New members?

Never Quiet in the House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Joong Ki POV)

"Dad! You're home!"

"Hi Kookie," I ruffled his hair, "I would like you to meet Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung. They'll be living with us from now on."

He looked at me with confusion, "I thought you said you were only bringing home one."

"I was, but then after looking around in the orphange I had too bring all three home. How about you take them around the house first and get to know each other? And where's Yoongi? Get him down here."

"But dad we don't have enough rooms!" 

"Oh yes, I forgot to mention, because of that, for now, you're going to have to share. Let's see, since Jin just moved out, we have 3 rooms left. Yoongi can get his own room, and the rest of you can share."

"But I don't want to shareeeeeeeeeeee!" He complained.

"'Jungkook." I stared him down. He stopped complaining immediately.

"How about you three introduce yourselves to Jungkook?"

"Hi! Uh I'm Hoseok. I'm 16 this year! Nice to meet you Jungkook!"

"I'm Jimin and I'm 15." He smiled.

"Hello!!! I'm Taehyung I'm 15 also~!"

"Jungkook how old are you?" Hoseok asked.

"14."

"I guess we are all your hyungs then." He chuckled.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever." He mummbled.

"Jungkook this is the plan. You and Jimin will share and Taehyung and Hoseok will share a room. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Do I have another choice anyways?"

"Not really. Anyways, I will get Yoongi downstairs, you guys can get to know each other."

"Dad Yoongi hyung isn't home."

"Where did he go? Why didn't he let me know?"

"He said it was something for school."

"Hopefully he isn't a liar. Anyways you guys can go up to your rooms. Hoseok and Taehyung, your rooms already have your beds. Jimin, your bed is coming tonight so don't sweat it. Jungkook, show Hoseok and Taehyung where their rooms are please."

(Jungkook POV)

Honestly everyone could tell that I was pissed. DAD SAID HE WAS ONLY BRINGING 1 ORPHANT HOME! UGH. Now I have to share a room with this stupid Jimin kid or whatever his name is. But I'm going to fake being nice so that I'm not on dad's bad side because that would be absolutely depressing.

"So what grade are you in?" He asked.

"9th. Why?"

"Do you like school?"

"Why are you asking so much?"

"Dad said I will be going to school once this year starts... I've never been to one and I'm scared."

"Wait a minute. Why are you calling MY DAD dad? Is that something you should be calling him?"

"W..wh..what?"

"Are you kidding me? This is my house. MY HOUSE. I don't even know why dad brought you home. Maybe he felt to bad for you so he brought you home. I don't even know why a stinker like you is here."

"....I... I... I'm sorry...." He said as tears rolled down his cheek. What a crybaby. "I'll leave now."

Not even 10 minutes later, dad walked in the room. What the hell? Is he seriously a tattletale? 

(Joong Ki POV)

I was getting everything s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter