Jealous?

Is it love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


" Yah!!! what are you two doing ?! " Tiffany shouted in surprise 
I slowly opened my eyes , Tiffany was standing right in front of the couch bed and she didn't looked happy. I tried to move but I couldn't and then I realized yoona was laying on top of me and the embarrassing fact is that my hands were wrapped around her ... it didn't looked good from were Tiffany was standing I guess because it doesn't look good from were I am too 
" Tiffany it's not what you think " 
" OMG ... you said you're gonna watch over Krystal but I find you with yoona like this?!!! ... what the hell?! " 
with all of Tiffany's shoutings yoona woke up too .... she was confused at first but then she looked at me and blushed really hard she quickly rolled over and got up , I got up too 
" Fany unnie sorry.... It was an accident... we moved in sleep ... I promise nothing had happened  . " 
" yes tiffany I assure you we weren't doing anything except sleeping. so please keep it down ... the others might get a wrong idea too"
she narrowed her eyes and looked at me and yoona " ok I believe you " she simply said. 
" I came here to tell you that the breakfast is ready so you can come and eat with us . " she said and left
" that was awkward.... " I said and scratched the back of my head . 
yoona was still blushing and she nodded her head
" you go join the others I'll check up on Krystal first. " I told her and she nodded again and left 
I went to krystal , she was still sleeping so I decided that I wake her up when I had brought her ,her breakfast. I went out of the room and greeted everyone then I placed Krystal's breakfast on a tray and walked toward my room.
" wait aren't you gonna eat your breakfast first ? " Jessica asked 
" no i'll be fine ... I make sure she eats and then I can eat my breakfast , don't worry."
" thank you for taking care of her ... you're really a nice guy " 
" thanks Jessica " 
actually I don't know why I insist on taking care of krystal that much , I just feel that I have to . I walked in my room and saw she's still sleeping. I put the tray on the stand which is near my bed and went to krystal 
" wakie wakie bae ... breakfast time . " 
she opened her eyes and smiled
" oh hey good morning " her voice is quite normal and I'm glad and she doesn't look as weak as she was yesterday. 
" I brought your breakfast here . "
" thanks " 
as usual I fed her until she finished
" you know I might get used to this . don't spoil me too much " Krystal joked
" I don't have any problems with taking care of you ... feel free to get used to the spoiling if you want to . " I smiled 
" as much as I like someone to do everything for me ... I have to do my stuff myself or else i'll feel bad after a while . but thank you again today i'm much better "
" That's really good .... but you need to rest a bit more so you can recover fully. " 
" ok " 
" so then i'll leave you to rest bye and get well soon . " I went out of the room to eat something for breakfast myself but Sooyoung had eaten almost everything. great now I have to prepare something for myself :/ 
I went to the kitchen and found Tiffany and Jessica there 
" hey TJ what are you doing here , if you need anything tell me . " Tiffany said with a smile
" don't tell me you haven't eaten anything yet . "  Jessica narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms against her chest Jessica sure knows how to get real scary sometimes.
" well that's why I'm here , I wanna make something for myself ." I told her
" No you won't. go seat there and wait until me and tiff make something for you .and don't even dare oppose " Jessica added the last part when I opened my mouth to say something .
" Yes Ma'am " I said playfully and went and sat there , I really don't like seating while others do something and it really bothers me but I don't like seeing hellsica either so .. this time i'll just seat and wait . 
after some minutes they cooked my breakfast.... it tasted alright but a bit too sweet so I made a mental note that if I married either Jessica or Tiffany, I have to remember to cook myself . ...... wait ! what the did just thought about?!!!! Ugh it must be because of the empty stomach that i'm thinking about nonsense ... but it sure feels nice to have one of them .... Ughhhh What the ??!! get yourself together man .
" Thanks for the breakfast I really needed it . " I thanked them . 
" Awww your welcome baby kwon " Tiffany gave me her eye smile . Usually I get really pissed when people call me baby kwon but with that eye smile of Tiffany, Who cares what does she calls you , you just can't be mad at her . 
" by the way where is everyone? " I asked
" they had early schedules , me and Jessi also have schedules too but we will leave in 30 mins from now . " 
" oh ! so then it's me and krystal then ? " 
" nope , Yuri will come back in 40 mins because she just had a meeting for the real schedule which is for the next week . I guess you two will be alone only 10 mins so you can't do anything extreme in that time" Jessica stated , wait is she still afraid that I will do something inappropriate to her sister ? 
" Jessica for god sake . you're being just like Yuri right now " well I didn't used 'Jealous Girlfriend ' but I think she got the point because now she's giving me her infamous 
'you-are-so-dead' glare . 
" Jessi , don't kill him with you laser eye " Tiffany joked 
" Yeah Jessica  , my sister will kill you if she finds out that you killed me with your
 'eye-smile' " 
with that Tiffany and I burst into laughter and highfived each other . 
" Tiffany I expected Yuri's younger brother to be like her or sometimes even more annoying but why on earth you became like them ? " Jessica was pouting, awwwww she's so cute when she pouts . 
" Awwww Jessica don't get mad at us ... we're sorry ok ? we were just joking around . " I quickly apologized 
she smiled evilly " Then you two are in the charge of cleaning the dishes tonight instead of me and Seohyun. " she stated
we frowned but agreed , I mean what else could we do ? it's not that you can go against her ... it's Jessica we're talking about after all 
it was finally their time to leave so I decided to check up on Krystal. 
She was still sound sleep, she's so adorable when she's sleeping I sat on the edge of the bed and her hairs gently. for the next minutes I just stared at her face , how can someone be so beautiful and perfect ?  
I was so lost that I didn't noticed how long I was staring but I heard the door opening so I guess it was ten minutes ..wait a minute .. I'm getting creepier each second ... I mean why on earth I had to stare at her for TEN minutes?! but let's accept if Yuri hadn't came I would keep watching her beautiful features. I left Krystal to greet Yuri .
" Hey Yul what's up ? " 
" Hey , nothing much , but the good news is that I don't have any other schedules today .... so I thought maybe we could spend some quality time together you know it's good if we hangout more . " 
" yeah it's a good Idea but what about Krystal?"
" don't worry Seohyun will be here any minute now and meanwhile we can get ready , she'll take care of krystal for you . " Yuri reassured me 
" well ok then " 
I took a quick shower and put on a dark red shirt along with my blue ripped jeans and my red sneakers as Yuri suggested I brought a cap and a mask to cover my face in public because if the fans recognize her she doesn't want me to be recognized as well . 
Yuri was wearing a dark red T-shirt and blue jeans too , Aish we're not twins yul why do you do that almost every time we go out ? 
" let's go." Yuri said and we went to her car after saying goodbye to Seohyun while Krystal was still sleeping.
Yuri started the engine and we drove off . 
" So tell me TJ , you like krystal? or maybe yoona ... and don't give me bull , Sooyoung told me that when she came in the dorm yesterday both yoona and you were so red in embarrassment so.... " 
Ugh Sooyoung actually told her that ? I mean she didn't even know what was happening. Aish 
" look Yul , i'm not looking for something like that now and what sooyoung told you about was just a misunderstanding . I don't want to be in a relationship now , I need to focus and practice for my debut. maybe after that I date someone but right now , no " 
" Just as expected from you , one crazy hard-worker , but seriously you don't have any feelings for any of them ? " 
" well I like them a lot but I also like Jessica and Tiffany as much , so you can't call it that type of feelings ...... "
" I see ..... but don't think that I don't know you had this little crush on Krystal when she debuted. " WHAT? SHE KNEW? 
" ho-how do you know? " 
" come on it was obvious, you would always ask me if I knew the 14 year old girl in La cha ta video and even after that you would always talk about her until recently that you got too busy with studying. Actually she was your longest crush . " Yuri teasingly said
" oh come on that was just something natural, you know how much messed up a boy's hormones can get ? it's normal to have a crush on someone famous who is just in your age .... and it was for a long time ago . so don't bring the topic again ... it's awkward for me " 
" hehehe ok TJ " 
" don't laugh at me "
" But I just remembered how cute you were " 
" Aish do what you want " 
" ok ok I won't tease you anymore .... by the way how are you feeling about all this debut thing ? " 
" to be honest i'm excited but I feel so damn nervous and terrified too . what if I mess up ? you know If I mess anything up I would bring not only me but Krystal down too along . because my solo debut will affect our careers too and everything depends on me being successful or not . "
" Awww don't think about it too much as your sister I know how much of a hard-worker you are and you are so damn talented in music and singing. I mean like why would a company like SM choose you to debut just when you applied when they have lots of trainees who have been training for years huh? they have seen something in you and on top of that they choose you for their special duo group project along with one of their best female artists. if they weren't sure about you becoming successful they wouldn't risk anything. I know you will do perfect just wait and see . " 
" thanks Yuri , I'm glad that you're here , you give me enough courage and motivation to do the things I do , if it wasn't for you I would never try finishing my studies sooner , I would never try to be in the music industry, you are the perfect sister anyone can ever ask for , I always look up to you .... I love you Yuri " 
" Awwww .... I love you too ..... you are the perfect brother too TJ i'm proud of you .... " she grabbed my left hand with her right hand and intertwined our fingers , it was one of those moments that you could feel the brotherly and sisterly love we had for each other but then my phone rang and ruined the mood ugh , I wonder who it is . I looked at the caller ID and it is from SM , 
" Hello ?"
" hi Mr.Kwon , Can you and Miss.Jung come to the company on Thursday? you have to get to know your team and also manager , and for you Mr.Kwon you have to meet your personal manager and team too . just be here on 3 pm so we can disc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter