Chapter 29: Starting Over Again

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

 

Thanks for supporting everyone..

 

 

Chapter 29:

 

 

Yuri was stoned on the bed, Jessica just said that they should end things up. He can't believe it.

 

In just two days, everything went wrong, they fought over small things, then broke up and now the engagement.

 

He thought of his future, his future full of Jessica's image and now everything seems slowly fading just because of some petty fights.

 

He kissed her hands and cried in front of her. "Baby." He called. "Don't do this. Let's just talk things through, don't leave me." He pleaded.

 

Jessica was stopping herself from bursting into tears seeing him break down.

 

"I love you Sica. I love you. Let's stay together. I wanna marry you, please.." He pleaded. "Give us a chance baby. I promise i'll be more patient and understanding."

 

Jessica held his face and wipe his tears away, her tears are falling from her pretty face. She can't afford to see him this way.

 

"Breaking up isn't the solution to our problem baby. Let's face it together. I love you. Please Sica. Don't you love me anymore?" He asked.

 

"I love you Yul. But.." She wasn't able to finish as Yuri cupped her face and kissed her. That's all he wants to hear from her.

 

He's Pouring all his emotions, his kiss was as if he's convincing her to hold on. "Please Sica. Stay with me." He whispered and captured her lips once more.

 

Jessica couldn't hold back any longer and returned the kiss, their kiss is slow, taking their time in making themselves feel loved through it.

 

They broke off as they needed to feel the air. Yuri was still cupping her face. "I love you Sica. I'm sorry for what i did." He mumbled.

 

Jessica hold onto his arm as she lowered her head. "I'm sorry too." She cried. Yuri hugged her tight.

 

"Please Sica tell me, are we together again?." He asked.

 

Jessica broke the hug and made him face her. "No." She said. Yuri opened his eyes wide. "Please give me some time. Let's take our time. We shouldn't rush on things." She said.

 

"You mean.."

 

"I mean we're friends for now. We should start over again as friends." She said and wipe her tears.

 

Even though he's not in favor of it, he has to respect her decision. He'll just take this chance to slowly make their relationship back to normal again.

 

He nodded his head reluctantly as Jessica took their engagement ring off her finger as well as the necklace. He hang his head low and heave a deep sigh.

 

"I'm taking these off since we're both just friends for now. I'll wear them back if we're both ready to commit again." She smiled.

 

Yuri shake his head. "I'll wait for you to be ready, cause i will always be ready to continue what we had." Jessica smiled at him. "I love you Sica." He said kissing her forehead.

 

While the two were talking inside, there were three people outside, Tiffany was restraining Taecyeon from going inside when they heard cries from the two former lovers.

 

"Jessica might be hurting!" Taecyeon worriedly said. Taeyeon was standing on the door to prevent him from interrupting the two.

 

"No Oppa. Yuri will never hurt Jessi." Tiffany said crossing her arms.

 

Taecyeon sighed, he needed to go now and he wants to say goodbye to Jessica formally. He look at his wrist watch then shake his head.

 

"If you have somewhere else to go, you can go now." Taeyeon said noticing his actions.

 

"I want to talk and check on Sica."

 

Tiffany sighed and faced him fully. "You know Oppa, you're nice and all. And I'm thankful to you for taking care of my best friend, Really.. but if you don't realized. Jessi and Yuri are together and they're having some kind of problem right now, please let them have their alone time to talk." She said informing him.

 

"If you have something to tell her i will personally talk to her later. Do you have a message to Jessi?" She asked.

 

"I just wanna know if she'll be alright. I mean.. her foot is not yet healed.."

 

"If it's about her injury don't worry, we are here. We will take good care of her. And there's Yuri. He's always the one taking care of Jessi, he can take care of her more than anyone else here." She smiled. She knew Taecyeon has something for Jessica and she won't let him get in the way.

 

Taecyeon look down. "I also wanna get her phone number. I wanna keep in touch with her." He said shyly.

 

"For what?" Tiffany asked rudely. Taeyeon her from the back to stop her. She sighed and smiled." I mean.. just give me your phone number and i'll give it to her. I'll tell her to call you or something." She said half heartedly.

 

Taecyeon couldn't do anything but to nod, he was about to give her his card when the door opened revealing a gloomy Yuri.

 

Taecyeon quickly look at Jessica and waved. Tiffany rolled her eyes and walk away with Taeyeon following behind.

 

Yuri opened the door wide for the other guy and look at Jessica. Taecyeon sat on the spot he sat on and talk to her.

 

He close the door and let the two alone. He walked to the garden and sit on the chair.

 

"Are you guys fine now?" Tiffany asked as she sat on the chair next to him.

 

He nodded. "We're friends again." He said.

 

Tiffany leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm guessing she made that decision." She felt him nodded. "This is your chance to make everything right. Ask her to go out and visit some places here in Jeju. Not because you're only friends now means you don't have the right to do things with her." She said and sat straight.

 

"Oh I forgot, you're coming back to Seoul tonight." She shake her head.

 

"No, i will stay, i will take care of her." He said.

 

Tiffany noticed that he's not fine with everything, Yuri wants Jessica but he don't wanna force her to stay together.

 

"Take this chance to make her yours again Yul. Set a goal." She said. "Make sure that when we all back to Seoul You two are together again." She said giving him courage.

 

Yuri nodded his head. "Thanks Tiff." He said. Tiffany showered him eye smiles and hugged him tight.

 

She stood up. "Alright, i gotta go, Taeyeon's mad at me and i need to coo him. Bye." She ran inside to her boyfriend who got mad because of her rudeness.

 

Yuri put his hands on his face thinking about what happened. He then heard voices, he looked at the direction of the voice and found their families saying goodbye to Taecyeon.

 

He stood up to approach the guy. "Hey Yuri." Taecyeon smiled at him.

 

"Can I have a minute with you?" He asked.

 

Taecyeon nodded. "What is it?" He asked.

 

"Um. I'm sorry if i didn't make you feel welcome here." He started.

 

Taecyeon smiled and pat his shoulder. "It's fine. That's an initial reaction from the boyfriend." He said.

 

Yuri shake his head. "We're not together anymore."

 

"Talk to your girlfriend Yuri. You seems  like having some kind of misunderstanding, especially your status." He laughed. Yuri was baffled at him. 

 

"I talk to her and asked for her phone number to.. you know catch up and get to know each other. But she gave me yours. She told me to ask you first if it's fine. I'm guessing she's still can't open her heart to someone else and just waiting for the right time for you two." He lend his hand for a shake.

 

"Don't be surprised if you'll receive a call from me to ask about her, i know you wouldn't want me to have her number." He said smiling.

 

Yuri smiled, at least there's a huge possibility that they will be back together soon. "Thank you Taecyeon." He said and shake his hand. "Have a safe flight!"

 

The older guy left as Yuri felt relieved. He went in after a few minutes as Hayeon called him for lunch.

 

"Yah! Stephanie and Taeyeon! I told you not to stay in one room, didn't I?" Yuri heard Daddy Hwang scolding his two friends as he passed by.

 

"We were just talking Dad." Tiffany said pouting.

 

Yuri smiled and went to Jessica's room. He found her reading a book on the bed.

 

"Sica." He called and walked to the bed. "Lunch time." He said.

 

Jessica nodded and put her book down. She slowly put her feet down, Yuri was helping her.

 

"Do you want me to carry you?" He asked putting his hands on her waist as her right hand holding his right hand too.

 

"No, i need some exercise." She said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter