Chapter 22: Yulsic Date

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Guys!!

 

How are you doing??

 

Chapter 22:

 

The Couple were preparing to go out, Yuri is eager to get his two points today so he will bring his girlfriend on a date.

 

"Babe, where exactly are we going?" Jessica asked brushing her hair.

 

"Nothing special baby." He answered as he zipped up his pants.

 

Jessica finished preparing and turned to Yuri who's sitting on the bed and busy putting his shirt on.

 

She stood up in front of him. "Nothing special? Let's just stay here then." She said and fixed his collar.

 

Yuri put his arms on her waist and pulled her towards him. "But I wanna go out with you." He pouted. "Don't you wanna be with me?"

 

Jessica caressed his hair and smiled at her boyfriend's cuteness. "Of course i do. But we can also stay here. At least I won't be worried, I won't see your fangirls."

 

Yuri sighed, he's also thinking about her fanboys but his moment with his girlfriend is more important.

 

"But.. whatever Seobang wants, Seobang will get." Jessica broke his trance by cupping his face.

 

Yuri smiled, Jessica changed a little bit, she became more considerate and not just thinking about what she wants.

 

And right now, he's even more confident about their relationship, cause After Jessica's drunk confession last night, he became more Secure about his position to her life.

 

"Thank you baby." He felt happy and hugged Her, he kissed her tummy.

 

"No problem babe. Just promise me you won't look at other beautiful girls around." It's her time to get insecure.

 

"Of course! No one beats My Girlfriend. You're the most beautiful girl in my eyes future Mrs. Kwon!" He cheekily said.

 

Jessica blushed at his remarks. "You never fail to make me happy Seobang." She said as she untangle his arms around her waist.

 

Yuri stood up and straightened his shirt. "Do I look good?" He asked.

 

"You always look handsome My love!" She giggled.

 

Yuri intertwine their fingers and walked out, The Taeny already went out for a date.

 

He guided his girlfriend to get in the car. Yuri smiled as he remember again her confession, Jessica don't remember anything about what she did and so he won't bring it up anymore. What's important to him is that he knows what she feels for him.

 

He drive his car to their home to talk to his parents, Jessica didn't get off the car since Yuri told her not to. After a couple of minutes he went out and drive to an amusement park, Yuri parked the car and the both of them walked inside.

 

Yuri was amazed, it wasn't his first time going in a place like this but it still amazes him.

 

"Baby, let's ride a roller coaster!" Yuri pulled her to the ticket booth. 

 

Jessica doesn't like rides and there's no way she will ride in any of it even if Yuri begs for it.

 

"Seobang.. I don't like to ride in any of it!" She said in horror.

 

Yuri pouted and held her hands. "Come on. This will be the first time we will ride together." He told her. "Tiffany and I ride it together back in the states when we were in grade school and we totally loved it." He tried hard to convince her.

 

"Well at least you tried it once in your life!" She said nonchalantly. She's not convinced and she will never get persuaded.

 

Seeing her so sure, Yuri dropped his shoulder in defeat. "Alright. I'll just ride alone." He said and went to the ticket booth.

 

Jessica crossed her arms as she wait for him. He went back with tickets in his hands.

 

"Sica.. wait for me okay?" He said and pulled her to the ride.

 

Jessica sat on the bench near it. Yuri gave her his phone and car key. "Wish me well." He said.

 

Jessica smiled and stood up to give him a hug and a peck. "Enjoy babe!" She cheered.

 

Yuri nodded and fall in line. The seats are for two, and she watch him sat on the right side then a girl sat next to him.

 

She stood up and watch intently as the girl is talking to her boyfriend. She huffed in annoyance seeing the girl giggled.

 

"Try to talk to that girl and you are dead Kwon Yuri." She mumbled.

 

Yuri smiled at the girl beside him. "This is my first time riding a thing like this." The girl shyly told him.

 

"Really? You're so brave to ride alone." Yuri got excited for the girl. "Hope you enjoy."

 

"Yeah. My friends were somewhere, they don't like this ride. So i just came here alone." She smiled. The people were still on the line. "By the way, My name is Hani." She said and showed him her hand for a shake.

 

Yuri look at it then held her hand for a shake. "Yuri." He said. They then heard a signal that the ride will start.

 

Yuri felt nervous for some unknown reasons. "This isn't my first time why am I nervous." He thought.

 

But unbeknownst to him a pair of scrutinizing eyes from the girl on the bench was firing to him.

 

"You are so dead!" Jessica shake her head crossing her arms.

 

She waited impatiently, tapping her foot on the ground as she could notice Her boyfriend having a good time with a girl next to him.

 

After a few minutes, the ride stopped one by one the people were going down.

 

She was staring at the exit Area. Yuri and Hani laughed.

 

"How was your first ride?" He asked as he lend his hand to assist her on the stairs. The girl is obviously dizzy.

 

"That was great Yuri. Good thing that i have you as my seat mate." She giggled.

 

They faced each other as they reached the ground. "Thank you! I'll go ahead. My friends might be waiting for me! Thanks again Yuri!" She said. The two of them high five each other before parting ways.

 

Yuri smiled widely as he saw his girlfriend sitting on the bench.

 

"How was it?" Jessica immediately asked arms still crossed.

 

"That was great Sica. You should've joined me. You know my seat mate was a first timer and she nailed it." He happily told her.

 

His statement earned a glare from her girlfriend. "You must be so happy. What is her name?" She asked.

 

"Hani." He answered without realizing her anger. He held her hand but she retracted. "Why?" He asked.

 

"Bring me home." She said without looking at him.

 

"What?"

 

"I said bring me home." She said and started to walk.

 

Yuri creased his brows in confusion and followed her. "Sica." He called holding her right arm to make her face him. "What did I do again?" He asked confusedly.

 

"Continue your date with that Hani girl. I might interrupting you two." She said.

 

Yuri stared at her as he learned that she's jealous. He pulled her by the waist and captured her lips.

 

Jessica pushed him but Yuri's hold was too strong. People were already looking at them and she could hear murmurs from them.

 

He broke the kiss and hold her hands without saying anything. "Don't be jealous baby." He said. Jessica blushed.

 

"Who said I am?" She asked hiding her blush.

 

"You're not?" He asked.

 

"No. Definitely not." She surely said. "Now bring me home." She ordered.

 

"But I still want to play here." He pouted. He won't let Jessica go home. So he'll plan something that will make her stay. "Can you just ride in a cab?" He asked.

 

Jessica was surprised, Yuri never put himself first before her. "And then what? You're gonna proceed on your date with her?" She asked. "You should know that your points right now is at stake. If I didn't like your actions i can take it all back. And you'll be down again to Zero." She reminded.

 

Yuri isn't worried at all, he knows Jessica will stay with him the whole day. 

 

"It's definitely not a date, but if she wants to go with me why not. I actually admire her for trying things on her own for the first time. This is my first riding here in Seoul, so it's memorable." He said complimenting the other girl.

 

This made her furious, how could he say good things about the other girl in front of her?

 

Yuri smirked inwardly seeing his girlfriend turned red in anger. He felt triumphant.

 

Then He saw Hani looking lost. He called the girl. "Hani!" The girl smiled and walked to them. "You lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter