Chapter 11: Back on Track!?

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

 

Chapter 11:

 

Yuri woke up early to make something for Jessica, he knows for sure that she'll have a hangover.

 

"Yul, good morning!" Taeyeon greeted yawning.

 

Yuri looked at him and smiled. "Good Morning Taeng." 

 

Taeyeon sat lazily on the chair on the dining. "Is that for Jessica?" He asked.

 

"Yeah." He said. "For all of us too."

 

Tiffany then went out. "Good morning Boo." She kissed her boyfriend, then turned to Yuri. "Good Morning Yul." She said kissing her best friend's cheek.

 

"Morning." Yuri greeted as he focused himself on what he was doing.

 

"Have you packed your stuffs for our trip?" She asked. Yuri shook his head.

 

"Not yet, i'll do it tonight." He said. "Done. It's time to wake the princess up." He clapped his hands and went to Jessica's room.

 

Tiffany looked at what he cooked and taste it. "Jessi's lucky to have Yuri." She commented.

 

Taeyeon smirked. "I can do that too." He said. Tiffany smiled and went to kiss Taeyeon.

 

"I know. That's why i feel lucky too." She winked at him.

 

Yuri went in Jessica's room, he smiled as he saw her sleeping soundly. He walked to her bed as he laid down beside her and hugged her.

 

Jessica stirred in her sleep, she felt her head was throbbing in pain. She massaged her head and groaned. She stopped as she felt a hand on her waist.

 

She quickly untangled the hand and kick the person off the bed. "Aww!" She groaned and pulled her hair due to extreme headache. She's dizzy and she feels like floating.

 

Yuri quickly went to her side and hugged her. "Are you okay?" He asked. Jessica was startled at his voice and looked up.

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she pushed him off her.

 

"Baby, i made you some soup for breakfast, come on. Let's go out!" He tried to come near her but she stop him.

 

"No, Yul. You should be with your girlfriend not here." She look down, the pain in her heart remembering what she saw last night were coming back. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

 

Yuri looked at her lovingly, Jessica is crying in pain because of her love for him. He went near her and hugged her, Jessica tried to retract but Yuri held her tight.

 

"I'm sorry!" He mumbled. Jessica's cry was too much thinking that he's saying sorry because he already have a girlfriend.

 

"Why? Why is it easy for you to find someone else? Is it because of what I did to you? You're getting back at me because of Jaejoong?" Yuri stopped because she's was crying out loud. Her headache and heartache are too much for her to handle. "You did a very good job then. I'm heartbroken." She wiped her tears away.

 

She looked at him. "What do you like about Suzy? Is she much of a good kisser than me? Or is it because you already made love with her?" She asked but Yuri was just staring at her. "If I make love to you now, will you leave her? Will you be with me instead?" She asked. Desperate she may sound but she don't know how to get him back, she's in despair.

 

"Why do you think that I only love a person because of what she can give me? I'm not the type of person Sica. I thought you knew me?" He asked. "Suzy is a lovely girl, a very cool one. And whoever guy she will date will be fortunate to have her."

 

Jessica nodded. "Yeah, i am far from Suzy, i am a brat, rude and inconsiderate girl. Right?" She asked.

 

"Yes." He answered straight forwardly. Jessica laid back down and covered herself, she'll just rest herself than to put salt onto her wounds.

 

"Please leave now Yuri, i want to rest." She said and turned her back on him while she was covered by her thick blanket.

 

Yuri smiled, He like this side of her, so vulnerable, a girl who needs love from him.

 

"I'm gonna ask you one last time Sica. Do you or do you not want to see me anymore?" He asked but Jessica was just weeping. "If you don't, the moment I step out of your room, I promised that you won't ever see me again. I won't bother you anymore. I will just find someone else. You know i will." He waited for her to answer but she didn't say anything. He stood up and went to the door and open it looking at her.

 

Jessica heard everything, then she heard the door opened and closed then the whole room went silent. She cried hard at the thought of Not seeing Yuri forever.

 

"This can't be!" She thought.

 

Even though she feels ill because of hangover, She still sat up and was about to climbed down the bed to follow him but she stopped when she saw him standing and leaning on the door with his arms crossed. He's looking at her, smiling.

 

"I thought you love me?" He said. "Was it just a sham?" He asked still on the same spot.

 

Jessica looked down. "No, i really love you Yuri! I really do!" She cried.

 

"You asked me for a chance to prove to me that you love me. But why aren't you doing anything to prove me something?" He asked again as he walked towards her bed with his hands on his pockets.

 

He climbed on the bed and kneeled down in front of her, he put his thumb and index finger on her chin and made her face him as his other hand was busy wiping her tears away.

 

"Stop crying and Look at me." He ordered, and she complied. "Why do I always do something to make things work? Gah! I think i'm the only one who's in it." He complained playfully.

 

Jessica pouted and look down, fidgeting her fingers. "I will prove it to you!" She childishly said. "Give me sometime." She added wiping off the last tear in her eyes.

 

Yuri was restraining himself to shower her kisses because of her cuteness. "You want to make it up to me?" He asked. Jessica nodded her head without looking up. "Kiss me." He said.

 

Jessica stared at him, as if confirming if he's serious or not. "Start with a kiss, Sica. I need a kiss to know if you really lov..." He was cut off when Jessica suddenly kissed him.

 

Yuri responded quickly as he put his hand at the back of her head. Jessica kissed him passionately, pouring all her emotions into their kiss. She wanted him to feel how much she loves him through it.

 

Yuri gently laid her back to the bed without breaking their kiss. He could feel her emotions, the way she kissed him, it was different, it was slow as if she's taking her time making love with his mouth.

 

They broke off as they felt the need of air, Yuri nuzzle his nose to her. As Jessica was caressing his cheek.

 

"I love you Yuri! Please let me prove it to you!" She pleaded. He smiled and gave her another long smooch before answering.

 

"I love you too. I also need to make it up to you." He smiled and laid down beside her, Jessica snuggled closer to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry Sica. I did something wrong." He said. Jessica looked at him, anticipating what he will say next.

 

He sighed, he's worried of what she'll react but he needs to come clean. "Um. Suzy and I.." Jessica loosen the hold to his waist as she heard the name. "Everything that happened between us last night..it was all an act." He admitted.

 

"What?" She asked swiftly sat down that made her head hurt again. "Damn this hangover!" She massage her head, Yuri sat up and help her with massaging her head.

 

"You wanna take meds?" He asked worriedly.

 

"No, what were you saying again?" She asked.

 

He Cleared his throat. "The kiss, the make outs. It wasn't real." Jessica knitted her eyebrows in confusion. "We just did it to make you jealous. I'm really sorry baby, i just wanna see you jealous that's why i did that."

 

"And Suzy?"

 

"I had to beg her to do it with me, she said yes in exchange of a trip to Europe. I'm really sorry." He apologized.

 

She now understands why Suzy was so bold of her actions last night. She looked at Yuri.

 

"Are you satisfied with my response?" She asked. Yuri nodded truthfully.

 

"Congratulations Kwon!" She said as she shook her head and carefully climbed down the bed as she walked to the door and went to the kitchen.

 

Yuri quickly followed, The Taeny Couple who were having a sweet breakfast got disturbed.

 

"Here comes the Dumbs." Tiffany whispered to her boyfriend that made him laughed and watch the scene in front of them.

 

Jessica was getting her own bowl of soup. "Sica, i'm really sorry." Yuri pleaded hugging Her sideways.

 

"Let me eat Yul." She said without looking at him, she walked to the dining table with her bowl and sat down. Yuri sat down next to her and watched her eat. "Could you please stop staring at me." Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

Tiffany smirked. "Playing hard to get." She whispered. "I bet in a minute or two you'll see them making out." She added.

 

"I can't. You're so beautiful." Yuri said. Jessica blushed.

 

"I know." She shortly answered.

 

"Sica.. are we good now?" He asked.

 

"Who told you?" She asked as she continued eating.

 

Yuri pouted and hugged her again. "Please. I won't do it again. I promise." He said and kissed her cheek.

 

The blonde girl sighed and faced him. "I was just upset that you broke my heart last night." She said.

 

He gave her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry." He said.

 

"You want me to forgive you?" She asked. Yuri nodded furiously. "Kiss me then." She said.

 

Yuri raised his eyebrows in surprise. "You don't want? Okay!" She said and continued eating.

 

He then pulled her seat and trapped her between his legs and crash his lips on her. Jessica smiled at the kiss and responded.

 

Tiffany stood up bringing Taeyeon with her and went to the living room. "I knew it!" She proudly said leaving the two making out in the dining room.

 

Jessica smiled after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter