tomorrow then."

 

"Yes.. thank you very much." He said then take his phone out and called someone. "Jess! I'll pick you up. I'll show you something."

 

The blonde guy went out of the store leaving Kwon Yuri mad at his actions without knowing.

 

"He's so sweet to his girlfriend." The employees giggled that made him even more mad.

 

The lady approached him and asked what he'd like to get but Yuri is so angry to even talk to her.

 

He went out and put all the things he shopped for Jessica inside the car and called her.

 

"Yuri!" Jessica answered cheerfully.

 

The tanned guy went inside the car and calmed himself.

 

"Where are you?" He asked.

 

"Uh? Wae? Are you gonna pick me up?" She asked playfully.

 

"Yes! I mean.. you know I can't right?"

 

"I know.. Anyway, i'm going in a restaurant with my friend. Why?"

 

"Go home Sica.." He told her.

 

"Why? I mean.. it's still early Yul. We always go out after work."

 

"You're spending too much time with that friend of yours, Go home now and we'll have video call." He said and drive home.

 

"Let's just talk later okay? I love you!"

 

He stopped as he noticed some people familiar on the the establishment. His eyes went wide seeing Jessica as Kris together going in the restaurant.

 

He put the car on the side and pulled off. "If you love me go home now Sica." He almost shouted then look at the restaurant.

 

Jessica and Kris were sitting on the corner where he can clearly see them from the outside.

 

"What's happening to you? Why are you shouting?"

 

Yuri watch at how Kris stare at Jessica like he was looking at his most precious  possession and it made him even more mad.

 

"Go home now Jessica Jung!!"

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri, i'm not your puppet that you can order around! I have a life, i can go everywhere I want with whoever I want!" Jessica shouted back.

 

"Alright! Do whatever you want! I'm not gonna call you again!" He threatened.

 

"You're talking nonsense Kwon Yuri! I'm not gonna talk to you if your emotions are too high!"

 

"You must love being with that guy! You want him more than me? Huh? Have you fallen for him?" He asked.

 

He saw her look at the phone in confusion, then look around. "Kwon Yuri, How did you know i'm with a guy? I didn't say anything about a 'He'"

 

Yuri sighed. "I know everything Sica.. Now go home."

 

"No.. look Yuri, I hate the fact that we are not seeing each other and yet we are fighting over nonsense things." She said.

 

"Then listen to me and go home! I don't like it when we are away and you manage to hang out with some guy while I am working my off for us!"

 

"Do you think i'm playing around?" She asked in an angrier tone. "Is that what you think of me?"

 

Yuri sighed and close his eyes. "I'm done with you Jessica!" He shouted then hang up.

 

He punch the stirring wheel in frustration then rest his head on it, watching his girlfriend have a dinner date with Kris.

 

----

 

"You and Yuri fight?" Kris asked as he drive to Jessica's home.

 

Jessica smiled. "We're fine.. a little misunderstanding.. it's normal."

 

'Beep beep beep'

 

They heard a loud honk from the car on their back. Kris look at it and shake his head.

 

"Who is that? The driver kept doing that since we left the restaurant." Jessica asked.

 

"I don't know.." Kris answered then sped off.

 

Yuri on the other hand stepped on the gas to follow them. "You're trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter