Chapter 9: Happy ending?

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

Jessica replied, “Yuri, I…”

Jessica let go of Yuri’s hand and ran into the water. She then swam far away from the shore. Yuri was confused as to what Jessica is doing. Jessica was floating at first, then she drowned herself down.

“JESSICA-AH!” exclaimed Yuri.

Yuri quickly tore her biker jacket, instead of ping it though it’s expensive and Yuri’s favourite apparel so that she can swim easily. She quickly dived in to the water and swam to Jessica direction. Jessica was gasping for air, drowning at the same time, trying to shout for help. But she drowned in the water; her lungs were squeezed tightly as she had no air to breathe, Jessica then out. Yuri finally reached to where Jessica was and quickly grabbed hold of her and swam to the shore.

Yuri placed her carefully and did CPR on her. Nothing happened after the first few time, Yuri panicked.

“Jessica ah, don’t leave me yet please. It’s just the beginning of us, you still haven’t tell me you love me, I would do anything to have you back here Sica-ah, please. You’re the first person I fell in love during the first time I met you, as cold looking as you are, you still make me smile just thinking about you. I don’t want you to leave me right now, I want to hear you saying you love me, please..Sica-ah, Saranghae!” exclaimed Yuri, while holding Jessica’s right hand tightly, she couldn’t stop crying watching Jessica in that state.

“I love you, too,” Jessica whispered softly, and coughed out a lot of water that came from the sea. Jessica was thankfully alive.

Yuri hugged Jessica tightly as she was glad that Jessica is alive. Jessica hugged back in a way to thank Yuri for saving her.

“Pabo-ya, Sica-ah, why did you do that?” sobbed Yuri.

“To see whether you love me or not,” Jessica smirked after she regain consciousness.

“Don’t ever do that again, I can’t afford to lose you,” Yuri gave a stern warning, but then smiled as she can’t bring herself to get angry with Jessica.

“Mianhe,” Jessica smiled and cupped Yuri face with her hands, and gave Yuri a peck on the lips. Yuri kissed her back and they had a French kiss session that both of that have been longing to have.

“Let me bring you home,” Yuri suggested.

Jessica nodded her head and she was picked up bridal style by Yuri. Yuri carefully placed Jessica nicely next to the driver’s seat and went to her seat. They drove back to Jessica’s place. While Yuri was driving, Jessica noticed that Yuri’s jacket wasn’t with her.

“Where’s your jacket?” Jessica asked innocently.

“Oh, I threw it away. I tore it instead of ping to not waste time saving you,” answered Yuri and she sighed at the thought of her torn jacket.

“Mianhe,” Jessica gave an apologetic smile, feeling guilty as it was her fault that Yuri tore her favourite jacket.

“I’ll buy you a new one, I promise,” Jessica tried to make it up to Yuri.

“A-aniya, it’s okay really.” Although Yuri wanted her new one, she didn’t want Jessica to buy her a new one, as she felt embarrassed.

When they reached to Jessica’s home, they walked holding hands to her doorstep. Yuri hugged Jessica and fixed Jessica’s fringe and kissed her forehead. She then looks downward, thinking of something.

“So, we’re official, right?” asked Yuri hesitantly, as she felt shy.

“Then what was the kiss for, pabo-ya?” gave a slight knock on Yuri’s forehead.

“O-oh, okay. Goodnight then, jagiya,” winked Yuri. Jessica went in and bid goodbye.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was texting Tiffany. Giggles fill her room that annoyed Yoona who was sleeping soundly before until she was interrupted by Taeyeon’s giggles.

“Aish! Jinja! Can you like, shut up, Tae?! I’m trying to get some sleep here!” Yoona shouted at Taeyeon’s face, Taeyeon’s was shocked to see those words coming out from Yoona’s mouth.

“Well, you could have said it nicely, you know?!” Taeyeon retorted back.

“Ah, just shut up. I want to get some sleep,” Yoona said.

“Something’s not right, why is Yoona so agitated and mad all of a sudden?” Taeyeon mumbled to herself while thinking what is wrong with Yoona.

“Yoona-ah, what’s wrong? Did something happen when Yuri and I were away?” asked Taeyeon.

“Nothing just let me sleep,”

Taeyeon knew that if Yoona is upset she’ll just sleep her way through.

“You better tell me if not I’m gonna call Yuri,”

“Nothing happened damn it! Can you stop asking me questions and let me sleep?!” Yoona was so frustrated that she stood up and punched the walls then tore her skin.

“Yoona-ah! What happened?” Taeyeon hugged Yoona to stop her from what she is doing.

“Get away! Yoona pushed Taeyeon away, Taeyeon body hit the wall and she was hurt, and fell down.

“T-tae, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it,” cried Yoona, she quickly squatted down and picked Taeyeon up and placed her on the bed.

“It’s okay Yoona, what happened?” Taeyeon tried to sit up, but Yoona didn’t let her do that because she knew Taeyeon’s back was hurting.

“Seohyun hates me, but I love her the minute I saw her, I confessed to her, but she said that I’m like any other crazy fan who says that, why is this happening Tae? What did I do wrong Tae?” tears start rolling down Yoona’s cheeks

Taeyeon stretched her arms and wiped Yoona’s tears away, comforting her.

“If you really love her, fight for her. Don’t stay at home and give up, find her tomorrow and apologize to her even if you’re not in the wrong. Whatever it is, if you love her, do anything that makes her happy not annoyed,” Taeyeon adviced.

Yoona nodded her head and let Taeyeon rest while she took a long and cold shower to think her thoughts through. For about 15-20 minutes in the shower, Yuri was home and Yoona already wore her night clothes. She saw Yoona having one of the saddest eyes ever, and approached to Taeyeon instead of Yoona as she knew it won’t be the right choice to ask her.

“What happened, Tae?” Yuri asked.

Taeyeon explained to Yuri about what had happened, and Yuri was mad at Seohyun for doing that, but she can’t just go there and scold her, there’s definitely a reason to why she was doing that and it’s Jessica’s best friend, she wouldn’t want to create a commotion infront of her girlfriend. Thinking about her girlfriend, Yuri told Yoona and Taeyeon what happened between both of them. They congratulated her and everyone went to sleep except for Yuri who was thinking of her girlfriend, she then texted Jessica.

 

To: Sica Baby <3

Sica baby-ah, sleep well princess. Saranghae, <3 :-* I miss you by the way!

From: Kwon Seobang <3

Jessica was about to sleep when someone interrupted her, she was about to say some bitter words when she then realized who texted her, it was her Seobang of course, telling her to sleep well. She smiled and quickly replied her text.

To: Kwon Seobang <3

KWON SEOBANG! I was about to sleep pabo-yah! Hehe, but it’s okay! Araso, goodnight seobang <3<3 Saranghae! Hehe! I miss you too, see you tomorrow okay?

From: Sica Baby <3

Yuri giggled and smiled at the text she received from Jessica and she had a goodnight sleep thinking of it.

--

Annyeong~ How was it? Happy to see Yulsic together now?!? I know you do! <3 Next episode there's Yoonhyun, Yulsic and Taeny moment! Promise!

Next chapter might be tonight or tomorrow morning! I'm going off to have my dinner now!

So,

KEEP SUBSCRIBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING GUYS! <3

-ESCAPETHEFATE-

p/s: Any kind soul would like to make a poster for Fated to be with you? Just send me through e-mail @ [email protected] THANK YOU!