new dorm mates

Is it love ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


He stepped out of the airplane and observed his surroundings. everything will change from now on . 
His name is Thomas James Kwon he was born in U.S . his father is Korean and his mother is American but he doesn't look Korean at all 
he has light brown hairs,so light that it can be called blond he also has his mother's dark blue eyes and his skin color is fair . his mother is his father's second wife because his first wife had passed away . He has a stepsister who is 5 years older than him and her name is Kwon Yuri 
although they are stepsister and brother but they love each other so  much. they care for each other and always look after one another no matter what . Yuri went to South Korea to be an Idol someday and that made it really hard for both of them to contact each other . now that tom had finished college he wants to be an Idol too he had studied music of course and he had managed to finish high school and college  and university earlier than usual he is 19 years old right now . and he's gonna be 20 soon

 

Tom's POV 
-----------------------
here I am in South Korea . I haven't told my sister that i'll be here I wanna surprise her . I stepped out of the airport and hired a taxi and went to the hotel I booked earlier . I placed my luggage there and looked at the clock . Oh shoot I have a meeting in SM in 30 minutes I have to rush . 
I went out and hired another taxi and told him to drive me to the SME building. Oncewe arrived I took another look at my watch and sighed in relief cuz I still had 10 minutes until the meeting.
I went in and they told me to go wait in a room after some minutes a man in suit came and greeted me . 
" Hi you must be Thomas Kwon . I must say you really have an impressive application. so tell me is it really true that you had finished your studies in this young age? " 
" Hi , yes sir I really love music and everything related to it " 
" and also the videos you've sent us are amazing you dance better than most  of our dancers here and also those high notes they're just incredible " 
" Thank you sir " 
" So here is the deal we don't think you need much of a training for debuting , actually we don't think you need any training at all so we decided that you will debut as a solo artist in 8 months so we can record an entire album for you and of course you can help producing cuz you're so talented. there is another thing are you by any chance related to Kwon Yuri ? because I've read both your applications and you have written the same name for your father . " 
" Actually sir she is my sister.... well stepsister ... we don't have the same mother " 
" Oh I see .... well so there is another thing right now all of our good dorms are occupied and the new dorms won't be ready anytime soon .... we can give you a choice... you can live with your sister and her bandmates who are living in our best and biggest dorm right now or you can just have a simple small one till we make the new dorms ready .... so what do you say ? " 
" well thanks for the offer but I don't wanna be a burden to my sister so I think ... " 
" He's gonna stay with us " Yuri had cut me off 
where the hell did she came from ? 
" Yuri ? where did you .... "
" my stupid brother... did you really thought that I won't know when you come here ? I saw your name on the meeting list and I only know one Thomas James Kwon and it's you ... you have some explaining to do after we go out but for now let's make it clear that you'll be staying in our dorm " 
" O-Ok " 
" so we will send someone to pick up your luggage from your hotel room so you can settle in immediately... good luck " 
" th-thanks " 
I'm praying that he doesn't leave me alone with Yuri , I know my sister and I know that she is NOT happy that I didn't informed her about me coming to Seoul . but he's existing the room , Oh man I'm so dead . 
" *Smack* Yah ... why didn't you tell me you're coming you stupid idiot ? " she slapped the back of my head and now she's twisting my ear .
" Ow .. Ow .. yul let go it hurts " 
she twisted my ear harder and made me stand up and right now i'm in a much more uncomfortable position because i'm way taller than her and I have to bend down . 
" Answer me TJ " 
" ok ok ... I wanted to surprise you ... that's all I swear to god that it's the truth please yul I beg you to let go " 
she let go of me and hugged me tightly. I was a bit surprised by her sudden change of attitude but I hugged her back . " I missed you little brother... look at how tall you've grown ... it's not fair .... ooooohhh and where did you got these muscles? you've became a pretty handsome man I see .... but your nothing compared to my beauty. " she smacked my shoulder playfully 
" is that so ? " 
" you dare to oppose ? " she showed her fist 
" no no no not at all " 
" so let's go I have nothing to do right now so i'm heading back to our dorm . " 
" O-Ok but don't you think it would be better if I had chosen the other option? I mean what's wrong with living in a small dorm by myself? I mean you are 9 girls in a dorm and i'm a guy wouldn't it be awkward? " 
" trust me you don't wanna see those dorms he's talking about ... and also there wouldn't be any problems with the girls unless you don't behave which if you do I will make sure you wouldn't be able to repeat that . " 
" you sound like those cruel old ladies who are in charge of orphanages in the stories " 
" I hate you " 
" I love you too Yul " I kissed her cheek 
" Awwww Yuri who is he ? your boyfriend? he's handsome for sure . why didn't I saw him before ? " a girl said she's really short and I'm not really sure about her age ? she looks so young 
" why would I date a babo  like him unnie ew . He's my little brother Thomas . " unnie ? she's older than Yul . that's interesting 
" hey what's wrong with me Yul ? we haven't seen each other for years and that's how you introduce me to your friends? i'm really offended Yul " I faked a sad face 
" Aaaawwwwww little TJ is sad ... sorry I was just kidding " she kissed my cheek and I grinned 
" Yup you still love me " she smacked my shoulder 
" don't ever doubt my love towards you , my little stupid idiot " 
"Ok Ok .. same goes for you " 
"ehem " the girl cleared to remind us of her existence oh ! I know her i'm such an idiot she's yuri's bandmate ; Taeyeon 
" Oh ! sorry Ms.Kim we didn't mean to be rude , it's a pleasure to meet  you in person " I offered her my hand and she shook it while giggling " Oh My God Yuri .. why your brother is so formal ? Just call me Taeyeon   but don't call me Ms.Kim that sounds weird ... " 
" o-ok sorry Taeyeon  i'm just ... nervous " 
" So Yuri i'm heading to our dorm , what about you ? " 
" Me too Unnie and here's the surprising news , company said that TJ will be staying with us too since he's my brother and there are no good dorms available. you ok with that ? " 
" Of course i'm ok with it and it's good to have a new face around too I think the others will be happy to have Tom around too " 
" thanks Taeyeon  i'm glad you're welcoming me " 
we went out  of SM building 
" I drive us since I came here with my own car " 
Taeyeon said 
" Thanks unnie " 
" thanks " 
we jumped in Taeyeon's car and she started driving us to their dorm or our dorm ? 
" Yuri had talked about you before but not that much and we have never saw any pictures of you before ... so yuri , why were you hiding him ? " 
" It's not like that unnie it's just since I moved here we hadn't contacted each other that much because he was also busy studying " 
" yeah I missed my sister a lot but now i'm really happy I get to spend some quality time with her " 
" So how old are you ? " 
" i'm 19  " 
" you're so young yet you look so grown up " 
" He's a Kwon " Yuri said with a smirk 
" Yah yuri don't start the Kwon thing again " 
" what's the Kwon thing ? " I asked 
" trust me you don't want your sister to start the kwon thing " Taeyeon said 
" ok " 
" So here we are . " Taeyeon said and parked her car in a parking lot 
we stepped out of the car and went inside . "we stay in the penthouse which has a total of 10 rooms with two floors . lucky for you the tenth room is empty and you can stay there but I think you have to share rooms with Yul in the first few days because by empty I mean really empty we need to buy you a bed and all the necessary things a bedroom needs . So you two don't have any problem sleeping with each other right ? "
" well the last time we had to share a bed . she kicked me in her sleep " I told them 
" I will kick you now if you don't shut your mouth " 
" ok ok no need to be violent " 
" so let's go guys " Taeyeon said
we entered the dorm and Damn it was big I couldn't see the end of it  . no one was in our sight . I guess they're on schedules . 
" GIRLS WE HAVE A GUEST " Taeyeon shouted 
and one by on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter