Chapter 28: Is it really Over

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

 

Thanks for the amazing upvotes!!!

And welcome to the new subscribers!!

 

 

Chapter 28:

 

 

Jessica was walking everywhere, thinking of Yuri. She won't let him leave tomorrow. She has to make sure that they are back together before their Vacation ends.

 

She went out of a jewelry shop, she did a lot of shopping and now going home, she was looking at her shopping bags while walking and she didn't noticed that it was already the end of the lane, she fell in the bicycle lane.

 

"Watch out!" She heard a loud voice.

 

She turned her head to the voice but it's already late and the bike accidentally ran to her right foot.

 

"Aww!" She groaned in pain.

 

The biker stop and ran to her. "I'm sorry Miss." He apologized and hold on to her foot.

 

"No! Don't touch." She said and hold his hand stopping him from touching her foot.

 

"Can you stand up?" He asked.

 

Jessica tried to stand but to no avail, the guy tried to help her she don't want.

 

"How can you walk if you won't let me help you?" He asked.

 

"If you didn't did this to me, I should've walking home by now!!" She shouted angrily.

 

The guy scratched his head and made her sit properly. "Don't go anywhere, i'll be back. I'll bring you to the hospital." He said and ride his bike and left.

 

"How can I leave if I can't even walk." She mumbled as she check her foot. "Argh! How can I buy something for Yuri?"

 

After fifteen minutes a black Porsche stop in front of her. She knitted her eyebrows as the guy from awhile ago get off.

 

"Come here, i'll bring you to the doctor." He said and carried her without asking if it's fine.

 

"Yah! Put me down!!" She shouted.

 

"No! You're my responsibility." He said and put her on the front seat. "Do you want me to put seatbelt on you?" He asked.

 

"I can do it by myself!" She shouted angrily.

 

The guy smiled and ran on the other side and drive away.

 

"I'm Taecyeon by the way. Ok Taecyeon." The guy smiled but Jessica didn't say anything.

 

The guy doesn't seem to mind if she answer or not cause he just kept on talking to her. "I'm having a business trip here. Are you a local from Jeju?" He asked.

 

"No." She shortly answered. 

 

"We're here." He announced and unbuckle his seatbelt before he get off.

 

Jessica unbuckled hers too. The guy get a wheelchair and put her there since Jessica don't wanna be carried.

 

"Hello doctor!" Ok Taecyeon bowed to the dorctor.

 

"Hello Mr. Ok! Is this your girlfriend?" The doctor asked.

 

Jessica crossed her arms. "No, I don't know him and he accidentally bumped to me. I am married already doctor." She said.

 

The doctor seemed surprised with her statements. "What is your name?" He asked.

 

"Jessica Kwon." She answered straight without hesitation.

 

"A-alright Mrs. Kwon. I will now check your foot." He said and proceeded to the check up.

 

Jessica is in the car, she's waiting for Taecyeon to arrive, the guy was talking to the doctor.

 

She look at her foot, thank goodness to the good doctor who just put some gel on her foot to stop from aching, but she still need to rest for the whole day. So basically she won't be able to do something to stop Yuri from leaving.

 

She heard the door close and a smiling Taecyeon was seen. "So.. where do you stay Mrs. Jessica Kwon?" He asked. "I'll being you back to your hotel suite." He said driving his car off.

 

She gave him the place but Taecyeon went somewhere else.

 

"Where are you taking me?" She asked panicking. She's afraid that this guy will do something to her.

 

"I'm hungry, it's past lunch time already. I need to eat. I can't drive properly." He said.

 

Jessica calmed down and just let him. They arrived in front of a restaurant, Taecyeon asked her what she'd like to eat but the girl don't want anything. So he just ordered by himself and just eat in the car.

 

"Are you sure you don't wanna eat?" He asked.

 

Jessica waved her hands. "Don't mind me." She said rolling her eyes.

 

"Doctor Park said you shouldn't walk too long. Remember that!" He said as he clean his face. "And for now you can't force yourself to walk, you will be needing someone to help you."

 

"I know. I heard him too. Please stop reminding me over and over again!" She irritatingly said.

 

"You're so cute and rude at the same time. I don't know how your husband can stand you. Well i guess he has a long patience with you." He commented and drive away.

 

Jessica didn't like what he said and faced him. "You yourself is rude too."

 

"For some people, Yes. But mostly i'm the kind of guy everyone would want to date." He said then winked at her.

 

Jessica just shake her head and kept quiet. He stopped the car and faced her.

 

"You know, it wouldn't hurt you if you smile, like this." He smiled and showed it to her. "I wanna introduce myself to you again. I am Ok Taecyeon, i'm twenty four. Businessman? I guess you can call me that." He giggled and laid his hand.

 

Jessica look at him for a moment. "Jessica." She said shortly.

 

"Friends?" He asked.

 

"Alright. But only for today." She said.

 

Taecyeon smiled and turned the engine on. "I know it's late afternoon already but we can still go around the area. I'll be leaving tonight so i want to enjoy Jeju for the last time." He said. "Is it okay?" He asked looking at her.

 

"No. Just bring me home." She ordered.

 

The guy shake his head and laughed, Jessica gets irritated, she wanted to erase that smile plastered on his face for some unknown reasons.

 

"Do you actually made me believed that you are married?" He asked. "I know you don't have a husband, why would I say so? He should be here with you Going around Jeju. But i saw you alone."

 

Jessica lowered her head, she suddenly remembered their break up.

 

"Just let me bring you to other places where we can enjoy and forget bad things happening in our lives."

 

Jessica looked outside the window. "Bring me home. My parents are looking for me that's for sure." She said.

 

---

 

Yuri was running back to the house from Yeseul's, his parents called asking about Jessica.

 

"Where's Sica?" He asked arriving in the house.

 

"We were asking the same thing. I thought you were together. We were calling her phone but she's not picking up." Mommy Jung worriedly said. "You know Jessi isn't good at places."

 

Yuri went inside his room and look for Taeyeon, he saw him comfortably lying down the bed.. "Taeng! I thought you went out with Sica?" He asked angrily.

 

"I don't even know where she went after breakfast! You should know it since Jessica wouldn't want to go out without you!" 

 

Tiffany then walked in and sat on the bed.

 

"We went out separately." He answered.

 

"Cause you two fought again!" Tiffany shouted.

 

"We broke up last night." He said.

 

The couple was surprised, Tiffany looked at him intently. "You two what?" She asked.

 

"We broke up last night." He repeated.

 

Tiffany laughed. "You two will still be together. The engagement is not yet canceled." She said.

 

Yuri shake his head. "No, i will talk to Mama and Papa before your flight back in LA. I will tell them about our break up." 

 

"I won't interfere anymore. You two are grown ups, you decide on your futures." She said and laid down next to her boyfriend.

 

He went out and look at the time, it's almost late in the afternoon and Jessica isn't back yet.

 

"Where is she?" He asked himself.

 

Jessica's Dad is dead worried at his daughter. He was pacing back and forth on the gate, waiting for her to go back.

 

"Where could she possibly go?" He ask biting his thumb.

 

Yuri was also there waiting, they might have broken up but it doesn't mean that he don't care of her anymore.

 

"Why did she go out alone Yuri? Did you two fight?" Daddy Jung asked.

 

A loud struck of thunder was heard. Daddy Jung covered his ears. Yuri looked up. It will rain soon, for sure she didn't bring umbrella. Jessica is so lazy to bring the things she'll be needing in case of emergency.

 

He was having second thoughts of looking for her outside or just stay there and wait for her.

 

"Papa, i'll just go out and look for her." He said and took an umbrella before he goes out.

 

He roam around the area, it's getting darker and the rain is starting to pour. He's so worried about her.

 

After walking around to look for her, Yuri decided to go back. When he was near the house, a black Porsche Car passed by him and was surprised to see it stop in front of their rented house.

 

He walked faster to take a good look at the car owner. A tall masculine guy went out and run to the passenger seat.

 

He was just standing behind the car that gave him the chance to see them clearly.

 

"Who is he?" He thought.

 

The guy stood up carrying a certain blonde girl in his arms. Yuri creased his eyebrows and gritted his teeth as he recognized her.

 

"I was feverishly looking for you and you'll go home with a guy carrying you like newly weds?" He thought and stomped his way inside following them.

 

He saw their parents talking at the tall guy who's still holding his now ex-girlfriend.

 

"Yuri!" Daddy Jung called him and everybody look at him including Jessica and her new guy. "Come here and take Jessi inside." He said.

 

Yuri come closer and take Jessica in his arms, carrying her bridal style. No one was talking on their way inside the house. Jessica was clinging to his neck as she stare at his face.

 

"Not even before twenty four hours after we broke up, you already find someone else huh." He whispered. "You got a boyfriend that fast huh."

 

"Can't you walk?" He asked looking irritated. "You're acting like a princess." He comme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter