Chapter 20: Their Little Game

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello

 

Welcome to our new subscribers!!

 

Chapter 20:

 

 

Yuri and Taeyeon woke up earlier, they cook breakfast for their princesses before they go to School.

 

"Yul! Siwon planned a get together when you go back." Taeyeon started their conversation.

 

"Oh really?" He asked excitedly. His friend nodded. "Wow, can't wait. I'm gonna tell them about Sica and I."

 

"Wow can't wait." He said and went in Tiffany's room to wake her up.

 

Yuri went to wake his girlfriend too. "Baby." He called. Jessica turned her on the other side. Yuri smiled and hovered over her and kissed her neck.

 

"Hmm." Jessica stirred in her sleep. And felt her boyfriend now on her neck. "Babe.. it's freaking early in the morning. Stop that." She said sleepily but didn't bother to push him.

 

"It's workout time baby." He whispered and her ear.

 

Jessica shivered and pushed him. "I will take a bath. Wanna come?" She asked biting her lip.

 

"I'm a good boy baby. Let's just workout here." He laid down and waited for her to be on top.

 

Not long after Jessica kissed him, on his lip. "Hmm." She moaned as Yuri quickly slid his hand inside her shirt and squeezed her .

 

"Yah!! You two breakfast time!!" Yuri groaned and stood up.

 

"I can't believe you are so byun Yuri." Jessica shake her head. Noticing how her boyfriend loves groping her .

 

Yuri smiled and hugged her from the back. "I love you." He whispered and kneed her once more.

 

They went out and joined the other couple. They were eating breakfast, they have school today. Yuri is excited to see his friends and bond with them.

 

"Boo! Jessi and I made a burger! We call it JeTi burgers!!" The smiling Princess excitedly told her boyfriend. Taeyeon looked at their friends as if confirming if it's true. And Yuri nodded.

 

"Wow! My mushroom is learning how to make foods now eh." Taeyeon proudly told hugged his girlfriend.

 

"Of course, when we get married i will cook us food." She showed her killer eye smile.

 

Taeyeon smiled awkwardly. "I can't wait." He laughed

 

After they eat the couples drive their own car with their girlfriends.

 

"Seobang.. do you have plans for us today?" Jessica asked.

 

Yuri shake his heads, he actually plans on getting together with his friends. "I will hang out with my friends Sica." He said.

 

Jessica knitted her eyebrows. "Okay." She said.

 

"But if you wanna come with us, they won't mind for sure." He nervously said.

 

"No, i'll just stay home." She answered. "I'll let you hang out with your friends."

 

He can't believe it. "Really?"

 

Jessica nodded smiling wickedly. Somehow seeing her smile like this made him nervous. He then pulled off since they're already in school.

 

He walked her to her room and kissed her forehead. "I-i'll just send you home after school, don't worry baby i'll be home before midnight." He whispered.

 

Jessica smiled again and walked to her room. She stopped and turned to Yuri.

 

"Don't bother to drive me home. I'll go home with Tiff." Yuri nodded. "And don't bother to go home in our flat. Go home to your house, okay?!" She smiled and went in.

 

Yuri was dumbfounded, he knew it. There's something behind those smiles. He walked to their room.

 

He was greeted by his friends. "Yul! We missed you bro!" Minho tapped his shoulder.

 

"We can now hang out together!!" Siwon added. "A lot of things happened. And you have to tell us stories!!"

 

He just smiled and went to his seat. His best friend noticed his quietness.

 

"What's with the frown?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Jessica let me hang out with our friends later." He said.

 

"That's a good news." Taeyeon tapped his shoulder. He's not coming with Yuri since he wanted to be with Tiffany.

 

"But she told me not to go back to their flat. She told me to go home to my parents."

 

"That's a bad news then. That means she's not cool about it." 

 

"I know." Their professor came in and started their class.

 

After class Yuri and Taeyeon went to their girlfriends' classroom. Tiffany was surprised to see him.

 

"What are you doing Here Yul? Did Jessi forget something?" She asked.

 

"I'm here for Sica. Where is she?" He asked as they walked to the stairs.

 

"Uh? Aren't you two together? Someone called her right after class and she went out hurriedly. I thought you two have a date."

 

Yuri knitted his brows. Who is that someone who will call his girlfriend.

 

They arrived in the parking. They bumped onto his Mother.

 

"I saw Jessica with someone." Sad his mother.

 

"Who?" He asked.

 

"I don't know him. But he's wearing an office suit. She even ride to his car." She informed and ride in her car. "Are you going home later Son?" She asked. Yuri shake his head as he take his phone out and dialed Jessica's number.

 

His Mother bid goodbye and drive home. Tiffany turned to him.

 

"Who is the guy then?" She asked.

 

Yuri told them to go home while he kept calling Jessica. His friends then approached him.

 

"Come on Dude! Let's go!" Siwon said.

 

"I'm sorry, let's hang out next time. I'm off somewhere." He smiled. His friends drive away as he went inside his car.

 

"Where is she? Why isn't she picking up?" He asked. His girlfriend's phone kept on ringing but she wouldn't answer.

 

He just went to JeTi's flat and wait for her there. Be arrived and the couple who's watching asked him about his girlfriend.

 

"She's not picking up." He said. He sat on the couch and watch, just then Taeyeon and Yuri's phone beep. Their friends are chatting.

 

They opened their group chat and read the conversation.

 

"Seems like Jessica is already dating.." Minho captioned and posted Jessica's pictures with a guy in a restaurant and inside the car.

 

"You look like a paparazzi Oppa." Sunny commented.

 

He called Minho and asked where he saw her, Minho told him but said that he saw them went out of the restaurant and drive away, while Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at him. He's mad right now.

 

"Yul. Talk to her. Don't assume anything." Taeyeon advised. He was about go out when Tiffany's phone rings.

 

"Oh it's Jessi." She said and answer. "Jess where are you?" She immediately asked. Yuri signaled her to put it on speaker and so she did.

 

"I won't be going home tonight Tiff." She said.

 

"Why? Where are you?" Tiffany asked. Yuri was gritting his teeth in annoyance.

 

"I'm in a hotel." She said. Yuri's imagination went to Jessica and a gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter