Chapter 33: Goodbye, Hello!!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

 

Merry Christmas Lovely Readers!! Have a wonderful holidays to everyone!!

 

Here's another chapter!!

 

Chapter 33:

 

"Alright! I won again!" Jessica cheered raising her hands in the air in happiness while straddling her boyfriend's lap.

 

Yuri shake his head while holding her on her back to prevent her from falling. They are in the living room, cherishing the moments together.

 

It's already late at night but they still wide awake. "Come on Kwon Yuri don't play dumb and try to win against me!" She said and pound her boyfriend's chest.

 

"I don't know how to play this Sica!" Yuri complained and take the phone on her.

 

"I already explained it to you! I won five times! And I will get my reward later!" She smirked.

 

Yuri rest his head on the sofa and played again and tried to exceed her high score. He won't let her win since he knew Jessica's up to something.

 

"Come on!" She said and leaned forward and watch him play.

 

"Sica.. don't move too much! I getting distracted with you!" He complained. "It's much better if you sit beside me."

 

Jessica crossed her arms. "No! I like straddling your lap." She said hardheadedly.

 

"Alright, but don't distract me okay?" He said and continued playing.

 

Jessica leaned again, their foreheads glued together while looking down on the phone.

 

"Argh!" He groaned aa he lose again.

 

Jessica celebrated and take the phone from him and played too. "How could you be so good in that game?" He asked staring at her face while caressing her waist.

 

"Don't do that! You're playing dirty tricks on me." She warned her eyes still glued on the screen.

 

Her boyfriend laugh, Jessica is so serious in playing the game. "What do you get from playing that?" He asked.

 

"I'll punish you later and get a reward." She said then squealed again.

 

"You won again?" He asked and she nodded furiously.

 

"Sixth time Kwon Yuri!" She showed him six fingers. "I won six times!!"

 

Her boyfriend take the phone away and pulled her kissing her neck. "What punishment will I get?" He asked.

 

The blonde caressed his hair that's kissing her neck and think. "Hmm. You won't sleep in my room? Is that a very good punishment?" She asked.

 

Yuri stop kissing and look at her that made the blonde pout. Jessica was trying to pull him to kiss her neck once again but Yuri is shaking his head.

 

"I'm not gonna kiss you if you kick me out of the room." He said and put her down on the couch.

 

Jessica straddled him again. "Okay.. i'm taking it back!" She said and leaned her head backwards.

 

Yuri smiled and kissed her neck once again. "It's better if we only have rewards and not punishments." He mumbled and nip her skin.

 

"Ugh!" She groaned. "It hurts." She said and pulled his head to look at her. "What rewards will I get?" She asked as she leaned forward to give his lips a .

 

"Hmm." Yuri pushed her. "Let's just watch TV." He said but the blonde shake her head.

 

"What does my Sicababy wants?" He asked her.

 

Jessica was biting her lips while staring at his handsome face. "This.." She said then kissed him sloppily.

 

Yuri responded and kissed back as his hands slide on her bottom and gave it a harsh squeeze that made her groan.

 

The blonde was massaging his hair that made him shiver in delight, he stood up and carried her, Jessica wrapped her legs around his waist as her boyfriend walked them to her room.

 

He put her down slowly without breaking the kiss then hovered over her. He pulled off and look at her. "I love you." He said then leave her few pecks.

 

Jessica pulled him by his collar and kiss him again. "I love you too."

 

Yuri groaned as Jessica kept his tongue. He pushed her to stop and peck her one last time.

 

"Let's sleep." He said and rolled to lay on the bed.

 

The blonde snuggled closer to him and look up. "I love you." She said then close her eyes.

 

Sadness strikes again, it's their last night together. And she tried so hard to keep herself awake and be with him.

 

"I love you too. I promise I will be a good boy." He told her.

 

"I will put all my trust in you Kwon Yuri. Don't break my heart."

 

"Breaking you heart is like killing myself Sica. I can't do that to you." He whispered and hugged her tight. "Good night Wife." He mumbled.

 

He don't know if he will be able to sleep tonight, he only have a few hours to be with her and he wants the night to not end that fast.

 

"Good Night Seobang."

 

---

 

Morning Comes, Yuri woke up early, he look at his girlfriend and smiled bitterly, he will miss Jessica for sure.

 

He put his hand on her face and just watch her sleep, this will be the last time he will be able to watch her sleep.

 

"I'm gonna miss you.." He mumbled.

 

Jessica then move closer to him and snuggled, he hugged her tight and her back.

 

"I'll come to you really soon." He mumbled then peck her head. "We'll work hard and merge the companies then build our own family."

 

Jessica then groan as she stir in her sleep. She pushed him to lay his back flat on the bed then hovered on top off him.

 

"Seobang.. Sicababy is very sleepy." She said with a hoarse voice, as she listen to his heartbeats.

 

Yuri pat her head. "Baby.. i think you need to shower, your flight is in a few hours." He said in a more cheerful tone to hide his sadness.

 

"I have a plan.." Jessica said then look at him.

 

Yuri wiped her eyes clean. "No.." He flatly disagreed.

 

The blonde pouted then wiggled her body. "I haven't told you my plan yet!" She complained.

 

"Still No. come on shower now." He said and turned around to make her lay on the bed.

 

He then stood up and look at her. "Baby.. if you keep sleeping the plane will leave you." He told her.

 

Jessica crawled on the edge of the bed then kneeled. "That's my plan babe.. I won't go." She said smiling.

 

Yuri sighed, he somehow knew Jessica would think this way. "Sica No." He said and hold her hand then pulled her.

 

Jessica then wrapped her arms around his waist still kneeling on the bed. "I don't know if I can last a day without you." She pouted looking up to him.

 

The tanned guy fixed her fringes then smiled. "Of course you can! I will frequently call you, then we will talk all day and night. We will dream and achieve everything together." He kept on cheering her up.

 

"Let's merge the company as soon as possible babe. I don't wanna be away from you for too long."

 

"We'll work hard for that. I don't wanna be away from you too, You know you are my love and I don't see my future with anybody else than you. I love you so much." He cupped her face then leaned down to give her a brief kiss. "Come here.. Want Seobang to shower his Sicababy?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

 

Jessica raised her hands and the tanned guy quickly carried her like a Koala and walked to the bathroom.

 

"Are you seriously gonna make me shower you?" He asked untangling her legs on his waist.

 

"You told me you want to shower me?" She said hugging him by the neck tightly.

 

"Sica.. it will take us too long in the shower, we need to be there in two hours." He told her then kissed her shoulder.

 

Jessica face him, rubbing her nose to his nose. "I miss you.. Yul.. make love with me." She said then bite her lips.

 

Yuri sighed then leaned forward to kiss her. "I love you." He said then went in the bathroom with his girlfriend.

 

He put her down and cupped her face again then pulled her for a kiss. Grazing his tongue on her lips, Jessica opened and let his boyfriend explore . Yuri's right hand on the back of her neck while his left hand on her waist.

 

"Hngh.." She moaned as Yuri her tongue.

 

"Hmm." Yuri moaned and pulled her closer to him even more.

 

He peeled his lips on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter