Rules are rules pt. 1

Never Quiet in the House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Joong Ki POV)

"Hey I'm home." Kye Hyo entered.

"Hi honey." I hugged her and leaned in for a kiss.

"Everything okay with the kids?"

"Besides the fact that Jungkook gave me an attitude, but we got it all fixed."

"Okay, Yoongi home yet?"

"Jungkook told me that he had a school thing."

"Right he told me. He should be home soon."

"I was planning to have a meeting with all of the kids after dinner. You know, to explain how everything works in this household."

"Think that's a good idea."

Suddenly Yoongi barged in through the front door and dropped his bookbag and looked like he was going to explode.

"Buddy you okay there?"

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm fine leave me alone."

"What's with the attitude?" Hye Kyo asked.

"All the people in my group are so stupid and annoying!"

"That's not very nice Yoongi."

"Ugh whatever I don't care."

"Anyways Yoongi, we have three more members in our house now. You're the oldest one out of them all so you better not be acting up today." I frowned.

"What?"

"I told you. I went to the orphange and I adopted 3 boys around your age."

"Ok whatever."

"We're going to having dinner soon. So clean up and come down alright?"

"Fine."

"Yoongi don't get yourself into trouble because of that attitude. You could be the perfect example for what happens after you disrepect someone at the family meeting tonight."

"We're having a family meeting?"

"Yes, I'm going to explain how this household works, and I guess you guys can listen clearly so that you guys don't get into as much trouble from now on."

--------------

"Alright boys please come down for dinner!" 

Dinner was fairly normal, for the most part. Besides the fact that Jimin and Jungkook still didn't get along seemingly so, everything looked fine.

"We're going to have a family meeting in 5 minutes in the living room. Please be there and not let us wait for you." 

(Taehyung POV)

"What...what is dad going to talk about?" I asked Yoongi hyung.

"Oh you'll find out for good." He smirked.

What's... what's that supposed to mean? Good or bad? And why does Yoongi hyung always seem so mad?

(Joong Ki POV)

As the boys got settled into the living room, I sighed and sat down in the chair. I really hated talking about this subject time after time.

"Okay boys. I wanted to make our house rules clear," I explained as a passed out a paper to each one of the new kids, "Read them and ask questions now." 

"What's your definetion of respect?" Jimin asked.

"I hope that's something that I don't need to clarify. I hope that you learn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter