Chapter 1: Bestfriends

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

 

Please support our new story!!

 

Chapter 1:

 

Marimba (call tone)....

 

"Hello?"

 

"Yah! Kwon Yuri! Where are you?" Tiffany asked her bestfriend.

 

Yuri put his phone out of his ears. Tiffany's voice is really loud even in the morning. "I'm still at home, why?" Yuri groggily informed her.

 

"Can you please go to our apartment? I have a date with My Taetae." She shouted. Yuri creased his eyebrows, so what if she has a date with her midget boyfriend.

 

"And what am i gonna do in your apartment?" He asked walking to the restroom.

 

"Jessi is there sleeping! Please wake her up, she has a school later." Yuri sighed. Tiffany knows he can't say no if it's Jessica.

 

"I don't know if she wants to see me." 

 

"Why not, you are her Prince Charming remember? Unless you two had a fight.. again." Tiffany has always been the witness of their nonstop fights and sweetness overload, so she got used to it. "Kwon Yuri, you know Jessi can't last a day without seeing you right? Go there and take good care of your princess! Alright, gotta go! Bye Kwon! Love you!"

 

Yuri throw his phone on the bed, Tiffany and Jessica are his childhood best friends back in the states. And he loves them so much.

 

He took a bath and drive his way to the shared apartment of his two princesses. He immediately pressed the passcode and enter the quiet apartment, he walked straight to the kitchen and cooked something for Jessica.

 

He's not sure if she would want to see him after what happened last night. He just punch the guy Jessica had been hanging out with. Why? Simply because he's using her for a bet and of course Jessica got mad at him and slapped him hard and told him to go away.

 

After cooking he went inside Jessica's room to wake her up.

 

"Jessica! Jessica! Wake up." He shook her body.

 

"Hmm. Kwon Yuri? What are you doing here?" Jessica sat up and glared at him.

 

"Tiffany told me to wake you up." He said hanging his head low. Jessica was just staring at him. "Look Sica, i'm sorry. I was just protecting you, you will be hurt someday."

 

"Did you know how hard you punched him? He can't go to school because of that! I'm very disappointed to you, Jaejoong is a nice guy, much nicer than you at least." She said coldly.

 

"I just don't want you to come home crying because of him." He mumbled.

 

Jessica on the other hand was so mad, she didn't knew Yuri could do something like that.

 

"I'm awake now, You can leave." Shes said and stood up and went to the bathroom.

 

After she's done, she dressed up for school and went out, she's sure that Yuri had prepared her breakfast. Yuri has always been there for them ever since. And somehow she feels lucky.

 

After her breakfast, she took her keys and went out of the Apartment. She was surprised to see him standing next to her car.

 

"What are you still doing here?" She asked.

 

Yuri fidget looking down. "Um. I wanna take you to school." He mumbled enough for her to hear. She rolled her eyes. Yuri acts this way when she's mad at him. And he knows that she can't resist it.

 

"You don't have to. I have my cars here. You don't have classes today right? Just go home Yuri."

 

"But Sica~" Jessica sighed. He's using his power over her.

 

"What is it Kwon? I told you i'll go to school alone. What's there you don't understand?" She's getting irritated.

 

Yuri's head still hanging low. He sighed and turned his back on her walking to his car. Jessica rolled her eyes and followed him inside his car.

 

Yuri looked at her in surprised. "Send me to school now, Kwon. I'm getting late."  She commanded putting on her seatbelt.

 

Yuri smiled the first time this day, and it didn't slipped on her. He has a charming smile that anyone would get swooned. Jessica smiled inwardly, she can't resist him as much as he can't resist her. She loves her best friend so much. Everyone in school knows that they are best friends but they don't believe it.

 

She studies in SONE University owned by Yuri's family. She's taking up business with Her best friends but they are in different classes, Taeyeon and Yuri are together, while Tiffany and her are in one class they are all in their last year in college.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany had been together for three good years, they met thru Yuri. They used to be in a Tom and Jerry kind of relationship but then eventually bloomed in romantic relationship. Jessica couldn't remember how it happened, She just one day went home seeing Tiffany and Taeyeon making out in the living room. And told her that they are together.

 

"Sica~ Did you like the breakfast i made for you?" Yuri asked.

 

"As usual." Jessica answered lazily. She mustn't admit it but she loves Yuri's cooking skills. She don't eat food without Yuri's approval. In a restaurant she usually watch him first, and it anything Yuri eats. At home Yuri will always cook for them, only Yuri can touch her food, not Taeyeon not even Tiffany, only Yuri and the Couple knows that.

 

"What about the packed meal?" He asked again. She nodded. She looks bored and pissed but She actually likes it if Yuri asks her too many questions than not talking to her.

 

"I'll pick you up later, Okay?" Yuri said again as he pulled to stop. They are already in their school.

 

"Whatever." She said and fixed her bag.

 

"See you later, Sica." Yuri said facing her.

 

Jessica nodded and gave him a peck on his cheek. "I love you!" Yuri said.

 

She looked at him then smiled. "I love you too. See you!" She said and stepped out.

 

It's natural for them to say 'i love you' and kiss each other. No wonder why people in their school thinks they're together. And that's the reason why girls don't want to flirt with him, because They will face Jessica's wrath. People also knows how possessive Jessica is to Yuri.

 

He drive back to their home, seeing his Mom in the garden. "Son!" 

 

"Good morning Mom!" He greeted and kissed her cheek.

 

"Where have you been early in the morning? You don't have classes today, do you?" His mom asked.

 

He shook his head as he put his hands inside his pocket. "I went to JeTi's flat." He shortly replied.

 

His Mom smiled, giving him a knowing look. She knew his Son is in love with his childhood best friend. All of them knew it, but she's wondering why Jessica and Yuri don't realized anything about it when it was so obvious.

 

"Gah! My son is so smitten!" She thought. "Go inside and eat breakfast, i know you don't eat breakfast there." She smiled warmly.

 

Yuri smiled again. "Thanks Mom." He walked inside their house. His Dad is in the dining reading newspaper.

 

"Morning Dad." He greeted and kissed his cheek. Even if he's in his early twenty's he still kiss his parents.

 

"Good morning Son. Went to your girlfriend?" He asked naturally.

 

"Dad! She's not my girlfriend." He blushed. Sitting on his chair starting to have breakfast.

 

"Yet. Anyway, i want you and Taeyeon go to the company today. I'll introduce you both to someone." He said and sipped his coffee.

 

"But Dad, i'll be picking Sica up after school."

 

His Dad sighed. He knows if it's about Jessica, his Son's schedule will be blocked off.

 

"When are you gonna make her your girlfriend, Yul? Her Parents were asking me that too."

 

"Dad, you know Sica has someone she's hanging out with. And besides we're just best friends."

 

"Jessica always hang out to different guys, but she's still go home to you."

 

"Dad stop it." He stopped him, his parents loves teasing him with Jessica. And he got used to it.

 

---

 

Yuri was driving his car going to Their school, he then received a call. He smiled seeing the name of the caller.

 

It was Jessica, probably getting bored of waiting. "Yah! Kwon Yuri! Where are you?"

 

"I'm on my way baby." He said smiling. He pictured Jessica rolling her eyes.

 

"You should know, that no one makes the princess wait, Kwon Yuri. Only you do this to me.!" She shouted.

 

"I know. I'll make it up to you. I promise." Jessica hang up and he drive faster.

 

After a short while he arrived and saw her sitting on the bench with her arms and legs crossed.

 

He pulled off and went out, running to the bench. "I'm sorry baby." He said. Jessica glared at him. Huffing in annoyance.

 

Yuri hold her bag and kissed her cheek. "Why did you took so long?" She asked walking to the car.

 

Yuri opened the door for her then ran around to get inside. "Um. I got something to do. I'm sorry." He apologized.

 

"You owe me dinner, Kwon."

 

"I know, i'll cook white spaghetti." He said. And drive back to JeTi's apartment.

 

Yuri prepared the dinner for them while Jessica took a bath. He was so immersed in his cooking when he felt something on his waist.

 

"Seobang. Are you done yet?" Jessica asked back hugging him.

 

Yuri smiled and turned around without breaking the hug. "I'll be done soon. Are you that hungry?" He asked fixing her fringed.

 

Jessica nodded then pouted. Yuri laughed at her cuteness then kissed the tip of her nose. "Can you wait a little while? I'm making this so special for you. You can watch movie first."

 

"Okay." Jessica agreed then kissed him on the cheek before walking to the living room.

 

Jessica was holding Yuri's phone, changing his wallpaper picture. Her wallpaper picture is their picture together where Yuri is kissing her cheek. And his was their Picture where Tiffany and her are kissing both sides of his cheek. She didn't like it, so she changed it with her picture kissing his cheek.

 

"Baby~" Yuri called bringing the pasta with him and put it on the center table. Jessica looked up to him and smiled. "I'll just get some juice."

 

She looked through his phone and pressed the message icon. "Fany-ah, Dad, Mom, Sicababy, midgetTaeng." She read the names that messaging him.

 

Then the phone beep and a new message popped out. "Gyuri? Who's this Gyuri?" She knitted her eyebrows. 

 

She read the message, Yuri wouldn't mind if she read his messages on his phone just like when Yuri checks her phone. 

 

From: Gyuri

 

Yuri-ah! Thank you for your notes. I'll give it back to you tomorrow. Can't wait to see you! 😉😘.

 

She felt her ears heated up, reading the message. Yuri then went back from the kitchen bringing a pitcher of juice and a glass.

 

Yuri sat down on the carpeted floor and scoop on their shared plate. Jessica was still sitting on the couch staring at his phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter