Chapter 31: Beginning

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Guys!!

 

I dreamt of Our Precious Kid Leader, and Jessica is also receiving hate comments, I'm worried about them and to our dear girls, they are affected of what happened for sure. We should always let them know that we Love them and Us Sones will forever be here for them!!

 

Anyway, it's been so long since we last update this ff, but don't worry we'll focus on this from now on!

 

Please Enjoy this!!

 

 

Chapter 30:

 

Tiffany's Dad sat on the couch in shock, they were just talking about it and now his Daughter would announced she's pregnant.

 

"You're lying." He mumbled.

 

Tiffany sat next to him and hugged her Dad. "It's true Daddy, I'm pregnant. I'm so sorry if I let you down." She cried.

 

"Go in your room with Jessica." Daddy Hwang told her calmly, he can't scare her daughter by shouting 'cause it might harm the baby - His Grandchild.

 

Tiffany look at him then shake her head, she just can't leave her boyfriend with her Dad.

 

Seeing her hesitation, Mommy Hwang tapped her daughter's arm. "Come on Honey, let the elders and Taeyeon talk for now." She calmly said.

 

Jessica went to her best friend and hold her hand pulling her to their room with Yuri and Hayeon.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand wanted to celebrate, he will have a baby soon and he can't wait for it but he can't fully be happy since Tiffany's side is against him.

 

"What did you do to my Daughter, Kim Taeyeon!" Daddy Hwang angrily asked.

 

"Sir, I love your Daughter! I will fight for her and our baby!" Taeyeon told him.

 

The Kim Couple were sitting beside him and let their Son talk first.

 

"Love? Do you even know what it means?" He mocked. "You are so young, how will you know how to have a family? How to be parents? My Daughter don't even do chores what more in taking care of a baby."

 

"I will do it Sir. I can take good care of them."

 

"Let the kids be together, Tiffany is already pregnant we can't break them apart! I don't want my grandchild to grow up without a father!" Kim Eomma speak.

 

Daddy Hwang shake his head. "Taeyeon can be a father even without marrying my Daughter."

 

"No Sir! That's totally unacceptable, i love your daughter plus she's carrying my baby! I won't let you break us apart!"

 

Mommy Hwang caressed her Husband's back and whispered. "Honey, let the kids decide for themselves. I know it's hard to accept it but it's already there. All we have to do is guide them in a new world they are in." She said and kissed his cheek that made him sigh.

 

Taeyeon and the rest of the elders smiled as Mommy Hwang smiled at them.

 

"Take care of my Daughter and grandchild Kim Taeyeon. 'Cause i will hunt you down once I see my daughter crying because of you."

 

Taeyeon kneeled down and bowed in front of them. "Thank you very much. I will take care of them Sir. Thank you." He continued bowing.

 

---

 

"Unnie.. can you please sit? The baby might get dizzy if you keep on doing that!" Hayeon told Tiffany.

 

Now that she found out that she's pregnant with her brother's baby, she will be easy on her and won't that much anymore.

 

"I'm worried okay? What if Dad threatens Taeyeon to leave me alone? Oh God!" The Pregnant girl panicked.

 

"Tiff.. stress is not good for you and the baby. Please calm down." Jessica told her best friend while caressing her sleeping boyfriend's hair.

 

"I don't even know what calm down means right now!" She said and sighed.

 

A knock on the door broke their trance, Taeyeon peeked in with a smile. Seeing him, the brunette ran to hug him tight.

 

"Dad didn't threatened you, did he?" She asked checking his face and his body if he got bruises. "Did he hurt you?" She asked worriedly.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and hold her hand to stop her. "There's only one thing that's hurting." He said and pout his lips.

 

Tiffany hit his chest. "Yah! Be serious! I'm dying here." She shouted.

 

The shorter guy cleared his throat. "Let's runaway." He said seriously then hugged her.

 

Tiffany felt sad hearing it. Thinking that her Father didn't agreed on their relationship, Tiffany pulled Taeyeon outside to talk to their parents.

 

"Mushroom!" 

 

"I'm gonna talk to my dad." She said crying.

 

Taeyeon pulled her again to their room and cupped her face. "I'm just playing around." He said. "Your Dad agreed to us." He said smiling.

 

Tiffany hit his chest continuously as Taeyeon was just smiling at her. "You love seeing me cry don't you?" She asked and stop hitting him.

 

Her boyfriend pulled her for a hug. "I love seeing you, i love you but i never want you to cry." He whispered.

 

The brunette hugged him on his waist and cried in happiness. "I love you Taetae." She mumbled.

 

"I love you too." He said and take her to talk to their parents about the wedding.

 

---

 

"I guess it's time for me to go out." Hayeon said then walked out seeing Jessica and Yuri cuddle.

 

The blonde woman chuckled at the little kid and her boyfriend's back.

 

"Yul.." She shake their body to wake him up. "You're such an insensitive best friend of Tiff."

 

"Hmm. What did I do?" He asked then Yawned.

 

"She was suffering and all you did was sleep? Are you really her best friend?"

 

Yuri chuckled and hugged her tight. "Everything is fine now, and If Papa don't really allowed them, I already thought of the words to tell My Lovely best friend." He said.

 

"And what is it?" She asked.

 

"I'll tell her to throw her tantrums to Papa."

 

"That's so childish." She commented.

 

"Why? We both know Papa can't resist Tiffany." 

 

Jessica nodded, it's true that Tiffany's Parents specially her Dad can't resist her.

 

"So that's why you just sleep and didn't bother to pay attention to her."

 

"You're sounding like i'm the worst best friend ever." He said then shake his head.

 

"Well, you are! Sleeping instead of comforting Tiff." She said then pushed him off her but Yuri hugged her tight.

 

"I'm not sleeping though, I was just resting on your chest.." He smiled slyly that earned a hard pinch on his cheeks.

 

Yuri groaned in pain and rubbed his face. "That's what you get for being ert!" Jessica said then flicked him on his forehead.

 

Yuri pouted and snuggled closer to her. "You love hitting me. I'm a battered boyfriend." He complained.

 

Jessica caressed his face and kissed his forehead. Yuri close his eyes once again. "Tiffany and Taengoo are getting married before us." She informed him.

 

Yuri hummed, he knew Daddy Hwang will eventually agree on the marriage, so he's not surprised at all. "Is it good or bad?" He asked as he kept his eyes close.

 

"I think it's good."

 

"Or.. we can get married on the same day as them. What do you think?" He asked.

 

Jessica shake her head. "Let's enjoy ourselves and don't rush things, we'll get there if we are ready." She said, they just get back together and she want to enjoy having each other as a new couple.

 

The tanned man look at her. "You know i'm always ready for you. Just tell me where and when, i will surely be there waiting for you in front of the altar."

 

Jessica pouted her lips and Yuri move to give her a kiss. "I missed you so much Sica." He admitted.

 

"We're always together and you already miss me?" She asked then chuckled seeing Yuri pout.

 

"I missed you because Taecyeon's always with you."

 

"It's because you're mad at me."

 

"I thought you have replaced me in your heart."

 

"How can I do that? You're the one i've always been thinking of, even when He bumped at me. And in the hospital."

 

"Hospital?"

 

"Yeah, I told Oppa and the Doctor that i'm married, I even gave them the name of Jessica Kwon."

 

Yuri chuckled and hugged her tight. "Let's go out tomorrow."

 

"Sure. Let's sleep now."

 

"Goodnight Sica."

 

"Goodnight. I love you babe."

 

 

----

 

The next morning, the couple woke up with loud noises from the outside.

 

"Yuri Oppa!!" Hayeon knock on the door.

 

Yuri untangled Jessica's arms around him and stood up. "Good Morning Hayeonie."

 

"Morning.. Your Parents wants to talk to you.. with Jess Unnie."

 

The tanned man ruffled the kid's hair and nodded. "We'll be there." He said and the little kid nodded then walk away.

 

He did his morning routine then went to the bed to wake his girlfriend up. "Sica.." He called while fixing her fringe. "Our Parents want to talk to us." He said.

 

Jessica stirred then rolled on the other side to continue sleeping. The blonde tapped the space as if finding her boyfriend.

 

"Yul?" She called then opened her eyes.

 

"I'm right here baby. Come on our parents are looking for us." Yuri massage her arm to wake her up.

 

"Why?" She asked wiping her eyes.

 

"Not sure.. come on."

 

The blonde woman sat up and hugged him. "I'm still sleepy." 

 

"We shouldn't make them wait." Yuri told her.

 

Jessica groaned and went to the bathroom as Yuri wait for her.

 

While the couple were preparing to go out, The elders outside were talking with TaeNy Couple.

 

"Why are those two taking so long?" Kwon Appa asked.

 

TaeNy shrugged while holding hands. After a few minutes the other couple went out laughing.

 

"Good Morning!" They greeted everyone then sat on the couch next to Taeny.

 

"Where are your manners?" Kwon Eomma asked crossing her arms.

 

The two break away from being so sweet and stood up. "Annyeong Haseyo!!" They both greeted bowing.

 

Mommy Jung motioned them to sit. "Alright! Since everyone is here, we will start our talk." She said and everyone nodded. "I can see you two are back together." She look at YulSic.

 

"Yes Mom.." Jessica answered.

 

"Anyway, Tiffany and Taeyeon are getting married sooner.. We like to know about your plans.. i mean... did you two talk about getting married?" She asked.

 

They both nodded. "But We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter