Chapter 15: 율식 짱!!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Guys!!

 

How are you??

 

Chapter 15:

 

The Couple went back home in the evening after they slept in the beach house for a little while. Their parents scolded them for going home late and told them to help preparing food for later.

 

And Now Jessica and Tiffany were in the kitchen with their mothers, The smiling princess was complaining since she was inside her room having a sweet video call with her boyfriend when Her mom called her to help because Jessica is also helping.

 

"This is your fault Jessi!" She whined. "If you two just went home earlier, I won't be in this situation."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "You can talk to Taengoo later." She cooed.

 

"You won't understand me, i'm far from my boyfriend while you are so happy with your fiancé. That's not fair!!" She continues to caterwaul.

 

Jessica blushed at the word Fiancé. Yuri is not just her boyfriend but a fiancé. The person she will marry and have a family with. She was just imagining things about him when she felt him hugging her from the back.

 

She felt giddy, she feels butterflies in her stomach. "I love you!" Yuri whispered and kissed her neck. He loves kissing her neck.

 

She turned around to face him and cling her arms to his neck as she draw her face near him until she reach his lips. She kissed him tenderly as Yuri pulled her closer to him.

 

"I love you too." She whispered as she pulled away. The tanned man leaned down again and kissed her once more. This time Tiffany broke them apart.

 

"Yah! Can you please be sensitive to my feelings? I'm missing my Taetae and yet you two keep on making out!" She shouted for their parents to hear and scold the couple.

 

She succeeded since the three mothers came to the kitchen and asked what's wrong.

 

"They keep on making out in front of me!" She told them.

 

Jessica smirked. "So stingy!" She mumbled.

 

"Did you hear that mom? She's talking back!" She said pointing at Jessica.

 

"Yah! You two stop fighting. Yuri go out and help your Dads with grilling." Kwon Eomma ordered. Yuri smiled and kissed his girlfriend as their Mothers weren't looking.

 

Tiffany whined aloud again, and the two broke apart, Yuri ran outside.

 

"What was it again Stephanie?" This time it was Momma Jung who asked. Tiffany's loud voice disturbs their peaceful work.

 

"They keep on kissing in front of me!!" Momma Jung looked at Jessica.

 

"Yuri isn't here anymore." She said defending herself.

 

"You two stop that nonsense fights." She said with a warning tone.

 

The two stopped and just focus on their task of peeling the vegetables.

 

"I'm not gonna give you Christmas Present." The loud mouth childishly said.

 

"Alright i'm not gonna give you my pink gift for you too." She fired back giving her merong.

 

Hearing the word 'Pink' made her interested. "What is your present?" She asked.

 

"Why do you asked? I'm not gonna give it to you anyway." She said nonchalantly.

 

"Please Jessi! I will give you my present later. Come on!" She said.

 

Jessica pouted her lips as she think of it. "Okay! I'll give it to you later." She said and smiled as she put down the last peeled vegetable.

 

The Eyesmile Princess smiled widely. "I love you Jessi! I'm excited for midnight!" She exclaimed as she took the vegetables and give it to their moms.

 

Yuri sneaked in the kitchen seeing His girlfriend is nowhere to be found. He went upstairs to the American girl's room but she wasn't there too.

 

"Where could she be?" He asked himself and knock on Tiffany's room door. "Tiff." She called.

 

"Jessi isn't here!" She shouted from inside the room.

 

He scratched his head and head to his room to rest. He opened the door and found his girlfriend comfortably lying down on the bed while watching TV. He smile as he locked the door and crawled on the bed.

 

"I was looking for you everywhere, what are you doing here?" He asked as he hovered over her.

 

"I just wanna try sleeping in your room." She said and pulled his collar then crash their lips together. "Oh God I miss you!" She mumbled.

 

He broke off the kiss. "We were just together and you already miss me?" Yuri asked as he laid beside her.

 

"Don't you?" She asked pouting.

 

"Of course I do! I love you Sica. Come here and let me show you how much i love you!" He said and pulled her on top of him.

 

"How?" She asked teasingly, she ran her thumb across his lips.

 

Yuri playfully bit her thumb and his girlfriend pinch his cheeks. They both laughed at their sportiveness. "You look so pretty baby." He said and fixed her fringe.

 

"You think so?" She asked. "Am i the prettiest girl in your eyes? You won't find any other girls?" She asked.

 

"Yes, yes and Yes Sica!! I love you so much!" He answered lively as he hugged her tighter on her waist.

 

"I love you too." She said and kissed him passionately. Yuri smiled at their kiss and pulled her by her neck with his right hand to deepen their kiss.

 

---

 

The whole family gathered to Celebrate Christmas together. They are in the living room having some exchange gifts.

 

"Kyahh!!" Tiffany squealed as she opened her Daddy's gift. "Is this true? Or this is just a photo?" She asked.

 

"It's the real photo honey. It's in LA." He said smiling.

 

"Kyaaak!! I have a new Car!!" She excitedly exclaimed and went to hug her father. "Thank you Daddy, You're the best!" She said and kissed his cheek.

 

It's Daddy Jung's turn to give his gifts to the kids. He hand a rectangular envelope to Yuri.

 

He opened it and found plane tickets. He looked at him and asked about it. "That is not the real tickets but my gift for you is trip to wherever you wanna go. After you graduate." He smiled.

 

Tiffany clapped her hands in excitement. "Really Papa! Can I bring my Taetae?" She asked.

 

"Yes!"

 

"Yesss!! We can go for a trip to Europe!!!" She exclaimed.

 

Yuri and Jessica felt happy and thankful to their supportive parents.

 

"Merry Christmas everyone!!" They greeted and started their celebrations.

 

"Let's go out!" Yuri whispered to his girlfriend, they are eating in the balcony while their parents were in the dining, Tiffany is talking to her boyfriend through Video-call in her room.

 

The Blonde girl looked at him. "Will it be okay?" She asked. "I mean.. it's midnight already. They won't allow us to go out." She said as she wiped her boyfriend's lips.

 

"I think so. Do you wanna sleep in the beach house?" He asked as he kept on eating.

 

"We can sleep in my room. Or your room. I love the smell in your room." She said.

 

"Really? Why?" He asked as he feed her with a sandwich.

 

"The whole room smells like you. I feel like i'm with you all the time." She smiled as she chew on her food.

 

"You love my smell huh." Jessica made an okay sign with a wink. "Should we go sleep now?" He asked with a sly smile plastered on his handsome face.

 

"Later babe, i love it here!" She said hugging her knees.

 

Yuri stood up with their empty plates. "I'll be back." He said.

 

Tiffany then slumped down on the seat next to her. She sighed as she crossed her arms.

 

"What's the matter Tiff?" The older girl asked.

 

"I'm missing Taeyeon so bad." She said.

 

Jessica smiled at her friend, Tiffany loves Taeyeon so much. "Are you two gonna get married soon?" She asked.

 

"I don't know. But right now i'm certain  that he's the one i wanna get married to." She answered.

 

"He loves you too Tiff. Maybe he's planning on proposing to you."

 

"I wish!" She sighed. "He will be busy with their company, so i'm not sure if we will have time together after we graduate."

 

Yuri then came back with Glasses of Juice. "I knew you're here." He told his best friend as he hand her the glass of Juice.

 

"Thanks." She said and stood up to go to her room. She's tired and sleepy. Yuri smiled lazily and sat on the right side of his girlfriend, he lean his head on her shoulder.

 

Jessica pat his head gently. "Are you sleepy?" She asked.

 

"Yeah. Are you?" He asked back still his head on her shoulder.

 

"I want to stay here longer. But you can sleep now." She said and caressed his face. "Are our parents still awake?" She asked.

 

"They went to bed already." Yuri answered sleepily. "Why do you have a lot of energy today?" He asked.

 

She chuckled. "I don't know. Are you that sleepy? You really wanna sleep now?" She asked.

 

"Yes, but i wanna be with you too." He said.

 

"Alright, let's go to your room and sleep." She tapped his thigh and stood up.

 

The two went in holding hand as Jessica lead her boyfriend to his room. Yuri harshly let himself fall on the bed, he's seriously sleepy. Jessica close the door and climbed the bed.

 

"You should wash first before sleeping babe." She told him but her boyfriend's eyes were already close.

 

"I'm tired Sica." He whined.

 

Jessica chuckled at him and pull up his shirt, taking it off him. "Come on babe, you go shower." She said as she unbuckle his belt and his pants.

 

"Wanna go shower with me?" Yuri asked still has his eyes close.

 

"In your dreams, Kwon." She playfully hit his bare chest. "Come on get up or i'll strip you !" She forewarned.

 

"Go ahead baby. I won't mind if you strip me." He laughed.

 

Jessica pulled his pants down leaving him with his boxers. Yuri stay still.

 

She crossed her arms. "I'm gonna sleep in my room then." She said and stood up. The tanned man sat up and pulled her back. "I'm not gonna sleep next to you if you won't shower first." She said.

 

"Alright. Just stay here okay?" He said and went to the bathroom. Jessica smiled and went to her room to shower too.

 

The Handsome Man went out of his room and found out that Jessica wasn't inside. "She really went out." He mumbled while drying his hair with a towel.

 

He walked to the door to go to his girlfriend but was surprised to see her looking fresh.

 

"I thought you'll sleep i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter