Chapter 13: Dilemma

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

 

Hi to the new subscribers!!

 

Chapter 13:

 

"I can't take this anymore, Tell me you won't regret this Sica." He told her.

 

Jessica panted. "I won't Yul. I love you!" She said and kissed him again.

 

Yuri's kissed back slipping his tongue in as he explore his girlfriend's sweet cavern, the girl underneath felt hot even more because of the sloppy kiss her boyfriend is giving her, then getting satisfied with her lips, his kisses went down to her neck and and nip it. "Aahh. Yul!" Jessica moaned, she didn't realize that her boyfriend took her necklace and put it aside.

 

It made him more eager, his hands snake its way inside her blouse feeling her abs up to cupped her clothed .

 

Jessica was feeling dizzy and strong ardor. She was pulling his head on her neck to it even more. "Aahh!" She moaned as he squeezed her clothed her eyelids are getting heavy and the sensation is too much.

 

Getting enough on her neck, he went back on her lips and kissed her passionately as his freed her .

 

He then stood up and unbuckle his belt and put down his pants leaving him with only boxers on he touch and realized that it was already hard, with shaking hands he then started ing her blouse but then he noticed that His girlfriend wasn't moving. He kissed her but she wasn't responding.

 

"Sica~" He called, he went to turn on the lights and found that She's sleeping. He sighed and buttoned up her blouse and laid her properly before he went to the bathroom to unleash the heat he's feeling.

 

After he shower he went out and turned off the lights and laid down next to the sleeping goddess and cover themselves with blanket.

 

"Goodnight Sica. I love you!" He whispered and kissed her head.

 

The next morning Jessica woke up with a heavy feeling. She looked around and saw Yuri sleeping next to her as his back facing her.

 

Her eyes went wide as the memory last night flashed her mind. "Oh God! Did something happened last night?" She thought panicking. She sneak on the cover to look at herself and sigh in relief as she's still wearing her blouse last night.

 

Then guilt strikes her, she remembered how they were last night, Yuri must have suffered again last night because of her. She knew this wasn't the first time they almost did it. But she never heard him complain.

 

She stood up and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. She went out after and saw Yuri stretching up on the bed. She smiled and walked to him.

 

"Good morning my dearest boyfie." She greeted and she sat on the bed and planted kisses all over his face.

 

Yuri held her waist and put her on top of him. "Good Morning Sicababy." He said as he pulled her for a brief kiss.

 

"Seobang, i'm sorry for last night.. i'm really really sorry." She said guiltily.

 

The tanned man cupped her face. "Don't say sorry baby. It's fine." He said. "Are you hungry? Come on let's cook breakfast." He put her down on the bed and stood up and went to the bathroom. Jessica waited for him on the bed.

 

Yuri then went out and found a sleeping Jessica on the bed, he chuckled at how much his girlfriend loves to sleep, he didn't bother to wake her up and just went down to the kitchen and cooked.

 

Whilst he was busy cooking he suddenly felt his girlfriend's hands on his waist back hugging him and a painful bite on his back.

 

"Argh!" He groaned in pain.

 

"Seobang i love you!" Jessica said as she bit his back more playfully.

 

"Sica! Why did you bit me? It's painful." He complained.

 

"I'm sorry babe. I can't help it, your back is so y." She admitted. He turned off the electric stove and untangled her arms to move freely and get some plates.

 

"Let's eat!" He announced and sat on the chair, he noticed Jessica was just standing on the same spot he left her. "Baby! Don't you wanna eat?" He asked. Jessica pouted her lips.

 

"You're mad at me." She said.

 

Yuri knitted his eyebrows. "What? When? Why?" He asked.

 

"Just now, because I bit you hard." She said.

 

Yuri sighed, Jessica is somewhat childish when she wants to. "Come here baby let's eat. I'm not mad, i promise." He said smiling, she then stomped her feet to sit next to him and started eating.

 

"What are we gonna do after this?" She asked swallowing the food in .

 

"I don't know, shopping?" He asked. "Oh I forgot you already shopped yesterday."

 

"I shopped clothes for you." She said.

 

"Really? Why?"

 

"Peace offering? Donghae Oppa told me that you might be jealous seeing us together, so I bought something for you." She explained.

 

Yuri smiled at her thoughtfulness. "Thank you baby." He said. "Alright go eat faster so we can go shopping!"

 

The two were walking hand in hand Yuri was holding her shopping bags on his free hand, then a tapped on Jessica's shoulder stop her from walking.

 

"I knew it's you! How are you Jessi?" Jessica hugged the person.

 

"I'm great! I thought you were studying overseas?" She asked.

 

Yuri had become left out, then Jessica and her friend walked to a restaurant and talked, of course he followed.

 

"I'm here for vacation, i'm actually waiting for our high school friends, you know mini reunion, we don't have any contacts anymore so I wasn't able to tell you."

 

Then their friends came in consisting of two boys and a girl.

 

"It's alright Ailee. Oh Hi!" She greeted them. Yuri was just sitting on the other table waiting for her quietly.

 

"Long time no see Jess!" Her friend Henry said and gave her a high five.

 

"Yeah, busy in school" She said.

 

"I miss you Jess. We miss you!" Jay Park said. Ailee gave them a teasing look.

 

"Oohh. Your love story might continue because of this.." She giggled and their friends laughed. Yuri heard it and knitted his eyebrows.

 

"Don't tease us." She said as she look for Yuri. She look back and found him. She smiled and stood up.

 

"Guys i'd like you to meet Kwon Yuri." She said. Yuri smiled and bowed a little.

 

"Hi i'm Yuri." He shortly said. He don't know if it's okay if he introduce himself as her boyfriend or not.

 

"Hello! How are you? He's my classmate back in grade school." She exclaimed.

 

"Right! Jessi's best friend." Ailee said.

 

Jessica could see Yuri is uncomfortable, she then stood up and held his hand intertwining their fingers together.

 

"I'll introduce him to you personally. This is Kwon Yuri, My Boyfriend." She blushed at her own words and tightened the hold to his hands. Yuri bowed lightly and smiled at them.

 

Her friends squealed in happiness. "Jessi has a boyfriend now! Wooh!" Henry teased.

 

Her phone rings she looked at it, it's Tiffany. "Alright guys we'll go ahead!" She said.

 

Yuri was smiling from ear to ear, Jessica proudly announced that they're together.

 

The both of them walked away as Jessica answered Tiffany's call.

 

"Tiff, where are you?" She asked immediately.

 

"I'm here in the entrance door Jess." She said. The couple went there to get her.

 

"Oh Gosh Jessi, it's hard to take a cab!" She complained. Jessica messaged her early in the morning to go out but don't bring a car since Jessica wanted her to drive her car on their way home whereas she will go home with Yuri.

 

"Thanks Tiff! I love you!" Jessica coo her. "Come on Tiff, Let's go shopping! My treat." She pulled her best friend in while Yuri just shake his head and followed.

 

Tiffany excitedly cling her arms on her friend. "So are you and Yuri officially together now?" Tiffany asked.

 

Jessica blushed and nodded her head cutely as she look at Yuri. Tiffany squealed in happiness.

 

"Glad to hear that! By the way, your parents were looking for you two last night. But I told them we're gonna have a sleepover in the penthouse. Then i pretended to feel sick." She explained.

 

"That's lame Tiff." Yuri said.

 

"But it worked." She proudly stated. "Now that you're official, Are you gonna tell your parents about this?" She asked and turned to Yuri.

 

Yuri smiled. "I will be proud to announce it to them." He answered but Jessica kept quiet.

 

The whole time inside the mall, Yuri noticed his girlfriend's quietness and now that they're going back to home after getting their things in the penthouse with Tiffany driving Jessica's car she's still silent that perturbed him.

 

"Baby, are you okay?" He asked. Jessica looked at him.

 

"Yes!" She answered shortly. Yuri stopped the car and face her.

 

"I know you're not okay. Tell me." He said.

 

Jessica could only sigh. Yuri can feel her. "I was thinking, can we keep this first? I mean.. our relationship." She said. Yuri look away, he don't like hiding something from his parents and Jessica knew it. "For now.. let me find the right time for my Parents. You know.. i have a fiancé. And I have to talk to them about you.. i mean us." She bit her lip waiting for him.

 

Yuri drive the car again. "Babe, please give me some time. I promise i will tell them before we go back to Seoul." She pledged.

 

Yuri sighed. "Keep that promise Sica." He said. Jessica smiled and hugged him tightly.

 

"Thank you Seobang!! You are the best!" She said and kissed his cheek then messaged Tiffany to keep quiet about them.

 

They arrived to their house, seeing Jessica's car already there.

 

Her mom greeted her. "Hi Sweetie! How's the overnight?" Her mom asked.

 

"The best!" She answered looking at Yuri.

 

Her Mom turned to Yuri. "Son! My handsome Son! Come here and greet Momma!" She said. Yuri went to them and kissed her cheek. "I miss my Only Son! We haven't really talked since you came here. How are you my dear?" Jessica's mother asked with high pitched tone.

 

"I'm great Mom. Happy!" He answered as they walked inside the house, Tiffany was there with Kwon Eomma and Mommy Hwang. The Dads just went home from somewhere, they gather everyone to announce something.

 

"Kids, were gonna fly to San Francisco in two hours pack your stuffs and we'll go to the airport. We're gonna celebrate Christmas there then we'll be back here for New Year." Daddy Hwang told them. The three got excited. Jessica's parents' house is near the beach and it will be nice to go there.

 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter