Chapter 26: Family Reunion

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong Haseyo!!!

 

Thank you guys for your concerns from your comments and personal message!!Never expected that!

 

Anyway, Never thought you guys will go crazy over the last chapter!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

Anyway, here's Another update for our beloved readers!!!

 

 

Chapter 26:

 

 

Yuri woke up first as usual and look at Jessica. He kissed her lips then stood up and get new pair of clothes and went out to make them breakfast but then he remembered that they didn't have dinner last night and just put the foods in the fridge, so he took all of it and reheat everything.

 

He sat down on the chair while waiting for it, he smiled as he remembered last night, The two of them were so lusty last night and they last for few more rounds before they finally able to sleep.

 

He's just wishing that Jessica wakes up in the right side of the bed. As far as he remembers, Jessica is always mad when she wakes up the night after they made love.

 

And now, as the foods are ready, he breathe deeply as he prepare himself with Jessica's wrath when he wakes her up.

 

He went in the room, Jessica's sleeping soundly with only blanket covering her body. He took all their clothes on the floor and put them on the laundry basket.

 

He then get Jessica a pair of underwear and clothes then proceed on waking her up.

 

"Baby." He shake her body slowly. "Sica." He called. He got nervous as he saw her stirred and slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning!" He said and peck her on the lips.

 

The blonde scratched her eyes and stretched her body. "Good Morning Seobang! Come here and cuddle with me!" Jessica said happily.

 

Yuri sighed, she's not angry. "Baby, um. Breakfast now. We'll go to our house before lunch, your parents are coming." He announced.

 

The American nodded and sat up holding the blanket tightly. Yuri handed her the clothes and went out.

 

He don't want to see her in her ness, he might not control himself and pin her down on the bed to make love the whole day.

 

He was sitting on the chair as he felt her arms on his neck. "Good morning again Seobang!!" She whispered bending forward hugging him on his neck, and kissed him on the neck. "I love you." She said and kissed his cheek, he tap her head in return.

 

Jessica then stand straight then walked to the chair across him. Yuri smiled seeing Jessica in a good mood.

 

She scoop some food on her plate and put the spoonful in Yuri's mouth. "Eat now Seobang." She said in a cute tone.

 

Yuri looked at her confusedly but still open his mouth and took the food in. Jessica giggled and proceed on eating and feeding her boyfriend.

 

"You seems to be in a good mood Sica." He said.

 

The said girl nodded. "Yes!" She answered. "After this we shower together okay?" She said. Yuri nodded in happiness.

 

So right after their breakfast the two quickly showered (innocently) to get to the Kwon Mansion to see their parents.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany will also be there to talk about their trip to Jeju that will happen the day after the graduation.

 

Jessica was humming while they're on their way, she was hugging Yuri's arms tightly.

 

"Yuri.." She called and look at him. "Have I told you how much i love you?" She asked.

 

The tanned guy smiled. "Yes. And i love you even more!" He answered.

 

They arrived in the Kwon Mansion before lunch the Jung and Hwang Couples were already there.

 

They greeted them politely and sat to join them. "How are you my Kids?" Mr. Jung asked happily.

 

"We're doing great Papa! Excited for our graduation tomorrow." Yuri answered.

 

"Oh yeah! Your much awaited graduation! We're excited too!" Mommy Hwang said then look at her watch. "Where's Stephanie?" She asked.

 

Jessica looked around, Tiffany and Taeyeon are taking so long. "They are on their way Mom!" She said.

 

"Anyway, the trip to Jeju is already set! We will bond like families again with Taeyeon's family! I'm excited!" Mommy Hwang exclaimed.

 

"It's been a while since we came here, i heard you met your cousin here Jess?" Mommy Jung asked.

 

Jessica nodded her head and look at Yuri who hang his head low. "Y-yeah! He fetch me to school on their last day." She said.

 

"You should've introduced your boyfriend to him. He is a nice guy Yuri."

 

"Actually, Yuri already met him." She said.

 

"Oh really? That's great! How was it?" Mommy Jung asked.

 

Yuri looked at them and fidget. "Um. I wasn't able to talk to him that much Mama." He said shyly.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon arrived with a loud entrance from the smiling princess.

 

"Hello Everyone!! We're here!!!" She shouted and hugged all the elders.

 

Taeyeon bowed. "Annyeong Haseyo! I'm Kim Taeyeon!!" He introduced.

 

The elders laughed at his introduction.

 

"This wasn't the first time we meet. Just call us mom and dad like them." Daddy Hwang said.

 

The whole day was a fun reunion from the three families and two young couples.

 

Taeyeon went home the night to prepare for the graduation for tomorrow.

 

---

 

Everyone is busy, today is their much awaited Graduation, finally after so many years they are ready to experience the real world outside of being simple Students.

 

They are seating next to each other waiting for their names to be called to go up the stage and receive their Diplomas.

 

Tiffany smiling widely as she clapped her hands every time she hears the name of their batch mates being called, she's happy not just for her and her friends but to all her batch mates who undergone the same hardship she went through.

 

"I'm happy for everyone." She whispered to Jessica.

 

The blonde smiled and hugged Her best friend. "Me too. I'm so proud of everyone." She said.

 

They stood up as it was their turn to receive their Diplomas.

 

"Miss Hwang Stephanie." Tiffany excitedly walked the stairs, she the hands of the school executives including Kwon Eomma.

 

"Congratulations Sweetie!" Kwon Eomma hugged her.

 

"Thanks Eomma!" She said gratefully sending her eyes smiles. She walk in front showing the whole crowd her diploma then bowed before she walked down and go back to her seat.

 

"Miss Jung Jessica." The blonde girl walked gracefully like a princess. She shake their hands and hugged Kwon Eomma.

 

"I'm so proud of you my future Daughter in law. Congratulations!" She smiled.

 

"Thanks Eomma." She said and walked in front then bowed like what Tiffany Did.

 

"Mr. Kim Taeyeon." The said guy walked proudly and waved at the crowd that made the girls applaud and squealed loudly.

 

"Our Handsome Kim Taeyeon Congratulations, Son!" Kwon Eomma said.

 

"Thanks Eomma."

 

"Mr. Kwon Yuri!" The crowd was so loud as the tanned man walked to the stage.

 

"I'm so proud of you My only child. You never fail to make Eomma and Appa Proud. Congratulations!" Kwon Eomma whispered.

 

"Thank you Eomma. Thanks for everything." He bowed and went back to his seat.

 

After they finished giving all the diplomas, the University's Chairman announced their completion of the school year and congratulated their batch as newly graduates.

 

Everyone clapped their hands and stood up, sharing hugs and compliments to each other.

 

"Congratulations Kids!!" Daddy Jung greeted hugging the four one by one.

 

"Thank you Dad!" Jessica said.

 

"We have a small celebration in the Kwon Mansion." Kwon Appa said patting his Son's shoulder.

 

The four families went to the Kwon Mansion and celebrate.

 

The elders were having fun with the little girl telling them stories about Tiffany's Tuna Sandwich and all Tiffany's funny flaws.

 

While the subject of the conversation was pouting all throughout as her boyfriend could just her arms.

 

The Yulsic Couple were inside Yuri's room. The tanned Guy was lying down on the bed waiting for his girlfriend to finish cleaning up.

 

Jessica went out and saw her boyfriend sleeping, she smiled and brushed her hair then walked to the bed to look at her boyfriend.

 

She caressed his face and kissed his cheek. She's happy to have Yuri, ever since their last love making they became even more sweet and touchy to each other. She may not admit it but she became more possessive over her boyfriend that sometimes they fight about it.

 

Yuri was sleeping soundly, so she will make a way to wake him up. She sat on his stomach and kissed him all over his face.

 

Yuri was startled then calmed down. "Baby." He whispered as he put his hands on her waist. "Come on let's go down." He said sitting up completely hugging Jessica.

 

The American s her arms on his neck and kissed him fully on the lips. "You are so handsome." She said and kissed him again. "I love you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter