Epilogue

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Guys!!!

This is all for you! Thank you for supporting this story!!
Enjoy!

Epilogue:

Yuri was running back to the house from his morning jog, he's incredibly running faster than usual.

"Omo!! Where will I hide?" He nervously said then run to the kitchen.

He will hide before his wife catch him, he went to a morning jog with Krystal. He was playing with the little kid in the playground when Someone talk to him and didn't noticed that the little girl is slowly going up the ladder to get to the slides. He just heard a loud cry from Krystal and when he saw the little girl, She's already on the ground with his wife picking up the little girl. 

Jessica got mad and glared at him, He got scared and runaway after making sure Krystal is fine.

He bite his lips and control his breathing for him not to get caught.

Jessica then arrived to their home with Krystal who is now happily eating the food she bought to coax her.

She walk to the playroom where her Son and the two kids are playing and let Krystal play then went out to find her husband.

"Kwon Yuri where are you?" Jessica's threatening voice boomed around the house. "Come out now or you'll regret not showing yourself first!" She walk to the kitchen to look for him but nothing.

Yoong then run out of the playroom and saw his mother with a stick in hand, "Mommy! Why are you holding a stick? Are you going to spank me or Krystal?" He asked his mother, "But I'm a good boy today and I didn't hug Seobaby too."

Jessica smiled, "No baby, Mommy's just using this to catch something. Have you seen Daddy?" She asked but the little kid shake his head.

"No Mommy.." He said.

She ruffled his hair, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Jerrell's just getting juice for Blueberry." He said, Jessica nodded and walk upstairs to find her husband in their room.

Yoong opened the fridge and get a glass of fresh orange juice his Mother made for them, He was about to go back to the playroom when he heard a sound on the corner.

He walk there and found his father, all sweaty and looking nervous.

"Daddy?" Yoong called.

Yuri put his index on his lips, "Sshh.."

"What are you doing there?" He asked going closer to him. "Mommy is looking for you.."

"Don't tell Mommy that I'm here, Okay?"

The little boy creased his eyebrows, "Why?"

"Um.. it's an adult thing Sweet Pea. So don't tell Mommy okay? Pinky promise." Yuri lifted his pinky but Yoong shake his head.

He blink his eyes as if trying to understand why his father is acting strange.

"Yoongie!!" Jessica called from the stairs.

Yoong look at the staircase, "Mommy!! Daddy is-" He wasn't able to finish as Yuri covered his mouth then pulled the little boy to him.

"Don't tell Mommy I'm here." He whispered.

Yoong take his hands off him, "But Jerrell can't keep a secret to Mommy, that's bad." He reasoned out.

"It's a secret between Yoongie and Daddy."

"No! Mommy should know everything, Mommy will be sad if Jerrell keep a secret, Daddy shouldn't keep anything to Mommy too, Liars get punished by God." He told him.

Yuri was about to speak when he saw his wife looking at them, "Yoongie, Go to your sister and teach her the alphabet." Jessica said and the little kid nodded then walk away with the glass of juice.

Yuri sighed in nervousness, "Sica.."

"You're teaching your kid to lie?" She asked with her hands on her back.

"No baby, I'm just telling him.. um.." Jessica hit him a little hard with the stick, "Ouch! Ouch! Sica stop!" He hold her hand then take the stick and throw it away. "The kids might see you!" He said.

The Blonde glared at him, "Go to the room!" She said authoritatively.

Yuri run upstairs and went straight to their room, "I'm dead." He thought.

Jessica went in and lock the door, "You were happily talking to a girl and just let your own Daughter play on her own.." She said, "Good thing that I followed you and saw what you're doing." She sighed. "I'm not gonna let you go out to jog alone."

"Sica! The girl is just asking me something!"

Jessica pushed him to the bed then, "But that's not a good reason to neglect your daughter, Kwon Yuri!" She said then hovered over him, "Hands up!" She ordered.

Yuri put his hands over his head, "Sica!"

The Blonde pulled up his shirt and take it off him, She then move her head to his neck and sniff him. "You stink but stinkingly hot." She said the climbed off the bed and get something to her drawer.

She went back and sit on his stomach, "Don't move.." She said then tie his hands with the rope.

Yuri knew what will happen next, "Sica! Don't do this!" He said and tried to take his hands off the rope.

Jessica slide down and unlace his short then pulled it down with his underwear.

"You can't get away from me!" She laugh and started the punishment.

----

Tiffany who just finished showering with her husband went out of the room and saw the four kids in front of YulSic's room.

"What are you doing there?" She asked.

Yoong who's ear is on the door look at Tiffany, "Daddy's asking for help!" He worriedly said.

Krystal run to Tiffany and hug her legs, "Ewp!" She said with puppy eyes.

The Brunette carried her then tried to listen, she oped her eyes wide as she heard moans inside.

"Those two!" She thought.

She then take their attention, "Your Daddy is fine." She said, "Let's go to the playroom." She told them.

The three kids followed her, She put the youngest one down. "Seobaby, come here and you'll shower now." She said, her Daughter walk to her. "Boys, stay here and look after Krystal okay?" The two boys nodded, "Don't go out!" She said and went out with Seohyun.

"Ppa, Dada uwt!" Krystal told her Oppas with teary eyes.

Yoong hug his sister and pat her back, "Don't be sad Blueberry, Oppa will save Daddy." He assured then went to the drawer and get the key.

Hyoyeon stood up, "No Yoong, Aunt Jessi will get mad if we open the door without knocking."

"But Mommy told me to use this if there's emergency." He said, Jessica taught Yoong to get the keys if something happened inside their room since there was one time that Krystal got locked inside.

Yoong help his sister stand up and the three of them went out. "Oh God! Sica help me I'm !" He the key on the keyhole then turn it left.

Hyoyeon felt excited as they heard the door unlocked, Yoong opened the door wide and found his Mother's head in between his Daddy's legs while Yuri is tied up.

"Ahh!" Yuri's leg shake.

"Mommy?" She called.

The Blonde who's busy working between her husband's legs look at the door and was shock to see the three kids.

"What are you doing to Daddy?" Yoong asked his mother who is wiping her lips.

Krystal suddenly cried out loud, "Mama bahhh!!" She screamed.

The stunned Couple suddenly move, Jessica untie the rope and throw Yuri all his clothes.

"Ho-How did you get in?" She asked.

"Jerrell got the keys from the drawer, Daddy is asking for help so Jerrell and Hyo Hyung are here to save him."

"Aunt Jessi, What are you doing to Uncle Yuri?"

After Yuri dressed up, He pick up the crying Krystal and hush her. "Don't cry little one.."

"I'm just.. um.. blowing Uncle Yul's um.. wound?"

Yuri glared at Her because of her lies, "Daddy has wound?" Yoong asked.

"Yes, so I'm blowing it so it wouldn't hurt him anymore."

Yoong turned to his father, "Is it true Daddy? Mommy blows your wound just like Mommy do to Jerrell's scratches?" 

Yuri smirked, "It's a different blow Sweet Pea, It's an adult blow. You won't understand it now but someday you will." He said then kissed Krystal's head.

Tiffany and Taeyeon then went out of the room with the newly showered Seohyun and saw the two boys by the door.

"What are you doing there?" Tiffany asked and look at Yuri.

"Jerrell, Hyung and Blueberry went here using this!" Yoong showed the keys.

"What did you see?"

"Aunt Jessi is blowing Uncle Yul's wound.." Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon creased his eyebrows while Tiffany look at the couple, "What wound?" She asked.

Yoong run to his Dad, "Hmm. It's here." He said pointing at Yuri's clothed member.

"You two!" Tiffany gritted her teeth.

"Don't mind them boys." Taeyeon told the boys.

Hyoyeon pouted his lips while thinking, "Um.. Where is Uncle Yul going?" He asked that confused the couple.

"I'll stay here, why?" Yuri asked.

"We heard you shout, you are coming.."

The Couple blushed while Taeny glared at them, "No, It's an adult words Hyo, don't mind it." Yuri shyly said then stood up.

"We need to talk!" Taeyeon said.

"I-I'll just shower!" Jessica said then run to the bathroom.

"Let's go out and play!" Yuri told everyone and almost pushed them out of the room.

-----

"You two are both insane!" Tiffany paced back and forth in front of the couple, "How could you not noticed the kids outside your room?" She shouted.

They are in the balcony, talking about what happened this morning while the kids are taking their afternoon nap.

"Look Tiff, I'm in the middle of pleasuring Yuri. Do you think I will take time to notice that?" Jessica asked.

"We need to take that memory out of their heads!" Taeyeon said.

"Oh God! I wish those two won't ask about it again!" 

Yuri look at them, "They will forget about it! I promise!" He said.

Meanwhile, Krystal woke up and look around. She crawled to her brother and kiss his lips then laid her head on his chest.

"Ppa, boo!" She said while patting her Oppa's tummy.

The door of the nursery room opened, Yuri went in and saw his Daughter.

"What are you doing there?" He whispered then sit on the rubber matted floor where the four kids are sleeping.

Krystal giggled then sat up, "Sshh!" She said while drooling.

"Come to Daddy."

The little girl crawled to her father, Yuri wipe her drool and made her sit on his lap, "Tata boo Ppa!" She said while pinching Yuri's nose.

Yuri kissed her cheek, "Krystal loves Oppa! That's good Blueberry." He said then stood up bringing Krystal to their room.

He put the little girl on the bed then turned the mp3 on, Krystal squealed happily then clap her hands upon hearing the song.

Yuri slowly crawled to the bed, "A,B,C,D,E,F,G. H,I,J,K,L M N O P, Q,R,S,T,U and V,W,X,Y,Z.." He sing while moving his head side by side.

Krystal was humming while moving her head side by side.

Yuri gave her the small book of Alphabet then pointed at the first letter, "say A!" He said.

Krystal look at the big letter A, "A!"

"Say Apple!"

"pow!" She said.

Jessica then went in looking mad, "What happened?" Yuri asked.

"Tiffany kept scolding me.." She said and crawled on the bed and touch Krystal's diaper. "Diaper change little Jessi!" She said but the little kid crawled to her father and hide.

The Blonde laugh and take a diaper and wipes, "Come here, don't let Mommy wait."

Krystal look at her Dad, "Mama bahh!" She said.

Yuri kissed her cheek, "Mommy is not bad, Go get change now."

While Jessica is changing Krystal's diaper, Yoong came in and climbed on the bed.

He quickly straddled his Daddy's lap then hug his Dad, He buried his face on Yuri's neck then sighed, "What's the problem?" Yuri asked while rubbing his back.

"Jerrell had a bad dream." He said.

"Eam!" Krystal said then crawled to them.

"About?" Jessica asked.

"Daddy and Mommy leaving Jerrell.." He said.

Yuri laid completely down and let Yoong sit on his tummy while Krystal is playing on the book beside him.

"That's not gonna happen Yoongie, Krystal will never let Her Oppa be away from her." He told the little boy.

"That's right! So don't be sad." Jessica said then laid beside Yuri and hugged his neck.

"Kyaaaakk!" Krystal squealed then throw the book.

"She's jealous again." Jessica said then tightened the hug. "Daddy is for Mommy!" She meronged the little girl.

Krystal pouted her lips then look at her Daddy who's not doing anything, her lips quivered then, "Waaaaaahhh!" She cried, Yoong quickly hug and coax her.

"Don't cry, Oppa's here." He said.

Jessica laugh and her husband smack her bum, "Sica stop teasing her." He said then take the little girl and laid her on his chest.

"Mama bahhh!" She said sadly.

"Mommy is bad.." Yuri rub her back.

Jessica let Yoong lay down between her and Yuri then hug the little boy. "Oppa is only for Mommy." She continue to tease their youngest child by hugging Yoong tightly.

Krystal slap her Mommy's hand then squealed out loud, "bah!" She angrily said then cried even more.

"Sica!" Yuri pinch his wife's cheek to stop her.

"Ouch!" She squealed, "Alright! Krystal, give Mommy a kiss." She said.

The little girl sat up then crossed her arms, "No!" She said with a pout.

"Mommy's gonna take Oppa away!" Jessica again.

Krystal look at her father, "Dada, Mama bah!" She told Yuri.

"Come on little Jessi, give Mommy a kiss.." Jessica pouted her lips and waited.

Krystal look at her then pinch her lips and slap it. "Bah!" She said.

Yoong and Yuri laugh out loud when Jessica pouted sadly. "No one loves Mommy.." She said then turned her back on them.

"Mommy's sad.." Yuri said.

Yoong crawled on the bed and hug his Mother, "Mommy I'm sorry for laughing at you." He whispered to her ear then kissed her cheek.

"Say sorry to Mommy and kiss her too." Yuri whispered to the little one.

Krystal crawled to her mother and kiss her lips, "wy!" She said and kiss her again.

Jessica smiled and hugged her two kids, "You love Mommy?" She asked.

"Yes, Jerrell loves Mommy soooo much!" He giggled.

She giggled too, "I love you my Sweet Pea!" She pouted her lips.

"I love you too Mommy!" Yoong kissed her lips.

"Mama boo boo!" Krystal cupped Jessica's face with her tiny hands then kissed her again.

"I love you too My little Blueberry!"

Yuri smiled seeing his family, he move closer to them and hug the three, "I love you all!!" He said then kissed the blonde's cheek.

-----

The Couple were having their moments in the middle of the night on the balcony, Yuri was telling his wife about his plans for Jessica's upcoming birthday.

"Let's go back to Jeju on your birthday.." 

"Jeju?" She asked.

"Yes, I wanna go back just like what we talked about when we went there with our parents." He smiled then hold his wife's hand.

Jessica nodded, "Okay.." 

The tanned guy made her face him, "Sica, You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on!" He said sincerely then put his wife's hands around his waist. "I love you so much." He peck her forehead.

The blonde smiled, Yuri never let her feel unwanted, He always tell her how beautiful she is and how much he loves her. And she feels really special because of that.

"Why are you so sweet?" She asked in an aegyo tone.

He wrapped his arms around her, "Because I love you!" He said then hug her tight.

The blonde giggled and buried her face on his neck, "I love you too babe.." She kissed his neck.

"Oh by the way, Krystal wants to have a baby doll." Yuri told his wife.

"I'll buy her a doll tomorrow." The blonde nonchalantly said then pulled her husband on the single seated chair.

Yuri sat down and waited for his wife to straddle his lap, He smiled and cupped her face. "I don't want to give her a doll Sica." He said then bite his lips.

"Huh? Why?" She asked.

"I want to give her a real doll, a doll who will grow up with her."

The blonde got what he was trying to tell her, She then punch his stomach playfully that made him groan since it was a strong punch.

"I told you I don't want another rival!" She smack his shoulder then pinch his sides that ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter