Chapter 6: Date! (Part 1)

Fated to be with you ♥ [HIATUS]

Poster By: escapethefate

[CONTINUATION FROM TEASER]

Tiffany and Taeyeon was so happy with their response and the 4 of them got ready.

Yuri and Taeyeon got ready 15 minutes earlier, they were dressed like guys as they like it that way. They knew Tiffany and her best friend would dress girly, so they volunteered to be the guy in the date. Yuri wore a white tank top and a biker jacket on top of that, she wore purposely-not-so-torn-at-the-knee jeans and black boots since it was a really cold weather. Taeyeon wore a boyfriend tee with a grey blazer and black legging, she wore black leggings and milky white slip-ons since she still wanted to look a little cute and feminine on the date.

Tiffany and Jessica was still getting ready thinking of what to wear.

At the 3 musketeers(Yuri, Yoona, Taeyeon) apartment, Yuri and Taeyeon was about to get out from the apartment when Yoona stopped them.

“Hey, while you guys are at it, can you send your pitiful and cute dongsaeng to the jamming place? I have to be there by 8.30, PLEASE!” Yoona pleaded.

“But I have to pick our dates up at 8pm,” Taeyeon said.

“Well, we can pick the girls up first and then send Yoona to the jamming place,”  Yuri suggested.

Taeyeon agreed to it, Yoona felt grateful and then they drove to the girls house. It was not far from their aparment, they took around 15 minutes to reach there. While they were waiting for the girls to come down, they tidied up their attire to look presentable and neat. Yoona was seating at the middle seat, while Taeyeon was at the driver’s seat, Yuri was at the back seat(It’s a 7 seater car). After 3-5 minutes, 3 girls went out from the house. Taeyeon realised that they were out, she quickly got out from her car to open the door for the ladies. Taeyeon was stunned at was Tiffany was wearing.

Tiffany was shocked at Taeyeon’s customized Range Rover Evoque car.

“Tiffan-ny uh, y-you look s-so b-b-beautiful,” Taeyeon stuttered.

Tiffany gave Taeyeon her killer eye smile in a way of thanking her, Taeyeon almost out receiving it. What made Tiffany so beautiful? Tiffany was wearing a red mini dress and killer heels, her hair was tidied up into a bun which make her look both cute and charming in the end. Taeyeon couldn’t take her eyes off Tiffany as she look too beautiful. Not only Taeyeon was stunned, Tiffany was stunned at Taeyeon as Taeyeon was shorter than her and that made her look even cuter and charming! To calm herself down and make herself look cool, she asked.

“So who is those two beautiful ladies?” 

Tiffany was a little jealous about the remark Taeyeon made.

“I’m Seohyun, nice to meet you… Tiffany said you would send me to the book store. I’m not the one going for a date,” Seohyun greeted Taeyeon with a 90 degree bow.

Taeyeon was shy and she scratched her neck after watching Seohyun bow to her, it’s been a long time since someone younger bowed to her like that.

“Hm, Jessica,” Jessica replied to Taeyeon coldly. She wasn’t interested in the date, she was only there for Tiffany’s sake.

Taeyeon was shocked at her for doing that, but she didn’t want to say anything about it as she did not want to start a fight. Maybe that’s how she is, Taeyeon thought to herself. Taeyeon quickly opened the door for Tiffany; Tiffany was sitting beside the driver’s seat. While the both of them were inside, Taeyeon told Yonna to open the door for the 2 ladies.

When Yoona opened the door for the two ladies, something caught her eye, which was Seohyun. Yoona couldn’t help but to stare at her until Jessica interrupted her.

“Aren’t you going to push this seat for me to go to the back seat?” Jessica asked coldly.

“A-ah, S-sorry, here here,” Yoona did as she was told.

Jessica rolled her eyes at Yoona.

When Jessica sat at the back seat, Yuri was looking out the window, so she still did not know who that was. When Jessica tried to tilt her head to see who she was, she still couldn’t see it. For Seohyun, she sat beside Yoona at the middle seat. When Taeyeon started the engine, there was awkward silence in the car. Taeyeon thought of something to start the ball rolling.

“Let’s introduce ourselves!” Taeyeon suggested excitedly.

“Starting from you, Unnie!” laughed Yoona helping Taeyeon out.

“Alright then, I’m Taeyeon, 23 and I’m a dork!” said Taeyeon proudly.

Everyone in the car laughed except for the two people at the back seat. They still find it awkward. All of them in the car introduced themselves, then it came to the backseat area. It was Yuri’s turn.

“I’m Yuri; I own an autoshop and a café, and I’m 23 years old. Nice to meet you ladies and hope all of us will have a fun night tonight,” Yuri said.

“Yuri!?” Jessica exclaimed, looking at Yuri.

“J-jessica!?” Yuri exclaimed back, feeling absolutely shocked looking at her.

“Wow, I guess both of you know each other already huh?” Yoona said jokingly.

Seohyun grinned at her joke; Yoona noticed it and smiled at her. But everytime when Yoona tried to make eye contact with her, Seohyun looked away.

The whole ride was funny and enjoyable except for the people at the back seat. After they know who their dates were, Yuri and Jessica were too shy and afraid to say a single word. They then reached the bookstore and dropped Seohyun off, Yoona was pretty upset because everytime she tries to talk to Seohyun, Seohyun wouldn’t answer her, pretend that she didn’t hear or either just answered them shortly.

“Bye, Seohyun, and takecare,” smiled Yoona and waved her goodbye.

Seohyun just smiled at closed the car’s door and made her way into the bookstore.

“I can’t fall in love again, I never will, I don’t trust relationships,” a tear went down Seohyun cheek.

20 minutes after dropping Seohyun off, Yoona then was dropped off too at the jamming place. They bid goodbye and the double date began.

“Hmm, so, I’ve booked an awesome place for us to have dinner,” said Taeyeon.

“You meant me, Tae. You just chose the place while I talked to the manager about booking the place because you were scared of his deep, low voice,” Yuri laughed to keep the conversation alive, and she couldn’t take her eyes off Jessica as she was so beautiful. Jessica was wearing a black long dress and platform heels. Her eyes had glitter which made her extremely beautiful and very flawless.

Jessica knew Yuri was checking her out, but she acted as if she didn’t know about it. Jessica was happy that Yuri was checking her out, because Jessica really likes her.

The whole car ride, the conversation was only between Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri. Jessica kept quiet the whole time as she was still in shock that Yuri was her date and she was shy too. After half an hour of driving, they reached to Taeyeon’s favourite place which is the Han River. The 4 of them went out of the car.

Jessica and Tiffany were shocked at the view and were smiling brightly. Taeyeon and Yuri made eye contact telling one another that they had done a great job. They were so excited for the date; Yuri led the way to the dock that made Jessica and Tiffany gawk in surprise.

“We’ll be having dinner on the Yacht, is it okay?” Yuri smirked, asking sarcastically.

The 2 ladies was extremely excited, they were jumping lightly with their heels, holding each other’s hand tightly as they couldn’t hold their excitement any longer. The 4 of them went on board, while the 2 ladies explore the yacht, Yuri and Taeyeon followed them from behind.

“I know 4 of us are actually going to share a table, but I guess we have to change that. Jessica was the girl I met coincidentally many times. I need to talk to her privately,” whispered Yuri to Taeyeon’s ear.

Taeyeon nodded her head, as she understood Yuri’s needs.

“Tiff, Yuri is the girl I met by fate whatever you and Seohyun call it,” whispered Jessica.

“Then isn’t that great? You guys are fated her again!” Tiffany said loudly.

Jessica closed Tiffany’s mouth using her hand. Tiffany gave a sorry look to Jessica, and whispered that she won’t do it again. Luckily, Taeyeon and Yuri was busy setting up  the date. After another half an hour of looking around the Yacht(since it’s big), the couple went to their seats.

Yulsic’s Date:

Yuri pulled out a chair for Jessica to sit, and then she sat on her own chair.

“So, how do you like the date so far?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, it’s great,” Jessica answered

“I’ve got a question for you,” Yuri said mysteriously.

Jessica nodded her head, telling Yuri to go on.

“Before that, I believe this is yours,” Yuri placed the keychain that dropped out from Jessica’s pocket on the table.

“Thank God! Thank you so much!” Jessica took it and held it tightly close to her.

“Wae?” Yuri asked.

Jessica was puzzled to why Yuri asked her that question. Jessica tilted her head, trying to figure out what Yuri is trying to say.

“Why are you on a date when you are in a relationship?” Yuri asked confidently.

“Who says I’m in a relationship?” Jessica asked confusedly.

“Well, the keychain says so,” Yuri shrugged and titled her head down.

“Hahaha! Are you kidding me Yuri? It’s a BFF gift from Tiffany to me!” laughed Jessica loudly, even the Taeny couple who were dating looked over to them. Jessica apologized for being loud and became serious again as she didn’t want to look and sound like a dork laughing.

“O-oh, well, I guess I was wrong then. Aish.. Mianhe.” Yuri gave an apologetic smile to Jessica.

“She is so cute when she apologize, yul oh yul, why did I fall in love with such a cutie pie?” Jessica thought to herself smiling.

“It’s okay, but even if I am in a relationship, why do you care? Are you jealous, yul?” teased Jessica.

The moment Yuri heard Jessica called Yuri, ‘Yul’ her heart skipped a beat. She smiled to herself as she really liked it when Jessica calls her by that nickname.

“N-no, I was just curious. That’s why I asked, hah, why would I be jealous right?” Yuri spoke as she let out a nervous laugh her cheeks was also rosy red. Yuri didn’t want to let her jealousy be so obvious to Jessica.

Jessica was little bit hurt hearing what Yuri had said to her but she smiled again as soon as she saw Yuri rosy red cheeks even if she didn’t know why Yuri was blushing.. She let it go and then, the food came.

“Thank you, I’ll enjoy the food,” Jessica said.

“You better be,” joked Yuri.

Yuri cut a piece of meat and gave it to Jessica. Jessica smiled. Jessica had cucumbers on her plate, she look at them with disgust on her face.

“What? You don’t like cucumbers?” asked Yuri.

“Yeah, I really hate how they smell…” Jessica pinched her nose.

“Haha! You’re cute!” Yuri blatantly said it out.

Jessica choked on her food and grinned. Yuri smacked herself on the head and mumbled to herself, “Pabo-yah Yuri!”

Yuri quickly said something else, “I’ll eat those cucumbers for you then,”

Jessica felt really warm and happy inside, a date willing to finish the cucumbers for her? Was just sweet!

They then continued their conversation and continued eating.

Taeny’s Date:

 

They had a great conversation when they were waiting for their food.

“Um, so, *munch* being an idol is *munch* hard isn’t it?” Taeyeon chewed her food and talked at the same time.

Eventhough it was really rude table manners, Tiffany didn’t mind at all as she find Taeyeon too cute while she was doing that. Tiffany finished her food and then answered Taeyeon’s question.

“Yeah, but it’s great to have this kind of rest sometimes,”

“Ah, that’s good then. It’s good to see you relaxed then,” smiled Taeyeon.

“Yes, it is. Anyway you definitely have to try this dish, it’s awesome,” Tiffany said.

“Nah, I don’t really like to eat spicy food, it hurts my throat,”

“It’s okay to eat it once in awhile, come on, eat,” Tiffany pleaded.

Taeyeon agreed to her. Unbelievable, right? No one could convinced Taeyeon to eat food she didn’t like except for Yuri when she threatens Taeyeon that she might beat her up if she doesn’t finish the food she doesn’t likes. The both of them reached out for the spoon and they accidently tangled their pinkies together. Tiffany quickly let go and covered and cheeks, her cheeks was really red at that point of time. Taeyeon smirked and then ate her food.

“Aish, I’m so clumsy, sorry,” Tiffany apologized.

“It’s okay, pany,” Taeyeon winked at her.

Tiffany skipped a beat when Taeyeon winked at her; Taeyeon’s wink just captured Tiffany’s heart.

“Ahh, that was so hot. Her skin is so smooth, imagine if…” Taeyeon thought to herself. She then pinched herself to snap out of the imagination.

“Aish! Byuntae! Stop it! Get a hold of yourself!” Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

“Excuse me?” asked Tiffany.

“Er, o-oh, n-nothing,” Taeyeon let out her nervous laugh.

Tiffany actually heard what she said, but she acted as if she didn’t to avoid awkwardness. She find Taeyeon really cute scolding herself.

The 2 dates were enjoying their food while Yoona on the other hand..

“Thank you all! Thank you for coming to my solo performance!” Yoona bowed and greeted everyone and left the stage. She kept her guitar and decided to go to the music store.

“Hmm what album should I buy?” Yoona asked herself. Suddenly across the music store she saw a familiar lady looking at albums too.

“Hey, isn’t that…Seohyun?!” Yoona thought to herself.

“Yeah it is!” grinned Yoona.

Yoona approached her.

“Hey, remember me?” asked Yoona.

Seohyun looked at Yoona and knew who she was. Seohyun quickly placed the album and walked out from the music store. Yoona was so puzzled to what Seohyun had done. She decided to follow Seohyun. As Seohyun was walking, she knew Yoona was following. She felt that Yoona was really, really irksome. She even reminded herself not to fall in love, like the past.

“Can you stop following me?” Seohyun asked coldly.

“Why should I? I approached you and asked if you remembered me and you walked away? Isn’t that rude?” Yoona asked innocently.

Seohyun just ignored her and continued walking. Every step Seohyun took, Yoona would follow her from behind.

“Why do you keep on following me?” Seohyun tried to ask calmly as she didn’t want to explode.

“Because I really, really like you. You’re really attractive and you capture my heart the first minute I saw you,” Yoona said bravely and confidently.

“YOU ALL CRAZY FANS ARE THE SAME, I DON’T TRUST THIS STUPID LOVE WHATEVER YOU CALL IT! LIAR!” Seohyun shouted at Yoona face and pushed her away infront of everyone. Seohyun ran home and cried profusely.

Yoona tears start rolling down one by one, everyone saw the scene, and everyone now was staring, point and talking about her.

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? NEVER SEEN AN ARGUMENT BEFORE?” shouted Yoona to the passer-bys.

Yoona took a cab home after all that has happened.

“What did I do wrong, Seohyun? I meant what I said..” cried Yoona softly on her way back home.

--

Annyeong~!

How do you like Date part 1? Isn't Taeny and Yulsic cute?! And I know Yoonhyun is soooo serious right now! Don't worry, things will be fine soon. You guys must be wondering was past she meant right right right?! Stay tuned for Chapter 7: Date! (Part 2) will definitely be out tomorrow!

 

P/S: I apologize if there is any grammar or spelling mistakes through my whole story guys!

 

Keep commenting, viewing and subscribing to all my loyal ninja readers and visible readers! Saranghaeyo!

-escapethefate-