Rules are rules pt. 2

Never Quiet in the House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jimin POV)

Crap I am in a ton of trouble. I didn't mean for a fight to start. Dear I didn't even mean for a fight to begin in the first place. I didn't mean to hit him that hard. I didn't mean anything. Jungkook was just getting on my nerves.

"It's okay," Dad whispered and hugged me, "Get a good night sleep first. We'll talk about this issue tomorrow."

His hug was so warm. I haven't felt like this in a long time. A very long time.

-----------------------------------------------------

The next morning came faster than I ever expected. I guess I slept way too deep. Oops. I went down for breakfast, being a total blankhead about what happened yesterday. But when I saw Jungkook and his face I immedatiely started panicking. I could've swore that he didn't look that bad when we fought last night. But again, you think nothing is wrong when you're being stupid.

"Okay listen to me. Jungkook and Jimin have some things to finish in this house. The rest of you Mom will take you grocery shopping. So after breakfast, get the car loaded, yes?"

How lovely. Me, Jungkook, and Dad alone. FUN.

(Joong Ki POV)

After the rest of the kids and Hye Kyo left, I seated Jungkook and Jimin on the coach to have a "talk" with them.

"First, I need to know the fact that both of you are okay. Are any of you feeling hurt physically?"

They shook their heads.

"Okay then. Jungkook, you said that you would explain the situation today. Go ahead."

"Dad, I'm going to be honest. It was my fault. I started the fight because I was being disrespectful."

Honestly, I was shocked inside. Jungkook is always that person trying to get out of punishments after. However, I didn't show it on the outside.

"I didn't ask who started the fight, Jungkook. I asked about the situation."

"I was disrespectful."

"Who threw the first punch?"

"Dad I told you I did."

"Jimin? Anything to say?"

"I'm sorry...." He mumbled.

"Since you guys both know what you did wrong, I'm going to make this simple. Jimin, go kneel in the corner with your arms up while I deal with Jungkook. Jungkook, room."

(Jungkook POV)

I'm honestly sorry. And pissed. But still sorry. But on the other hand, I don't wanna get spanked, even though I probably deserve it. But still no.

I relunctantly dragged myself to my room and laid down on my bed. I needed to make sure that I could sleep on one side for like a couple of minutes before I get into a ton of trouble.

"Jungkook," Dad opened the door, "Since you know what you did wrong, I'm not going to lecture too much before. Over my lap."

I walked slowly, hoping that my wouldn't get roasted as hard if I walked slower, but once I was in reach Dad grabbed my wrist and put me over his lap. 

"Jungkook, I clearly explained the rules yesterday, and on top of that you had gotten a spanking yesterday, so I thought you wouldn't cause trouble. I guess I was still wrong. I already explained to you Jungkook. Jimin is your brother. Even if you don't like him, at least give him respect! Please! Do you unde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter